Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow mars did I miss this post !! hmm its true  and surly agree !!
ruba90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey baby we r on rise!😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
slow and steady win the race.SR  on the rise.....
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mars,😃
Perfectly Agreed.👏
We can sense now that Siddhimians are all over increasing day by day coz SR have a new  storyline & beautiful concept + their Acting Skills & their Chemistry,Understandings creates Magic & sets fire on Screen.😊

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dont agree atall. anyways is tamanna comming bak?
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I forgot whether I commented on this post prior to today or not but this post is awesome!!! Beautifully said and NOW I don't think that anyone has any doubt about SR fans following!!! Whatever you said a few months back has come TRUE!!! We are NO LONGER minor, and I don't think that anyone has the guts to tell us that we are only about 2%!!!

SR fans are like 2percent or even less.. its ARSH (KASH) fans who support them just cause they want to see SHILPA with Armaan ,. .. .many times it has been proved on IF too ! ..  I dont like SR at all . . but Like KW as an actor
lord_kalki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really got bored of those 2 years of falling in arms and eye locks and dupatta flying wiothout air...I seriously got pissed offf with AR track...AR was good for first few months but then...It was dragging on with the smae silly scenes everyday...I watched DMG 1 mainly for Abhi Niki...Now I watch it for SR....Its really 1 in a million....U can find hundreds of fairytales all round,..But u cant find something like this...Its for mature audience who watch the show for story and not just for some good looking actor!!! SR Forever....SR Fans rock....We are less but we are still more effective....😳
😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajenfan

SR fans are like 2percent or even less.. its ARSH (KASH) fans who support them just cause they want to see SHILPA with Armaan ,. .. .many times it has been proved on IF too ! ..  I dont like SR at all . . but Like KW as an actor

We have individual views , so it is best to stay in our own grounds instead of venturing into each-others' posts and instigating members. If SR and ArSh fans support each-other , it is their choice , their decision , and nobody has any right to question anyone's freedom of choice.

Please respect others' opinion and choices and I request you not to be judgmental as this is exactly how bashing starts and posts get ruined. You have your threads and posts to express you opinions where nobody gets hurt.

lisha563 thumbnail
sid and riddhima is the most lovable jodi of india television.. 😛 ...i dont understand how can people hate this cutest and adorable ever..love sid and riddhima 4m the core of heart