Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hina... Loved the VM !!!😊 Its actually different from the rest....😊... Love the song you used...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Hina..........this one had me mesmerized............I held my breath throughout..................thanks.............I like this one the best of all!! 🤗🤗
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much guys🤗
I'm so glad u liked this diferent style I tried
the comments are so sweet
thanx a ton !

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hina, wonderful as always!....I had shivers going down my back when it started......it is certainly different from the others.....awwwww, keep it up. I look forward to many more..😊
fam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really really beautiful..kodak-moments packed VM..it was different and very well done..hope to see more!!
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeh, we can never be apart! Sums up my affection & addiction for AbHer! And with this VM, Hina, U'r just increasing my affliction!😃

Superb, Hina!👏  Beautiful song, perfect pics, U, me aur Hum -nice tag, includes us too! Badal- pani, gul -khushboo and AbHer - LOVED it!

Har haal may tum tumhi Raho- Perfect wish for AbHer!Loved your compilation, Thanks Hina!

Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely, Hina. You've captured all the sweet AbHer moments during the ceremony with a super song to match. Thanks and hope to see more.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hina,  I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go............I have one song in my head which I would like you to do a VM on please..........

It is an old one, from the film Love in Tokyo........"mujhe tum mil gaye humdum sahara ho toh aisa ho......."

Please make one for me on Abher when you can spare the time......thanks......😊
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the VM,Hina. Great work...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks loads guys,your detailed comments put that long lasting smile on my face :)

@Shobs-sorry abt the PM thing,my inbox is full with requests to re-start my FF but then I'm so busy Awwbhering all the time  that I can't write ...

I havent heard of the song that u mentioned but I will now and of course I'll do the VM for you :)

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago