Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice episode yesterday!I too loved TA's acting in this episode.Gilli vijay maathiri ini thulasiya namma hero kaapathiduvaru, do not have to worry.
But does this thulasi deserve this after having humiliated TA in his bank office.
Pity on TA, from now he would face man problems cause of thulasi ane vel and his greedy mom too.

Edited by Nikila10 - 14 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks, Theiva.πŸ‘Velayudam was hilarious. It looks as though Thamizh's love for Thulasi is a result of Lavanya's continuous pestering!πŸ˜’
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny episode πŸ˜†.Deepak acted very well in this episode.he has got some style like a cinema hero.he showed his heroism very well,the director kept the scene in a realistic way even it was a little bit cinematic,but not at all exaggerated. Even if there is someone to save thulasi she would want to marry vel for her father.it looks as if deepak is not going to marry thulasi. But i hope she does not get married to anand. He is not at all a decent guy cause he already cheated TA by taking the money and i think he would choose any bad way to become successful in his life.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderful update TheivaπŸ‘πŸ‘ It didnt look like a maiden update⭐️

I loved this episode...TAs heroism and face to face confrontation..Nizalgal Ravi and Deepak acted very well on this epiπŸ‘ I guess its the best role of Deepak i have seen until now😊

Anyway.coming to the point...I guess the real race between TA and Vel starts nowπŸ˜› 
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the updates.😊

pOraada nee thuNiyaamal kaalam marathae
Theeratha vethanaiyodu poove vazhathae
Nilai maatrida.. thuyar pokkida..
ezhuvai.. ezhuvai..

Eppo ithellam nadakkumo?

Nadakka mathiri theriyile.🀒

Thanks to all the updaters.πŸ‘ You all are ⭐️s. πŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates laksh sis, srima maa, melz (oh sorry Aaahaanaaaaaaaaa 😳) and Theiva πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Thieva, welcome to the updaters team buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘.. you did an amazing job on the first day itself  πŸ‘πŸΌ!  Keep it up friend 😳..

wow that was an awesome epi.. πŸ˜†
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva. Looks like a nice episode, will watch it.