Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey diiiiii!!
hahaa, yes, we DO love conversation! and your absolutely right! this was the first ekta show i had come accross in which the main lead wasnt getting married off to another 20 character (ufff)... and even when she did get married, it wasnt completely unrational! there was some point to it! i dont think i could have seen another face with gauri! and even though ipshita and kamya were introduced as negatives, they were not evn nearly successful in destroying our shiri or sauri's relationship!!
vaise, what are your other favorite dialogues or scenes from KAA?! we didnt get to write all of them, because..well.. that would be too much! hehhe! so lets keep the conversation rolling -- even if its just between the two(well, three *giggle*) of us :D

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ reeno --- hailaaaa! it has been forever!! how are you?!?! i know yaar! we miss this show soo much!! even though this show had some low points, it was still quite special! especially because of pallavi! how have you been doing btw?!??!!! fill us in!!! sorry we havent been able to comment at your gallery :( the creations are LOVELY hun! really! :D
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
n AnnJan, this was perhaps EK's only show wherein the lead never got scared of the vamps/villians threatsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i mean other shows, u'll see the lead running away or getting married to someone else under pressureπŸ˜‰
Gauri never left Shiv, b'coz of Ippy...neither did she scared b'coz of Kamya...πŸ˜†..she fought back, n howπŸ‘ Samar never got scared whilst fighting against Shashank, Moksh or even mamaji...Shiv had the guts to stand up against his mother,when he realised she was wrong or for tat matter even Ippy...
another thing worth commending is tat friendship was not made fun of....wat i mean is tat wen Shiv's kundali truth was out, everyone speculated tat now Gauri shud marry Anupam, but no, Anupam remained her friend through n through...he was an important cataylst not only in SG relation, but also Sauri's relation...kudos for tat!!! n even Prateek, Gauri never let Samars misunderstanding come between their friendship...hehe...ladka-ladki bhi ache dost ho sakte hai!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...they don't have to be a backup as future husbandsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Pria
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think iam the only one who missed to post a reply.well iam the laziest person in the world🀒😑😑😑.well anjaan really sorry for a late reply.

u both r simply rocking n priya ur idea is fabulous.sorry i couldn't help u people in any way😭.but really happy that u three people remianed the loyal kaa fansπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.

n anjaan ur work is simply rocking n reminded me our kaa days.well done girlsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

really miss our kaa.hope it airs again on star utsav.a small hope😳.hope it comes true.coming to fav scenes n all its really a very big list because each n eavry moment of shivgauri n sauri  r my fav.so its gonna be a very big list so will post all my fav scenes in another post.😳

n thanx a lottttttttttttttttttttt for creating such a beautiful postπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
pria4ever thumbnail
big list, Sonia...well, we're waitingπŸ˜‰....hehe...i thought only i was lazy...now i've got competition...hehe🀣🀣🀣
blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI  my  dear friends😊😊😊😊
    Im very sorry  i  was  not  able  2  reply any pm's.Very  happy 2 see u all hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.After a  vry very  long time  im back 2 my home.
 Wonderful thead Anjann & Pria  sisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Awesome work..πŸ‘πŸ‘
  Its very sweet  2  refresh the memories  of KAA.😳😳
 pria  di  competition  continues...i  think  the  most laziest member is meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
see  im the  one to post last😑😑.im very sorry...
 jeni

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail

Thanks Jenny...glad to see u too...long time na...memories of KAA...hehe...tats all we've now, right...

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

Thanks Jenny...glad to see u too...long time na...memories of KAA...hehe...tats all we've now, right...

ya  sis  its  been a long time.im very  happy 2 be here.many shows  can come  but only  KAA  is  always  close  2 my heart.