Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arman_meri_jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guyss wats all this about AR and SR fans! Where do fans of both KSG n KW go to πŸ˜•
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arman_meri_jaan

guyss wats all this about AR and SR fans! Where do fans of both KSG n KW go to πŸ˜•

hey sr fans bring ksg lyf in forum just tell them to stop using it bcoz i have never seen a thread about bringing  kw personal lyf
omg 🀣🀣🀣
i was wonder wht discuss on shraddha is taking place here till 7 pages!!!!!

another battlefield!!!

carry on!!!🀣
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha80

ya I lobbbbee him sooooooooooooooooooooo much
he is my Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnuuuuuuu 😳

Im not interested in arguing wid u..thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Aww even in sarcasm atleast u admited it

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ riddhan do what yu like yaar .  im just saying that dnt preach if yu yurself dnt show the ryt way. as far as SR fans are concerned yu guys havent left a stone unturn to abuse SR or KW so why should i say that to them . SR now when to keep in there limits no need for me to tell them.

Originally posted by: riddhan

hey sr fans bring ksg lyf in forum just tell them to stop using it bcoz i have never seen a thread about bringing  kw personal lyf

hey yh i agree! mayb we shud all stop bashing the actors and how is this topic  even related to DMG???

Originally posted by: riddhan

plz bring we wud love to discuss!!!
but there is nothing interesting happening in wahi boy's lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishanvii thumbnail

OMG.Though I agree that Shraddha is not a part of dm and news about her is not welcome in the forum, the indifference towards her is amazing.😡.I cant even imagine what would have happened if she was the one who tainted a committed relationship...The girl worked so hard during JDJ days and was so precious at that time...

Well I am so glad that she has film which takes offπŸ˜‰

coolgal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys..stp talking to people who r always upto violating the forum rules!

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

@ riddhan do what yu like yaar .  im just saying that dnt preach if yu yurself dnt show the ryt way. as far as SR fans are concerned yu guys havent left a stone unturn to abuse SR or KW so why should i say that to them . SR now when to keep in there limits no need for me to tell them.

hmmm point taken but even SR fans have bashed AR fans and on countless occasions brought in KSG's personal life into this forum!