Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

plz bring we wud love to discuss!!!
but there is nothing interesting happening in wahi boy's life😆😆😆

i have an article in which u will get kw personal lyf but i don't make fun of actors like some sr fans do Edited by riddhan - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anju-

OMG.Though I agree that Shraddha is not a part of dm and news about her is not welcome in the forum, the indifference towards her is amazing.😵.I cant even imagine what would have happened if she was the one who tainted a committed relationship...The girl worked so hard during JDJ days and was so precious at that time...

Well I am so glad that she has film which takes off😉

Even im glad shes moved on and is suceeding
But shes not a part of dmg
and if she comes in the forum all that happens is bashing
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay i agree we have put forward our opinions and it seems like bashing to yu guys good for yu.
yu guys have dne worse and yu dnt need me to show yu

Edited by -alimabi- - 14 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

@ riddhan do what yu like yaar .  im just saying that dnt preach if yu yurself dnt show the ryt way. as far as SR fans are concerned yu guys havent left a stone unturn to abuse SR or KW so why should i say that to them . SR now when to keep in there limits no need for me to tell them.

alimbai dear show me also where i have abused kw bcoz i have never done it Edited by riddhan - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@riddhan not everthing is abwt yu bbz . its not only yu its yur fellow gang that does it.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Does it make sense to talk about their personal life here at forum? and Shraddha isnt part of DMG any how. Refrain from making such comments on actor actresses life as what they do in their life is none of our concern. Better you guys stay
out it. My God how many of you have posted comments on their personal life😲What if some one starts interfaring in your life and start talking in public. Members, ready to face actions as everybody is well aware of the rules..till then.. 

Topic closed!
Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago