Why is ammaji soooooo adamant on ruining pratigya?

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

What is wrong with the woman, she can only find faults in pratigya and is doing her best to put her down all the time. Being a woman who is battered by her husband, she should never wish for any woman to bear the brunt of an abusive husband but instead, with the upmost pride she vowed to tell krishna about prats instigating kesar bhabi against shakti and even said she was gonna tell him to beat pratigya up. She is a shame to woman kind!!!!!
Edited by Shabz. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_Mathur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

What is wrong with the woman, she can only find faults in pratigya and is doing her best to put her down all the time. Being a woman who is battered by her husband, she should never wish for any woman to bear the brunt of an abusive husband but instead, with the upmost pride she vowed to tell krishna about prats instigating kesar bhabi against shakti and even said she was gonna tell him to beat pratigya up. She is a shame to woman kind!!!!!

Sahi baat kisi ne kaha hai aurat ki aurat ki dushman hoti hai....
Dadi maa "haan haan yahan rah kar to tumne hum sab ko bahut khush kar rakha hai naa...tum nahi rahogi to hum sab bimar pad jaayeinge" 👏👏👏👏

Dekho to dono parivaar mei pagal logon ki kami nahi hai...Dadi koi SS se kam nahi hai

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i noo yarrr ... she is gettinnnn sooo irritating! hate her to da core ... wd her i hate dat PIYASA also!

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't u remember???ss said "tuhar pati joru ka ghulam nahin hai to kahay jal rahi ho us say"....she is jealous...and one more thing is that krishna is her son so she feels why krishna doesn't listen to her and always supports pratigya...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna's mom is typical mother-in-law type she should be happy that Komol is wedded into decent family or dose she know the meaning of decent is? Whenever she tries to insult Pratigya fails each time but now I am afraid what if she joins hands with Angad Baba...
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

Did she really say tht?!?! OMG!! what kind of a mother/women is she?? if theyre trying to show women in UP or other areas..is this how they really are?? n also shes crazy..woh man jo apni biwi ki itni izzat karta hain..woh kyun use maare ga?? he yelled at his sis for her!! he's hardcore protecting her! he knows she wont be able take it..and she gets scared easily!! i forwarded tht part i didnt want to hear them tlking like tht..thts why i didnt know she said tht..one day komal will be against her own amma..she'll like prats mom better than her mom!! cant wait to see tht day! 😊
Edited by sanaya11 - 14 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maa jasie bhi ho beti ke liye she the same
daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miketa

Maa jasie bhi ho beti ke liye she the same

yep!! thts true..
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: camjs

don't u remember???ss said "tuhar pati joru ka ghulam nahin hai to kahay jal rahi ho us say"....she is jealous...and one more thing is that krishna is her son so she feels why krishna doesn't listen to her and always supports pratigya...

you are right more over she is possessiveabout her son.she is worried about her son who could not enjoy his married life.....that is quite normal in india.but one think i want to say pratigya needs her treatment...kithna dill jalathi hai krishna ka. otherwise wo krishna ko kha kay hazam kar thaygi. Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago
daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

you are right more over she is possessiveabout her son.she is worried about her son who could not enjoy his married life.....that is quite normal in india.but one hink i want to se pratigya needs her treatment...kithna dill jalathi hai krishna ka. otherwise wo krishna ko kha kay hazam kar thaygi.

i also want to see them two romancing..not just for kriya..but so tht amma jal ke rakh ho jaye gi..n baba will keep tlking her prats..woh aur jale.gi..n w/ it..i want to see krishna flirting w/ other grls..n prats gets mad at him..n then woh use manane jayega..n amma ji n SS n all sees them..she will get more n more jealous..tab aaye ga..assal maza..phir dekhna hain how she keeps them apart..!! lol..i also want to see a change in shakti..slowly towards his wife..how he will develop feeling for her..then he wont think villinish anymore..woh kahawat hain na..movies mein..pyaar changes ppl..lol