Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
beautifully written Reemz and so very true!
Riddhima will always be drawn to him, no matter what.. her marriage to sid will not make a difference, even though on the exterior she will still remain Mrs.Modi.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That is AR for you Reemz..

They don't have to say to much to know what either of them feel..

Just shows it all.. just pure and deep love!! She forgets the whole world when she is looking into his eyes..

Just goes to show…. Armaan and Riddima love each other way to much!! Real pure love!!!

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reemuuuu 🤗...I haven't seen today's epi yet but had to read ur post! Now your post is making me wanna watch it rt now...so that's what I am gonna do...*runs to youtube* 😃

Be back to give my analysis... 😆

*edit*

I am back as promised! 😃

but aik problem hai... I have NO WORDS! He was toooooooooo cute and toooooooooooo adorable! and you are so right about the 'puppy dog' look! Uff! The stuff he is doing for her! Aah! Any girl would melt and Ridhimma is melting from the inside. She has made this front...this shell around her...inside it's just soft side that wants to break away and be in Armaan's arms and never net go.

Armaan made me cry with his cute presentation in the cafeteria...it was so cute the way he was hiding behind the pillar!

Loved the epi! 😊

oh! forgot to mention...
KaJen Magic Rocks! 😃 They don't need words...their eyes speak their lines for them... Edited by dua_44ever - 14 years ago
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
they don't need to talk to express their feelings for each other, their eyes is enough for that. they talk with each other with their eyes.😳
  they are made for each other.
  AR FOREVER
perfectprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
armaan's expressions are more than perfect regardless of what scenes they are
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Affairs?? No-ones having an affair here. She had to ignore him even though she is pulled towards him like a magnet.

Knowing full well that she is married to Sid, Riddhima is pulled to Armaan, his love, and lets not forget the love of her life too....

Loved the reaction in her eyes....both times when he was apologizing in the main lobby and  then during the slide show in the cafe!!!   Loved Armaan's attempts to woo her....and if she was not tied to this marriage....we all know she would have gone running to him!!!

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m agree with u guys There love is beyond any description .Its so pure,.but with this society norms nd rituals no one is going to get piece of mind .Armaan would not forget her,his decision nd repent his whole life.
Although Ridzi is right but still she can;t give her love to Sid .Its just a compromise nd will always crave for her first love.
Sid will always live in confusion nd with passing time it turns to frustration.
I think this is time to come out from this dilemma nd take firm steps............
ammy-ridz thumbnail

Nice post...Completly agreeing here...

Their eyes, their body language speaks volumes....Sometimes u have the feeling that NO WORDS ARE NEEDED...And their Love..well it is so pure..so unconditional...and Most importantly...Here it is definitely Not like... One the giver..the saviour and other the reciever or the damsel in distress always!..Not just sympathy or security... Infact, It is just the opposite...two-sided..BOTH the partners have Equally stood by each other...... thrived, fought, cribbed,hurt ....for each other...with each other.....That is what makes them just PERFECT for each other.

And speaking about their eyes.....I swere, that I'v seen Riddhima's smiling eyes atleast thrice by now, since Armaan's encounter with her....And I just don't need any bigger proof than that to declare..that Yes! AR are, were and always will be Madly and crazily in Love with each other...Their brains, may resist ..but their CAN'T....They just can't help but reflect the Pure joy and Bliss their hearts experience when they come together............. True..There is something Magnetic in their relationship...Like There is a song which says.....EK Dor Kheechey Dujaa Dauda Chala Aye........I feel it is the same way between them!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Armaans heart and love is pure and the extent to which he loves Riddhima is extremely touching.
Armaan Riddhima have always expressed love for each other through eyes and even today there was no dialogues spoken between the both Armaan apologised through his eyes and Riddhima was pulled towards him only because of what she saw in those eyes and the fact that she felt a tug at her heart with what he did for her was there in her eyes as tears too.

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Reemz

i love reading your post since they are perfect and thin i do not need word to describe it

beacsue AR are magical and there love does not require big word to describe how much they love each othere

there eyes speak it all