Their eyes..their eyes..their eyes <3

Posted: 14 years ago
I've only seen the first part of the episode and just had to comment on KaJen's acting and chemistry.

Karan's eyes and expressions reminded me of a puppy dog. He looked SOOOO cute holding his ears,putting his head down and all I could think about is how clean Armaan's heart is. He's bit of a child, slightly immature at times but his love is so pure. The guy will do ANYTHING for his love and thats what pulled Riddhima towards him. Her eyes were full of love for Armaan, as if asking 'why do you love me so much?'! She automatically walked towards him because he pulls her even without her realising. Even though she is married, Armaan and Riddhima just don't seem wrong because their relationship is so taintless, true and almost sinless. You can't point a finger at them because they are ARMAAN and RIDDHIMA!
True..Sid's love is no where near Armaan-Ridz.The marriage was a compromise,an adjustment.Ridz learnt to accept..not love Sid.
i agree today both of their eyes expression told a lot how much they love each other hats off to them
i totally agree with u....luved this description
Armaan and Riddhima just don't seem wrong because their relationship is so taintless, true and almost sinless
AR FOREVER
i agree they rock awsum scenesπŸ˜ƒ
dr.armaan malik
the one man driving me crazy with his cutest expression,holding his ear afraid of coming in front of riddhima as a small child is afraid of when he comes in front of his class teacher that he will be punished.

o my jaan was looking dam cute,the innocence which he held in his expression.
his happiness of seeing his love in front of him,excited about how she will react as a small child is excited when he make a project and expect good remarks from his teacher.πŸ˜†

he was as usual at his best
and that eye-lock.......awesome the intensity of their love pulling them towards each other
just loved it

ARMAAN MALIK U ROCK.........U CAN NEVER LOSE YOUR CHARM
U R A SWEETHEART

totally agreed man!! u can't blame Armaan about trying so hard to win her back!!! coz he after all doesn't know she's married and taken already!!! he is just trying to make her forgive him for whatever he thinks he's done!!! innocent apology full of boundless love!!! thats all....

And Ridz.... she wants to hate him for going away.... but is so helpless in front of his pure and limitless love for her... and she mirrors the same kind of love for him and is willing to forgive him even now, except that she can't let him back into her life again even though she's forgiven him from her heart.... coz he no more has the same right on her....

awww.... their love is so pure.... and their eyes say it all for sure.... its just cruel to see what fate has brought them to.....
πŸ˜† Extra marital affairs can never be sinless.. πŸ˜†

Anyways, Loved the way Ridz ignored him.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

πŸ˜† Extra marital affairs can never be sinless.. πŸ˜†

Anyways, Loved the way Ridz ignored him.. πŸ˜ƒ

Affairs?? No-ones having an affair here. She had to ignore him even though she is pulled towards him like a magnet.
Oh reemz couldn't less agree with u... Their eyes r the gateway of their neverending love.. The mirror of their emotions, their plight...da passion which they feel for each other... Ridz surely cannot defy dis at any juncture of her life... Hence she gets pulled towards him...she wanna luv him too...wanna go back to him...but alas cant do dis partly cuz she is bound by da rules and norms of the societly and partly cuz her ego ll not allow her to do so.... Um waitin for da day wen dis dam of emotions ll burst, and she ll run back to him, straight into his arms and ll beg him to take her away from everything wer their ll b only him, her and their eternal love...sigh...ar foreverEdited by ammy_furor - 14 years ago