My thoughts 25 March :)))

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
What an episode plenty to analyze and predict for the future :))
I will go in sequence

First scene Komal's ugly mouth. Well what else can we expect I just feel sorry for her because her mother is got Gatiya thinking no wonder the poor girl has no sense of right and wrong. My sympathies for her but she is lucky she has a MIL like nainaji who can soon teach her real values. Patience is a virtue.

Ok I got to say this Prats coming late for the havan. What the heck was that about. I am not sure what that was supposed to tell us was it just included so SS could bash his wife and shut her up which BTW I loved she so deserves it. But still Prats bad on you why come late not respectful.

Yahoooooooooo the scene of the day :))) Lets take it from the top.

Krishu immediate expression when SS stated he was going to change Prats name. Krishu had 'oh shit' look lol what a smart boy he knows his wife too well he knew she would be unhappy and he was concerned right away and more importantly he was looking towards her worried.
Prats stands up defiant. Ammaji blasting ok that got Krishu to load his gun barrel then SS blasting that got Krishu to fire his guns.
Best scene made me go awwwwwwww before he started taking a stand he goes over to Prats and aks her one final time politely 'Do you want to change your name or not', and her answer was hell noooooooo. SS was awesome too he was like what he hell behooda ladka dont ask her tell her you fool. Krishna turns around and speaks dialogue of the day, 'She will do anything and follow other rules of the house but will not change her name', and Prats looks at Krishna stunned awesome look she was shocked that she was on her side. I think she still can't believe that what he feels for her is true love.
Ok real guns are out. Again Prats shocked I am sure she didn't expect this. No matter what I hope she was thinking please dont shoot my hubby. Again awesome dialogues by Krishu he seems to understand his family well including his wife he knows his father loves him too much to fire at him and he is just threatening. SS is frustrated as he knows his baba is right.
Ammaji jumps in with her SR revelation. Poor Krishna so embarrassed. But again second best dialogue of the day 'These are matters between husband and wife and you do not interfere'. Krishna that is such mature thinking which is so true even in todays time what happens in the bedroom is between husband and wife no one has right to publicize it not even the parents.
Closing dialogue run away pandit great the guy looked so confused kahan phas gaye yaar what a behooda family. Krishna's killer look to his ammaji at her tamasha this woman is never going to get it what a loser.

And the stare. I wish it went on forever ;))))))))))

Prats looked sad, distraught, confused and humiliated all the same time. Krishna had the best expression ever which simply said 'I am here for you don't worry'. Prats was looking down the whole time and when she finally looked at him staring and did you see the way she was looking in his eyes she saw love, I think she expected him to be angry his love stunned her even more. I think at that time defenses against her heart were coming down and she got scared she doesnt want to trust him because she still doesn't understand his form of love. She is probably wondering if he is capable of all this good why the hell did he kidnap me and torture me I think it reminded her once again of his wrongs and she walked away. πŸ‘
Krishna left standing looking into the fire symbolic. He is the fire and his love burns in his heart as fiercely as it ever did and withstood the storm.
Kudos to you krishna and all those even me who thought you would run away because you would think Prats was not worth fighting for but you proved today you will fight for her. πŸ‘Edited by loveanime - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That Was Such A Good Episode Loved It!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Loveanime for the mini update...

I hope Pratigya will understand her Krishna soon as he is a GEM unlike other Devils of haveli.

He truly loves Pratigya and he wants her to love him back. I am sure Krishna is not gonna give up on Pratigya and sure one day he will win her love too  

I am excited for tomorrows precap as Krishna stops Pratigya from leaving with her father.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing analyze πŸ‘.thanks for the same😊
Loved your analysis

I really hope Pratigya changes her attitude towards Krishna

Looking forward to watching the episode
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely analysis, you summed everything up perfectly.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, the fire of the havan at t the last... I too thought the same!
very well written mate πŸ‘πŸΌ
loveanime thumbnail
Thanks all of you guys who liked what I wrote. You can tell I am talkative I wrote so much. πŸ˜ƒ
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well writtenπŸ‘

......We all knew that he was going to support her to keep up her name, but he did so in such a wonderful way.....Beautiful acting by Arhaan and ending background music, which just convyed that Krish will be a loving husband no matter what hurdles come...its just left for Prats to understand.😊
loveanime thumbnail
He acted so mature today I suddenly started to wonder what happened to this Krishna when he was lover boy. If only he showed this maturity when he was pursuing Prats she would have understood him. Hehe stupid thought I guess it is a soap after all one got to bad first and change later.

Thanks to all who liked reading my dreary composition.