24th March Written+Video Update: Salekh Reunion !!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Video Update by Dhruvie

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1363847

24th March 2010 Bidaai: written Update

The episode beigns with Vasu begging Indrjeet to stop Alekh'but Indrjeet says let him go Vasu'.as first time Alekh has followed his heart'.and I can't stop him'.then Vasu blames Kaushi for what has happened'.and kaushi says our sanskar don't allow us'.i only wanted the two lovers to get united'.and nothing else than that'..and she leaves from there'with Vinu & malti'.and on the other hand Alekh walks straight to Mamaji house to meet sadhna'.and sadhna is still reading the Ram Sita Adhiya from Ramayana'.and then when she reaches the end Nani maa says you made my day'.and she takes the Prasad and goes from there'.and Alekh reaches at the house'.and think I hope sadhna will forgive me'and he stands on the door step and see sadhna and Sadhna also see him'.and Tumhi ho mere Dono Jaahan plays in as BG'.and they both walks towards each other'and then they are face to face tears roll down their cheeks'..and then Alekh says Sadhna you asked me a question that if I was not mad'.if I was normal then would I have still married you..? and I have came here with an answer today'.and my answer is '.not only in this lifetime'.but in all the life's I would want only you as My Wife only you'..and sadhna is happy to hear this'.but then she says wht are you doing here alekhjji'..you should be there'everyone must be waiting for you'..you are begning a new life today'.wht will people says if they see you here'..and she turns around and cries'.and Alekh breaks down hearing this'.and when sadhna sees him'and she goes to him'.and Alekh says why are you so nice Sadhna'?? Why ??? you should be angry with me'.but you are worrying about my new life'.why sadhna'why?? Sadhna plz plz come back in my life'..i would die without you sadhna'.i will die'..
And than on the other hand'Ragvir & Kaushi informs mamaji about wht happened inside'.and mamaji says we have to go home now'.then Ragini says she will come too'.but mamaji says no this family need you right now'.and she agrees and Ragvir doesn't go with them'..then back at Sharma house'.Alekh tells sadhna about wht happened in the party'.and he asks for forgiveness from her'..and they have their moment'.(you should just see it to feel it'.my words cant describe it'.its so pure & so emotional'.) then the whole family comes there'.and Mamaji tells sadhna tht I have promised myself today tht I will get back my daughters happiness at any cost'..and then she says Alekhji you liked kheer made from my hand na'.?? and Alekh nods'..then kaushi says but today you will have to eat kheer made by sadhna'..and Sadhna then realize'.and kaushi says yes sadhna that's why I told you to make the kheer'.cause I knew when I was fighting for my daughter'.the victory will be ours'..and then she goes to get the kheer'.
Then at Rajvansh house'.Indrjeet says to malika's dad that he is not in the state to say anything right now'.and Mr. Mehra says in anger there is nothing left to say'.and he goes to Vasu and says I have forgotten that this is not a family'.this is a business going here'..and he says who gave you the right to play with my daughters emotions'..?? then he says ohh I forgot you have played with your own son's emotions then who is my daughter'.Ranvir gets mad but ragini stops him'.then malika goes to Vasu and says I have respected you a lot'..when you told me I can call you mom'.i thought I have got a mom in you'.but I guess I was wrong'.if mom's are like you'..then I m happy without a Mom'..and Vasu doesn't says anything and leaves from there'..and then Mr. Mehra and Malika also leaves from there.
Then back at Sharma house everyone is having kheer'.and then Alekh asks where is sadhna and Kaushi says she must be upstairs'.and he was about to go'.but then he see mamaji'.and he gets on his knees in front of him'and asks for forgivness'.and mamaji forgives him'.and then Alekh asks if he can meet Sadhna'.and Mamaji allows him'.and he goes to meet sadhna'..in room'.he see sadhna criying'.and he goes and stand behind him'.and says sadhna'.and sadhna wipes her tears and turns around to find alekh there and it ends there.
*************************************************************************************
Precap: Alekh says to Sadhna but I trust you sadhna'..and Sadhna says and wht if I say that I don't trust your trust'..

Thank you & Sorry for any mistakes
Njoy, Take Care
Love
Unnati

😃 Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@unnati722003: u have to forget one thing. it is about vasu kicked money bag out with her foot. money is very sacred.

some text r missing. i've a doubt. can anyone tell me what did mr mehra tell indrajeet infront of the family n relatives?

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a re union...........yay

cheers for the update!!!
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u all think the truth is revealed but it isn't as navin's cheap deeds ave not been exposed its not fair usse bhi tho maar parni chahiye
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update!...love the reunion..
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update....I am so happy!
lemonade27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx! Nice epi today. I want kheer now. 😆
maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R E U N I O N!!!!!!
Yay :) :)
thanks a lot!!!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yay finally they hav reunited! :)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update
great episode

worth watching what all the fans of bidai had waited for so long!!!!!!!