moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Final;y we see Karthik growing a backbone.  A little too late though, becasue i cn't tolerate him after he said to his mother that as soon as ganga's married off his wife can enter the house.  What a ninny-pinny, big girl' blouse! Can't tolerate him.  Her whole family is ridiculous.  even the dumb sister can't stand up for her properly/  goodness are all this people retarded that their brain works so slowly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 Love your comments! 😆
Ughhh...the family's full of retards, the only 2/3 sane people were chutki, deceased father and Ganga!
Karthik is just an idiot, he took his wife's side over his own sister! What an 🤬
But I too was glad to see him standing up, but even then his mother with her zeherili zubaan won't ever shut up! 😡 Damn women killed her husband and she still ain't happy!
moonstruck thumbnail
i want kanyalal or wateva his called, that old pervert to marry ganga's mother now!!! That would be her just deserts. creepy woman.😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆😆 She'll kill the old Perv with her zeherilay comments, but he's way too frisky for her to handle! 😆😆
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lmao o u guys are so funny! 😆 😆

But its about time he stands up for Ganga! I am glad that he told his in-laws that they can go! lol! At first I thought he was gonna come home ane be liek "O Ganga has put us all to shame today by running away with Shiv" blah blah blah But he didnt even mention that at all! 👏 👏 👏 Finally he can see what Ganga was going through after his family and his in-laws decided to go along with the wedding after finding out that that buddha was gonna marry Ganga! I hope he takes Ganga's side like this always in the future as well!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...

but i dont get why the family is saying that ganga did wrong by running away, that she put  shame over the family! Ganga didnt even get married, she was kidnapped before the last phere took place! Isn't that shameful for the family that the daughter of the house was kidnapped to get raped and they didnt do anything to get her back? Shiv should be the hero in this case because he saved her!

Unbelievable!

But I am glad that her brother finally said something and said that what was happening was wrong. And the way he shut up his wife and saw through her drama was good.
moonstruck thumbnail
@simply toxic
exactly, she was taken to be raped by an old creep, and the dopy family dares to ask WHY she ran away!!! Makes you fume! 😡😡😡

At least they are punished. i think the evil stepmother gets caught in the fire tomorrow
khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

her bro n sis should take a stand and go against their mother :)...hate the way the bro was treating her before...but  i like her sis...shes nice n sweet