Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy Kajal :)

Nothing..I was reading the Ranbir-Deepika article again. Well, I used to like this couple, but then i started hating the couple, but then again after watching some of their old interviews, i started liking them again. Lol :p

But actually, I prefer Ranbir single😆
karansprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

Heyy Kajal :)

Nothing..I was reading the Ranbir-Deepika article again. Well, I used to like this couple, but then i started hating the couple, but then again after watching some of their old interviews, i started liking them again. Lol :p

But actually, I prefer Ranbir single😆

ohhh....its the same...wid.....me.......whenevr i watch......khuda jaane....i fall in love wid them....and then.....but when i see...him single.....i hate them...togetha....😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@Kajal-- yaa..i wish ranbir could remain a bachelor forever😆

waise that noozat girl was sooo damn lucky na! She hugged him so many times! Here, I stay in Mumbai, and i still don't have the luck to meet him once :(
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't punish him like this guys!!!
Y he remains single?? I just wish that he gets a soulmate dat's perfect for him!!
Koi bhi but not her atleast!!!
karansprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

@Kajal-- yaa..i wish ranbir could remain a bachelor forever😆

waise that noozat girl was sooo damn lucky na! She hugged him so many times! Here, I stay in Mumbai, and i still don't have the luck to meet him once :(

naaa....re...i dont...wish this...for...him.......i wish...ki...usse jaldi...se.....koi.....mil jaaye...=)

n....awwww....u live in mumbai.....luky gal......u have a chance to meet himm...=)
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: karansprincess

ohhhh......best of luk....!!!!!

n meeee...?????

m doing...nthn...dese days...yaar...getting...bored at home........n trying...to finish...TWILIGHT...series....

oh cool I am also eading twilight right now
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Kajal!,
OMG you madea Fc for Ranbir!"..Awesoe idea! Count me in!

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sweetsim.. Love ur avatar😃

karansprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

Hey Kajal!,
OMG you madea Fc for Ranbir!"..Awesoe idea! Count me in!

hey....sana....!!!!

*hugs....😉

welcum hun...=)
missed ya loads.....

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir's Cola Games!

By movietalkies
Wednesday Mar 24 4:32 PM

Ranbir Kapoor is playing games. With the media… and on screen too. In 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', RK was a game developer and he essayed a gaming fan in 'Wake Up Sid'.

With a new cola commercial, however, Kapoor has taken a jaunty step forward. With 'The Game', he's turned into a gaming character himself!

In the commercial, Kapoor shows up in his 'gaming hero' look with a dragon motif on his costume, a neckpiece, a dragon tattoo on his left arm; he sports a stubble and has a mop of hair falling on his celeb forehead. Ranby' co stars include Sanjay Dutt and Jacqueline Fernandez, who will provide the eye candy quotient.

Reportedly, 'The Game' will later be developed into an online game, making Ranbir a gaming hero in the true sense. Presently, Kapoor's just bubbling over having replaced SRK as the cola brand ambassador…

sorry if posted earlier, but yippie it's goin to be premiered from today on TV!