Dedicated to Avinash Sachdev aka Dev Raj Purohit!

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today i had a smile on my face with all the negative situations radev are being put in looking at one person gave me hope and put a tiny smile on my face and that person is the one and only Avinash Sachdev aka Mr. Dev Raj Purohit...

TODAY I SMILED...

Today I smiled, and all at once things didn't look so bad -when u dragged vish down the stairs.

Today I shared with someone else, a bit of hope I had.-Lovely members on this Forum

Today I sang a little song, and felt my heart grow light, -One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks.

And walked a happy little mile, with not a cloud in sight.

Today I worked with what I had and longed for nothing more, -RaDev Togetherness

And what had seemed like only weeds, were flowers at my door. -Rads standing up to vish kanya and ignoring frog face.

Today I loved a little more and complained a little less,

And in the giving of myself, I forgot my weariness.

All this is just because of u Dev whenever i look at u i feel so touched, truly an amazing and extraordinary talent. At such a young age and he is so good already deserves kudos....

My Dedication to Avinash Sachdev aka Mr. Dev Raj Purohit:

KEEP SMILING!

If at times you feel you want to cry
And life seems such a trial

Above the clouds there's a bright blue sky
So make your tears a smile.

As you travel on life's way
With its many ups and downs

Remember its quite true to say
One smile is worth a dozen frowns.

Among the worlds expensive things
A smile is very cheap

And when you give a smile away,
You get one back to keep.

Happiness comes at times to all
But sadness comes unbidden

And sometimes a few tears must fall
Among the laughter hidden.

So when friends have sadness on their face
And troubles round them piled

The world will seem a better place
And all because you smiled.

Friends lets make a dedication to show our love and support to our dynamic hero Avinash Sachdev aka Mr. Dev Raj Purohit.

Edited by sun_singh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banibond thumbnail
Sun Singh, here's to you first for making such a wonderful post πŸ‘

here's to you Avi AKA Mr. Dev Raj Purohit πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for your wonderful performance today.  it was superb. 

you get 10⭐️s for dragging that Vish kanya by hand in attempt to throw her out of your house. 

sun_singh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banibond

Sun Singh, here's to you first for making such a wonderful post πŸ‘

here's to you Avi AKA Mr. Dev Raj Purohit πŸ‘ for your wonderful performance today.  it was superb. 

you get 10⭐️s for dragging that Vish kanya by hand in attempt to throw her out of your house. 

Thanks Bani, that scene was awesome.

I was at work and let me tell u guys what i did. From sandeepa written update i was aware that the scene was in part 4, so i went to tellynagari site and downloaded the video,looked at it five times all this during my one hour lunch break then i had my lunch wholeheartedly...πŸ˜‰
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Sunita! We have such talented members in the forum, truly give thanks to all of you who contribute to enrich our togetherness. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And thanks to the wonderful actors in the serial - even frog face πŸ˜† whom we hate 😑 so much for her wonderful portrayal of the character and of course our beloved RaDev ❀️ May they come out of this twist successful and united always. πŸ€—
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely written, Sunita
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I thought Avi's performance today was superb ... hats off to him for portraying Dev so well.  Am glad Vish showed her true colors ...  the moon eyed looks she was giving him was getting on my nerves
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sunita lovely post ur happiness and smiling infection has caught all of us and we are infected and let it tranfer to DRP so that we get good episodes.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Beautiful Post Sunita! We have such talented members in the forum, truly give thanks to all of you who contribute to enrich our togetherness. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And thanks to the wonderful actors in the serial - even frog face πŸ˜† whom we hate 😑 so much for her wonderful portrayal of the character and of course our beloved RaDev ❀️ May they come out of this twist successful and united always. πŸ€—

Glad u like the post bholabear.....This forum is just blessed with beautiful members who have such intelligent posts and discussions. My friends at work tell me this forum have taken away their friend  all they can see when the clock strike 12pm is my fingers busy posting comments on CB forum.πŸ˜†

We r lucky to have so many good actors in avinash, rubina, rita bhaduri, rajiv verma, gopi desai, priyanka mistra etc. in this show.
sun_singh thumbnail
Rajsri, chalhov:

Thanks!

I am so happy u both like the post...U know after the Maha Episode i was feeling so down but here i am in good spirits, all due to Avi's performance today if these twists will make us see our fav. actor different range of acting skills then i am up for it.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Glad u like the post bholabear.....This forum is just blessed with beautiful members who have such intelligent posts and discussions. My friends at work tell me this forum have taken away their friend  all they can see when the clock strike 12pm is my fingers busy posting comments on CB forum.πŸ˜†

We r lucky to have so many good actors in avinash, rubina, rita bhaduri, rajiv verma, gopi desai, priyanka mistra etc. in this show.

You're telling me. I'm on the blackberry early morning in the loo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† also, and then when travelling to work. My husband complains, so I keep it away and then on to it again as soon as I get to work. And now too from work! πŸ˜‰
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifuly written  sun πŸ‘
Dev was once again amazing in todays episode ...And Im glad to now that your in good spirit so you can continue posting beautiful and positive thoughts 😊

Here it is for our  wonderful MR.DEV RAJ PUROHITπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And for Sun singh for wriiten such a wonderful post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘