Wrttn/Vid Update-23rd mar-Ma da ladla sudhar gaya.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey  everyone ,sorry for the delay  ..just at the time i was abt to view the epi my boss called me for a meeting ....ugghhhh...which lasted a little too long ....but here i am with today's update ....

Video Update Credit to Dhruvie:
                http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1363074

Update

-alekh is stunned by vasu's revelation  that she  gave sadhna 5 lakhs in favour of the divorce ,vasu continues with her nonsense while alekh looks heartbroken and stunned.Vasu says yr daughter sold her relationship for money what ever may have been the reason ..and what relation are they talking of ..the one whose foundation was a deal in itself ..Alekh is crying nd says ma agreed she sold the relationship but who bought it ...you ...he goes on to say u took so much advantage of her helplessness ..he says if ne one else had said this about sadhna it might have not affected me that much but you saying this does affect ..cause i cannot believe that you can ever be wrong ..it was you who brought sadhna into my life and got me married to her

- Here sadhna  is remebering vasu's words and hugging her wedding dress and says that alekh with out you my life is nothing but what  can i do ..maybe i am not worthy of you..

-Alekh continues says i have always thanked you for bringing sadhna into my life she made me the man i am today ..then why did you do this to me ..why ...i always wanted you to be happy nn thats  even when sadhna was leaving the house i wanted to stop her but didnt bec of you  ...but you cud never see that my happiness was with sadhna or may be u didnt want to see

-sadhna is looking at the clock and wondering where mamaji n co are ,she decides to call up vinu but just then the door bell rings ..sadhna goes to open the door and its naniji ...she tells sadhi that her darshan went well and she gives sadhi the ram-sita statue to do sthapna ...sadhi says we'll wait for mamaji n co ..but naniji insists on doing it now ...so sadhi does it n naniji also makes her read the ram sita milap on her behalf.

-alekh continues saying that i never realised sadhi's worth till she was arnd ..and when she left i realised how incomplete i was without her ...i tried to forget her by immersing myself in work ..i cudnt sleep at nite bec i use to miss her but i stopped myself and took in the pain cause i wanted to see you happy(Awwww alekh ...u r too good to yr mean mom)..but i could never forget her ....

-Sadhi is reading the milap ...and alekh continues i have hurt sadhna so much nevr showed that hurt to you cause i knew it would bother you ..but now i realise that u dont care for ne one's feelings.ranvir even tried to tell me but eyes were blindfolded by my trust on you therefre how cud i see the truth.

-Alekh says i am such a loser as i end up trusting the wrong person evrytime first choti ma and now you why did u kill me alive ....he says u remember the mad alekh who use to hate you.....back  then i could never understand you but the truth it even today i dont understand you ....it was sadhi who wanted to bring you closer to me....how cud u forget what sadhna has done for us ....she brought us closer and u made us drift apart....i took in all the pain bec n didnt voice myself bec i had hurt you for the last 20 years with my behaviour..i did evrything u said even this engagement ..and u took advantage of me ...whatever be the reason a mother can never hurt her child intentionally...and u have hurt not just me but so many others...he apologises to all gathered n says i am sorry u had to witness this show of my broken trust.....why did u do this mom why .....(angad really delivers the knock out punch ....the anguish ,the hurt ...alll visible...fantastic job)

-vasu tries to touch alekhs cheek but he backs off ,here sadhi is continuing with her milap path....Alekh continues that it is my fault really and had i trusted my love and my wife then i wouldnt have witnessed such a day like today ...the person i shud have trusted the most ..i broke their trust only ....i have made sadhi suffer so much ...its bec i didnt support her ...its all bec of me ..it all bec of me...u say sadhi is not worthy of me but its she who has made me ....made me independent ..that i could take a decision of seperating from  sadhna...the truth is that sadhi is a true person and i am not worthy of her ......she gave so much to me and what did i give in return to her ....'Apmaan' .What did i do ...i lost sadhna ...i lost my sadhna ..what did ii do ...alekh breaksdown completely.

-Alekh says i cant live without sadhi and is leaving the venue when vasu stops him and says to him that that side of the door is noone but this side the people are his own ...to which alekh says i have decided and the person who is mine the most i am going to bring her (vasu doesnt give up does she).She has the guts to accuse sadhna and says that she will not accept her in this house to which alekh says fine she wont cum here and i cant live without her so i am leaving this place forever ....bechari malika .....vasu ke to hosh udh gaye ...alekh says sadhi never did and never will get respect in this house and where my wife is not respected  i will not bring her there and storms out leeaving a stunned vasu behind....

-Sadhna is reading the milap ...and mamaji see's alekh leave the rajvansh house ...

Precap: alekh arrives at sadhna's place wondering will she forgive me ...and sadhna apparently sees him at the door

Thats it for the day then ....the epi was awesome..angads show all the way .....hope u like my work ...if u do hit the like button and if u dont u still no what the rules areπŸ˜‰ ...I do apologise for the delay .....seriously work can becum torturous ..

Adios,
Pooja 
Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u, for such a detailed update, i was eagerly waiting for 2days update

THANK U
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You dont have to apologize for the delay as we are really gr8ful to u and who ever doe sthe updates for taking out time from ur busy schedules and do these wonderful updates for us. Thank u so much.
yema thumbnail
I would like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU for taking time out to do this updated and don't ever apologize for that ^-^
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very, very nice update.  Thanks.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update:P
..kashish.. thumbnail
wow..a powerpacked performance by angad! cant wait to see toms epi!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing epi..........cant wait for saalekh to meet tomorow
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a million for nice update...

Alekk rocked today.........

Vasu will never learned...even when alekh was walking out on her she did not buzz her ego is just too BIG>... 😑😑😑
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am at a loss for words today's performance by Alekh was just simply amazing. I am glad he said what was in his heart and laid everything on the line for his wife. By the way thank you for the update without you guys who do the written update I would not understand what is being said so please dont apologies for anything your awesome