Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
feelin very very bad..4 Vandu..😭 she shud take a step... forward...2 punish ..the criminal..even though he is her husband..nw.. Rape after marriage ..by d husband is..serious crime.. i hope her character becomes strong... and she shud drag him 2 court...👍🏼

Nway thnx for d update dear..😊
Edited by annie_25 - 14 years ago
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am appalled with this char called Rasika shes such a B****... pardon for my language.. how can she smirk n say to vandu her son will change. isnt she a mom to a daughter too.. how wud she feel if same thing wud hv happ. to manjusha??
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

thanx 4 the wonderful update as always

loved the convo between sav aai and archu
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
aarti ok i will help you tomorrow.
you have to follow some steps to make it clear.

First of all, always save your original copy, in some other post or wherever.

also you know how i have some space leftover to the right in my agle janam update from yesterday, you must do that, so just make ur lines shorter, i just did this after writing the entire update. because if you cut up the entire pic (like around the borders), it will be a little bigger in width when u upload it, and when u put it here the picture is sqeezed in which makes the writing blurry. but if ur width is a little smaller then the space provided, it fits perfectly, without any blurry.
Techa thumbnail
I don't like how things turned out @ all!

I mean seriously, Ajit raping Vandu and Vandu crying over spilt milk?

She is/was a college student, right? So, how can she accept the fact that she has been raped by her 'husband.' She will need to do something about it, like report the bas***d. As an educated wife, she should not accept getting helplessly raped! If she does, uneducated women will not join in the rebellion against forceful sex coming from their husbands. Just, think how many women live through this nighmare day and night.

Vandu, plz serve as a catallyst in this movement!

Now, coming to Rasika, somebody plz rape her! Anybody, plz even if it'll be an angony to the person. Then, maybe she'll understand how it feels to be raped! Somebody, plz...
Edited by Techa - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!!

wonder what RA will do to vandu!!!
Techa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsprite

Rape is such a serious thing, even in a marriage - I felt that they underplayed this since there is no way Vandu would have been able to serve tea the next morning if she was really raped the night before. It's disgusting what Vandu has to go through; I hope she gets revenge on Rasika and Ajit in some way or the other (either he turns good or something)...

Even if he turns good, the act still remains! Forceful sex in marriage can never be justified, despite the fact that the husband asks for forgiveness a zillion times.

That wife is marred and marked for life...
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

i am appalled with this char called Rasika shes such a B****... pardon for my language.. how can she smirk n say to vandu her son will change. isnt she a mom to a daughter too.. how wud she feel if same thing wud hv happ. to manjusha??

dont worry Manjusha is going to pay for crime what she rasika and Ajit has done by losing her coming newborn baby as she use to take false promises of her unborn child. Then manjusha and rasika will realize
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for update and really appreciate your effort for short update...

I am feeling so sorry for vandu...no one deserves to be rape  poor girl...

Ajit should rot in Hell 😡😡
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Techa

I don't like how things turned out @ all!

I mean seriously, Ajit raping Vandu and Vandu crying over spilt milk?

She is/was a college student, right? So, how can she accept the fact that she has been raped by her 'husband.' She will need to do something about it, like report the bas***d. As an educated wife, she should not accept getting helplessly raped! If she does, uneducated women will not join in the rebellion against forceful sex coming from their husbands. Just, think how many women live through this nighmare day and night.

Vandu, plz serve as a catallyst in this movement!

Now, coming to Rasika, somebody plz rape her! Anybody, plz even if it'll be an angony to the person. Then, maybe she'll understand how it feels to be raped! Somebody, plz...

it would hav happened that "Ajit is a paydaishh of rape only" might happen that she might have already been raped by someone as we dont know whether Ajit's dad is alive or dead no clear information abt rasika's husband