Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey NJ...
how you been???
its a gr8 idea that u have ur own thread..........i have so far read on ly never gone.... but i am gona read others too and coment idevedualy...i have reserved the place for that .................i will edit them by next year...............πŸ˜† no i will edit them soon not b4 the end of march but soon...............i am very bussy right now not time...............

BTW i totaly love ur siggy...i feel that every day....u know my day n night is totaly mesed up right now i have sooooooooooooooooo many resarch paper to write.............and tons of HW i am taking like 7 classes right now.....this is my last samester............so i am soooooooooo loded with study n all i am just happy that i dont have job right now other wise i wud have been totaly screwed................

anyway i will defenatly updat all my reserved ASAP.......if i forget do remind me that i left reserfe here............πŸ˜†

love ya lods
nruti
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Let me guess, the den is supposed to be a private, just for you and maybe new readers affair, huh? I see a LOT more coming from it ;) if u know what i mean! Have fun, my weaver friend :P

P.s. Did i ever mention, Unleashing is my favorite too? :P

Kiran
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naseema J!!!
Yes I am almost screaming this loud!!
Why???
I dunno...all I know is ...u have been hiding this!!!!

I wanna know why!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG....Like till infinity...OMG;s!
You are such an EXCELLENT WRITER!!!
Nah./...forget that....
U are an awesomely, brillaint, amazing , fab, superbly talented writer....and Editor too...LOL..*salutes to u *

U write soooo wonderfully Nas!!!
Me soooo wanna you write more..as in REALLY MORE!!!
U should..and let everyone see it.....u are sooo great at this stuff..its like its your knack...*wonders where phy became a prt of such a great soul*
Guess I said too much..LOL..too much praise...like this one..too extravagant can be dangerous too....πŸ˜†

Lemme comment part wise!

1. AT DAWN!
Nas...this was just sooo beautifiul snd soo romantic...u purified AR...for life..as good docs and their healthy relationship!
So intense and soo lovely, it was as though it were something heartfelt and sweet.
Loved reading it..!
Your writing style is wwonderful....so apt and makes me wanna raed more more more..all the time!!!!!!!

2.OF FAVOURS....EXCHANGED!
Omg....really i have to be shocked..was that just SaNu....OS i read???
Its brillaint....fantastic..really
I loved the way you made them so good freinds...and soo great their relation was!
Great OS...u are superb
* I am praising you again arent I...I should stop*πŸ˜†

3. Guns and Roses!!!
U call this unimaginable...
I need to get my brain checked or yours!!!!
Nas...why do u describe the feelings sooo well???
Whyyy???...LOL...Not taht you shouldnt but ....dudette its too much to control when you read..I was like raeding all of them at one shot and man!
I go like totally into the story and then realise I have been soo mesmerised by the whole part that I hadnt had any clue as to where i was!!!
It was WOW!!!!!!!!

And that implies you ROCK!!!
I mean everything i am saying...in case you get teny weeny doubts on my presence of mind...πŸ˜†
U should be an aurthor...
Really...Trust me..I am sure you will laks of fans withing no time .....your style iss sooo lovable!

Umm to the next post then!😳
Love
~Aru

Edited by Rafa.LunaPotter - 14 years ago

Never Gone!

What do I say???
Seems like I need to expand my vocabulary...its that wonderful...oops...I meant wunnerful!!!πŸ˜†
Umm I do keep joking in between dont I?πŸ˜†
Wonder why I do that!

LOL..coming back to your stuff....!
This one was like above the world...better than the BEST types!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Perfect.....yeah..if nobody is perfect..I think u can approach being a nobody!😳
Kudoos!!!
Excellent update...
I am soooo hung ho about this..I cant even talk straight..I need to raed it again...!

P.S..u don mind me talking pointers off your written stuff do u..?😳
I wanna be like you....haha...rem;ber with all those aites and caois??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
U inspirte me to write better....really!
Thanks for sharing the links...

Move on to the next post to read the others!😳
LOve
~Aru

Finally read the Perfect imperfection!!

Nas..I have to bow down..πŸ‘..u are far above excellent!
It was your first??
It sold sooo much!!!
Awesome!!!

Soooo interesting..loved the CS...and the amount of feelings with every part...yup agreed it was long to read at a stretch...but it was heavenly reading it!!!!
It was perffect, u hardly make typos do u..?πŸ˜†
Man when I write..I have like more than a dozen typos!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Well written...and its been such a lovely reading expierence...I wanna nominate you for some awards...Though  dunno what awards!!!
AR seemed sooo proffessional and soo suitable to play the characters...!!!
Its simply mindblowing FF....would love to read more!
Which I will do so in a  few days......have like added the link ...:))

Will be back after raeding teh Newton's Laws....they seem soo inviting!
Love
~Aru

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wasn't consciously aware of this thread and i don't do posts (like u :D) so i stumbled on it, just today after almost a month of your posting it. I skimmed through it and realized that I haven't read all of your work...I will someday, yes.

AND 2nd Dec...i didn't remember for a second what happened then, and i am finally (after being troubled over it for SO long) disconnected with the whole thing and see it simply as i would in his place. Things are much clear, i say. (Thought about 'it' tons yesterday, some of which weren't something i felt nice about but!)

:) I had sort of promised to verse on the recent memory logs...waiting for certain someone to pop up and talk to me. Will surely do after.

Muahh nj

~ ☺️
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey NJ ... glad to see a new thread from you.

At Dawn is epilogue for UWRU yaar ... please don't call it a one shot. :) Its like separating a blissful person from its soul.

Eagerly waiting to read on. Please do update soon.
Edited by Suvarna.... - 14 years ago
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What's this? I have not even heard of few stories/series on this thread. πŸ˜•
Will catch up....soon!

Yeah, Unleashing is the best-est πŸ˜†
DMG fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NJ,
How come I never new about this one????? Wow! Read, re-read and then re-read all your work....you see what I mean when I say re-re-reading old stuff!!!!
Someday visit Adolesence as well!!!
RT
spln thumbnail
@ everyone who made recent comments (suvarna, RT di, nij, aranya, sookie) - i didn't notify my regular readers about it, cause there was nothing new to boast of - to talk of my good intentions myself, i was hoping to make a surprise one shot post and then pm the thread link - apparently, i keep expecting too much of myself πŸ˜† - you're all still sweethearts to drop me notes!

@ nija - yeh, came here cause you mentioned the activity in ur mail =)

@aranya
- oh dear! you really did read ALL of that so soon? ps: perfect imperfection was really a tragic fic, in terms of writing, and i'm hoping no one (except you now) on BC will ever get to read it - i may end up losing my spot as the head editor πŸ˜†