Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I found these pictures on pinkvilla. Please someone confirm if that was Ness or someone else 😕 Preity is very happy here, after a long time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Doesnt that look like Wasim Akram?
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it did, but then i thought he's in KKR team.
NOOVE thumbnail
in the first photo is ness wadia i'm sure about that ... i wish if they back togther they was the most adorble couple in Bollywood
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey there it is Preity and Ness, http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=2&p=IPL%20Punjab#2

gettyimages is not a tabloid website they actually have credited photographers, is it Ness and Preity

k i can't figure out how to post the direct link lol, there picture is in about the 5th row from the bottomEdited by b.sandhu - 14 years ago
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah that's Ness and Preity. Doesn't have to mean they're back together. Some exes stay friends even after breakups.
Yeah its definitely Preity and Ness. I watched the match on TV.

They're close enough still to continue working as business partners together so I guess its not a big deal if they hugged after Punjab finally won a match and also so dramatically. I was up watching it at midnight even though I had to leave for the airport in about 4 hours.
monica201 thumbnail

Aww they look so good together but they are just friends. Preity is happy because kxip won their first match yesterday.

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's Ness for sureeeeeee,they look veryyyy cute,hope they didnot breakup!
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, that preity and ness, but they have clearly mentioned that they r now just business associates, preity was happy kings won their 1st match