Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@poco...aww you just made me queen yippeee *runs to tell sumo*

i agree...they dont deserve this but it will be interesting to see where this track will go

@pri...nicely said. its a lose-lose situation for ridz
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yay a post from Nits going to read it will comment in a bit
doukno thumbnail
After reading 'battle fields' of threads ur post is a solace, Poca.

U might consider me to be biased  but still, my heart goes all out for Sid,not Armaan.At least Armaan can expect Ridzie to hold his hand when he goes to meet her, coz she had loved him in a previous lifetym.Sid,on the oder hand is not even sure of the fact, as to whether Ridzie loves him or not.Whenever his mind is illuminated wid the beautiful times dey spent together the image of Ridzie going bannanas for Armaan strikes him simultaneously.Poor Guy!!!!!

Today's episode was a sort of an appetiser for me.Kind of a lull before the storm!!!!!!

Edited by doukno - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizaf

Poca... I seriously love you man... the way you write is just... mind blowing... you described everything happened in the episode so beautifully that I can clearly imagine the scene between Armaan and sid...
πŸ‘ awesome dude... love reading your posts πŸ€—

Ani!

πŸ€—Thank you so much for replying. I am glad you liked what I wrote.Sid and Armaan were fabulous today. 😳

i was just thinking if i were in ridhz's place wht i wud have done?????

i think probably married both of them!!!🀣🀣 hubby no 1 hubby no 2 😍😍 i will carry me in his arms while other will sing and dance on Asmani rang ho!!!!

waah life hoto aise!!
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco how do you manage it how do you manage to make my thoughts make prefect sense, I think you are the second person who has managed to do this to me πŸ˜†!

Armaan and Sid can they just get together so my heart won't break for either on them, I mean they have already had their first hug and two emotional talks πŸ˜† ok jokes apart, I don't know who my heart is going to break for more, I want them both to be happy.

Sid's thoughts when he was alone and the picture frame broke I was in love with Sid then, he was so mature he has prepared himself for loosing Ridzy but as I said today on thread if you truely love some one you let them go and if they come back to you they are yours forever.

For everyone else depending on how the story goes this is my favourite line 
juda ho kar hum pyar ko chua darja de te hai har pyar milane nahi ho ta judai bi toh ek pyar hai

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Poca πŸ€—

I have been searching for this post of yours, and here I find it. WOW !! You really know how to play with the strings of the heart you know. It was jsut brilliant. I felt like a emotional fool today while seeing the episode and that is exactly how I felt while reading this.

Thankyou for writing such a great peice, and I can say without even a moments hesitation, that this is the best you have written.

Love you loads,
Arushi.

Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!πŸ€—

Thank you so much for replying and liking what I wrote and hey , there is nothing and nobody known as an emotional fool. We are only human and sentiments are very basic to us. The episode was a tearjerker for both the men and I think this week is so gonna be full of them.....* runs to find her pink tissue box*

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Poco Sweetyyyyyyyyy.......

U are simply beyond certain alphabets of description yaar......ur posts leave me speechless, needless to say that it makes me oblivious of all the happenings that surround me......I simply sit back and try to sink in all that u put b4 even thinking about putting down my share of tippanies.....

So its yet another heart wrenching epi...I guess I need to borrow some of ur hosla n himmat to continue witnessing n digesting wat the CVs will be having on menu for sometime now.......its just too tough for me to go thru this emotional attyachaar......

Certainly ur heart goes out to both these 2 wonderful man who simply have a heart of gold and @ no fault of theirs have fallen a prey of this cruel fate.......including Ridz herself......makes one think 'Is love really so cursed"????? When Armaan n Ridz were together.....situations always caused them to separate......when Sid n Ridz were thrown under 1 roof with no emotion in them...things were ok....but not until they both started to develop feelings for each other......they get a blow thunderbolt under their veins........
Why......why .....why...can life never have a smooth sail.....?????

I would like to take a humble step back from this crowd and give my bias extra 1% of sympathy to Sid......He is making the strings of my heart stretch out to intolerancy......

Wat unfolds next is under wraps for now......but 1 thing is for sure.....Life is like an ocean...... waves of hurdles come 1 after d other.....and one needs to sail thru these waves to reach the shore.....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Hey nitzyπŸ€—

Where were you....lolz :P

Riddhima will soon be standing at the crossroads......one is her husband now....whom she has started to fall for...whom she looks upto.....and the other one is her past.....the man whom she once loved to death.....its going to be really sad for one of them.....and no matter who Riddhima ends up with....she will still be suffering....she has developed some strong feelings for Sid....so its not going to be easy at all....and Sid and Armaan also love her.....either of them is bound to be heart-broken....and the decision lies with Riddhima. Though its not her fault....she will have to go through the pain once again......even Sid and Armaan won't be barred from the trauma.

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!πŸ€—

Riddhima sure is in for the shock of her life!.... she will be caught in a storm but Riddhima being Riddhima will find a way out. Sid is already in the middle of the traumatic sea and Armaan is about to join him. There are some hard decisions to be taken in life bit when you look back you realize that you did the right thing.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Poco how do you manage it how do you manage to make my thoughts make prefect sense, I think you are the second person who has managed to do this to me πŸ˜†!

Armaan and Sid can they just get together so my heart won't break for either on them, I mean they have already had their first hug and two emotional talks πŸ˜† ok jokes apart, I don't know who my heart is going to break for more, I want them both to be happy.

Sid's thoughts when he was alone and the picture frame broke I was in love with Sid then, he was so mature he has prepared himself for loosing Ridzy but as I said today on thread if you truely love some one you let them go and if they come back to you they are yours forever.

For everyone else depending on how the story goes this is my favourite line 
juda ho kar hum pyar ko chua darja de te hai har pyar milane nahi ho ta judai bi toh ek pyar hai

Thats exactly my thots.........its from this movie Kisna and the song "hum he is pal yahan".....is simply mindblowing with its lyrics.....esp this verse:

"Rang dhal jaate hai, Din badal jaate hai
Raatein so jati hai, Raahen kho jaati hai
Pyar khota nahin, Pyar sota nahin
Pyar dhalta nahin, Haan badalta nahin"
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago