||Dil Ko Choo Liya||ch 82 pg i41(perfect date!!)

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Deshians'..!!!

thankyou......😊

You all were a great encouragement for me to bring this FF into a second thread'.

I would like to thank all my friends who always gave me comments on my updates'

Specially

Swetha' ,kamal.. ,Crystall., premspadhu..,v-nikhitha.., kptl.., sruthi',newt2007..,miyhya..blue fate..,srikrithi'.,palkhi',premeerforever',yaz'anishajk99..,sinak'reena ',pie',

topsy-turvy'harik'.

I am so proud to get readers who really commented ,accepting my story, character sketch and gave me suggestions on each character ,even surprising me how they could view the character's mindset'

Angel82...0577jj'.amu'aishwarya..

Luv you guys'!!!

I also thank all others who loved this FF and read it ''

So

Welcome to the new thread of'.

Dil Ko Choo Liya''.

If any one wishes to read chapter1 to chapter 58...here is the link'.

Thank you all once again

Hope to get your support for the next chapters too'.

PS: its my wish that I could get feedbacks from all the viewers reading my FF'.

I know its impossible'but ..please try'.

Your comments mean a lot to me'.

Love

Surya'.

chapter index

chap 59 pg 2                  chap 71      pg 67

chap 60 pg 7                 chap 72       pg 74

chap 61 pg 12               chap 73        pg 80

chap 62 pg 17               chap 74        pg 87

chap 63 pg 21               chap 75        pg 95

chap 64 pg 27                chap  76     pg 102

chap 65 pg 31

chap 66 pg 36

chap 67 pg 42

chap 68 pg 48
chap 69 pg 51
chap70 pg 61
Edited by suryavni - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for the 2nd thread annd waitingggg for update asap.
suryavni thumbnail

hi friends

Pm list(renewed.)

Guys here is the new pm list for Dil Ko Choo Liya....

'.pls make sure that your name is here'
if any body wants to get pmed let me know......

--pie--

BabyCupid

fsn

Kali

Nansy

@nup@m@

0577jj

aaminaman

aishwaryagayen

amu142

angel82

anishajk99

annwesha kayal

Ayesha103

blufate.14

crystall

curledup

fireblaze_divya

heer193

Kamal_23

Kamal_23

kptl

meetun66

mithalio

newt2007

nisha1984

nspn.92

Palkhi_08

Premeer_chahat

premeer4rever

premspadhu

reenasv

Shruti11

snehaheer21

srikrithi

sweetanu2314

sweta2005

tadashi

topsyturvy23

v_nikhita18

yasu09

thank you all....................😳😳

Edited by suryavni - 14 years ago
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Surya,congrats for the new thread!
...Nikhita... thumbnail
hiiiiii
congrats for the new thread surya!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
hope your ff continues to rock...😃
continue soon!!!!
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haye mujhe thread designing pe nahi bulaya dill ke armaan aansooein meh beh gayee

ahahhahaahahah

meri nautanki badhti hi jaa rahi hai

congratz babes bhagwan kare ye ff 100 saak jiye i mean 100 threads paar kare
suryavni thumbnail

Hi all'.!!!

@meetun 'thank you so much for loving the part dear'..😳

@ v_nikhitha 18....thank you😊 'updating soon'sorry to keep u waiting😕'

@amu'thank you so much'they are mature ppl and iam happy that you liked the confrontation'😊

@aishwarya'..thank you dear'.😆

@sinak'thank you'.yep'hope Heer'ermmm'changes inder'?!!😉

@ bluefate14.'.thank you so much'.😊

@ crystall..thank you so much'😊

@ kamal'.thank you'😊

@ -pie-''thank you so much mehek'.I am glad that you liked it'😊

@0577jj'..thank you so much jais '..and your words 'were true'.welcome to II nd thread of DKCL..

Loved your comments'.🤗

@premspadhu'..thanks a lot dear'..happy to know that u liked the song'..do continue to give long comments'.😊

@mithya'..thank you so much dear😊

@ anisha jk99...thank u dear for loving the song sequence and the update'😊.

@angel 82.'angie'I hope I did justice to your hero's'😛..hehe'.and as for inder's 'naaraz 'for Prem'.I think I can give a valid reason'.😉

@mandy60.'thank you so much'😊

@ premeerforever'..hi kavya..thank you soo much'!!!😉

@annwesha kayal'thank you so much'..😊

@kptl'thank you'..and yep !!u cleared my confusion'!!!I too love heer -preet bond'so sad the creatives didn't give us much of dem in kdmhmd'😉.

@ shruthi'..thank you so much dear😳'

@ayesha103...thank you so much'

@swetha''updating in a few mts'😆.

@harik'.thanks'.😊

@snehaheer21...thank you so much dear for your complements'.do continue to comment regularly'.😊

@topsy-turvy'..hey sanju'.!!!long time..no comments'.!!thank you so much for liking the update'.😆

@srikrithi'.Krithi'..whr r you?missed your comment badly'!!!😕

@newt2007...thanks so much selvi'😊.

update follows.......😉
Edited by suryavni - 14 years ago
Shruti11 thumbnail
hi surya congrats fr new thread nw update next part and plsss add me in pm list hehe 😉
suryavni thumbnail

recap

Veera looked at Heer and Preet happily and her eyes automatically searched for Balraj…..

She saw him alighting the stairs…and looked at him with a beaming face….Balraj tried to smile at her as Veera walked up to him….

It was then her eyes fell on the person who walked behind Balraj.

And then the whole world ceased to exist for her……

Chapter 59..

Heer looked up and saw Balraj…..she ran past Veera and hugged Balraj….!!

"papa …dekho na…ma… !"she choked on her tears….smiling widely….

Balraj hugged her and gave a tight kiss on her forehead…..his heart brimming with emotions…..his eyes focused on Veera……he feared for her…how she will react to this situation…?.he had seen her hysterics in early years of their marriage…he cursed himself for not being able to help her….console her…

Inder stood there like a stone…..no matter how emotional he felt when he heard Heer calling Balraj 'papa' in front of him and hugging him…he stood still…..he had no right to display his emotions right now……

He steeled himself…..as he felt the heat of a pair of eyes on him……

Veera felt as if she was being encircled by hot wind…which gushed into her inner being….she sweated profusely…..her vision experiencing a pulsating blackout….sometimes darkness and sometimes the tall frame of a person….his face….his eyes……

Her ears filled with a weird sound of wind gushing in and out….!

Many past memories made their way through her mind in a lightening speed….!!

Her brow twitched in a conflict of emotions….!. khushi in seeing him alive…..!

dard….for being away from him all these years…!.shikayath…for not being with her when she needed him the most…!….sorrow….for not coming to her all these years…!

Inder too was experiencing the same emotions…..his Veera recognised him in just one look…..what increased his joy was that there was no disbelief in her eyes…..

Did it mean that she believed he was alive….?!!! She had faith in him?!!! he clutched the wooden railing tightly…trying to mask his face with an indifferent expression…..

I can't think of her as mine now…..his eyes shifted to Balraj who too was passing through a rollercoaster of emotions….this man loves his wife dearly that he forgave her mistakes…!!.his mind is so pure that he became ready to give his name to his wife's illegitimate daughter…!!!!I have no place in their lives…..that's my destiny….

"Good evening Mrs Mann…I hope you are enjoying the party….!!"

Veera jerked out from her world with a start…..as the icy voice penetrated her senses….

Mrs.Mann….!!!

her face first displayed confusion as to whom Inder was refering….and she looked at him blankly…..Inder melted inwardly seeing her state….

Then her eyes fell on Balraj and she was shocked…!!!

She was Mrs.Mann…!!!Mrs.Balraj Mann…!!!

She is no longer the Veera…!!who loved Inder….who gave birth to their dead child !

Veera staggered a bit as reality struck her hard…. her eyes widened in shock…..!!

Balraj…!! balraj ...ko main kuch nahi bata paogi….itne dinon se unhe main unki bewafai ke taane dete rahe….aur ab….nahi….!!

Veera felt her heartbeat go awry…her body felt weightless and she struggled to keep her balance…

Heer sensed Veera's discomfort and her faced changed in concern…..but before any one could hold her Balraj moved to Veera and took her in his arms….

Inder looked at his hands……they were red due to the force which he applied on the railing…to prevent himself from running to her and taking her in his arms…he stood there silently in the commotion caused by Veera's fainting…stealing a moment away from all to shed a tear which burned his eyes….!!!

"ma…ma…"heer called out but got no response …evry one looked at Veera tensed.

She looked at Balraj…"wo beta Veera was not feeling well today…but she insisted on meeting you…."He said avoiding meeting her eyes….pretending to look at Veera…

Shiv looked at Gauri and signaled her to be with Heer….

" we'll take her to guest room…yahaan itne saare log bhi hai…"shiv said as heer and Gauri took Veera to the room followed by Gayathri ,Malini and Preet.

Two people were confused by the events of the evening…..

Lalith's shrewd eyes didn't miss the sadness that shadowed Balraj's eyes…..he was about to ask Balraj about that but as Lalit came to him Balraj turned to Inder for their introductions…

"this is my friend Lalit Juneja….Prem's Father…"and then turned to Lalit .

"this is Indrajeet Singhaniya…"his eyes not meeting Lalith's…

Both shook hands and immediately Lalit saw that the man in front of him was feeling very uncomfortable with him…

it puzzled him…!!!

Inder was trying to mask the feel of enemity which threatened to express itself….

One of the person responsible for the death of his parents…..Inder tried to shut up the doors of his memory…but that voice came booming into his conscious….

FlashBack

Inder lay on the ground growling with pain…….

Vikram singh looked at him with disgust as he poked Inder with his foot….

"tumhe kya laga ki tum humari behn ko yahaan se aise hi uthake le jayega…..uski do do bhayioon ke hote huye…….???

Inder made a futile try to get up but was pushed to the muddy field by a powerful shoving from Vikram…..

"tum kya chahte the… humare izzat neelam ho jaye is bhara gaav main…haa? .main aisa kabhi hone nahi doonga….aur agar Lalit ko pata chal gaya ki tum zinda ho to wo mujhe sunayega…."

Inder crouched as pain was invading his senses covering his conscious with a thick black fog……suddenly a blow to his head brought a flash of light within him and then darkness….!!!

End of FB

"agar lalit ko pata chal gaya ki tum zinda ho…."

Inder's eyes flickered as he eyed the man before him….the man who wanted him dead…..!!!

"nice to meet you Mr.Juneja…"Inder faked a smile and ushered all of them to the party for toast…

……………………………….........................................................................................

Preet was also experiencing the same confusion…….

What really happened there?!!!

Mom was very much happy to meet Heer di and they did sort out their distance….

But …..

Did Inder uncle have any thing to do with this….??!!Preet wondered…

Preet remembered the way Inder interacted with him earlier…..

Inder uncle was conscious….,his eyes not reflecting his inner feelings…he seemed tensed when he saw me….Preet clearly remembered the way Inder's hand trembled when he gave him aashirvaad….

And now his mom….she too was acting the same way…..as if she is in shock….

He looked at Heer's concerned face…..

Veera was now okay but her face was flushed ….as if all her blood has vaporized…

"heer tum jao main yahaan rukti hoo…"Gauri offered and Preet too Agreed….

"heer tum jao…aur tum bhi beti …main theek hoon …bas yeh aise hi…."Veera wanted to be alone….to think clearly…..

She turned to Preet….

"Preet mujhe ghar le jao please….papa se baad main kehdena…"

Preet looked at her confusingly . he wanted to ask her but decided to keep his confusions to himself….

……………………………….......................................................................................

The crowd in the hall was too much for Heer to stand …moreover her mind was dull as Veera left the party…Preet had went to drop her off and he came back announcing that Veera was now fine and was taking rest……

she looked for Prem….but amidst the streaming men and women she could'nt find him……

She slowly slipped to the garden…inhaling the smell of jasmines….freshening her senses ….

She found the atmosphere relieving…..her eyes fell on the small poolside bench and she decided to utilise the time to revive herself…

She smiled to herself as she remembered how Prem said about managing Veera…

She leaned on the bench…closing her eyes…..

A hand touched her from back…gently massaging the back of her neck…and the instant fluttering of her heart beat gave her the clue ….

She tilted her head back…and saw Prem standing behind her…his eyes shining in joy …Heer took hold of his right palm and slowly pressed her cool lips on it….

Prem sighed and the next moment he jumped across the bench comfortably placing himself beside her…..

They sat silently…her arms encircling his and her head resting on hid shoulders…..

"Prem…."

"Umm..?"

"mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai….."heer blurted out….she had been brushing away the feeling of some intution from the evening…

"hey don't worry ..Preet ne kaha na auntie bilkul theek hai…"Prem hugged her with one hand….

But Heer felt a nagging fear….and wondered silently why she felt so even with Prem so close to her…

……………………………….................................................................................

After the party Balraj ,lalit,Gayathri and Sneha returned to Juneja house .Preet went to drop the Guptha's …

He was unusually moody and Meher noticed it…..but she could'nt ask him as Prateek and Malini was there….

Preet parked the car on the porch …

"acha Preet beta ..bohot raat hogayi…tum jaldi ghar chale jaana…"Malini patted his shoulder and Prateek nodded….

Meher too walked to the house but stopped….

"maayi..ek minute…"Malini nodded and Meher ran to Preet….

"Preet ruko…."

Preet looked at her…the frowns on her forehead…..

"tum theek to ho…"Meher put a hand on his cheek her eyes concerned.

Preet smiled weakly…"I am alright meher …bus maa ko leke thoda tensed hoo…."

Meher nodded understandingly…Preet took her hands and kissed her palm….

"Good night….."

Meher blushed slightly and withdrew her palm hastily….

"tum…subh mujhe lene aaoge na..?" Meher changed the topic and Preet grinned….

"haa…koi mujhe umre kaid ki saza sunayi hai..ab bhukadna hi padega na…"

Preet smiled naughtily…his mind feeling light after spending some moments with Meher.

"Meher…"Malini called out and meher quickly ran back waving a goodnight kiss to him….

………………………………..........................................................................................

Prem's eyes went wide as he let out a gasp…..

"what?!!!" Lalit exclaimed ..

Balraj was seated with his head on his hands….the men were gathered in the study after freshening up.

Lalit had tracked down Balraj who sat alone in the darkness of the study… unable to meet Veera….

Prem too sensed something and had followed his dad….

Lalit was shocked to see Balraj's state….and instantly bombarded him with questions…

What Balraj revealed took their breath…!!!

Lalit calmed down a bit and let out a sigh….

"thank God you both handled this sensitive thing with care…."he looked at Balraj and asked in unsure voice…

"are you sure that Indrejeet can keep this news a secret….if veera get to know the truth…."his voice trailed off to a silence with deep meanings….

Prem was still reeling in the shock of the truth…!!! Indrajeet Singhaniya…..Heer's Father…!!!

He remembered their meetings and a groan escaped from his mouth involuntarily…..

Both Balraj and Lalit looked at Prem who stood there with his hand on his head in despair….

Lalit chuckled lightly…..

"pata hai mujhe….tum apne sasur ji ke saamne jo karname ki hai uske bare main soch rahe ho na….?!!!!"

Prem went red in embaressment but his mind was getting the solution to a question which bugged him these days…..

Why Indrejeet Singhaniya was indifferent to him….?

Of course no dad would like to see his daughter holding hands with a guy …or a guy taking liberties on her…!!!and moreover ……

Prem's face blushed as he thought of his night in Singhaniya mansion….

God!!! He would not have spared me if he got to know about us that night…!!!

Prem gathered himself wiping his face with his hands... "kuch nahi dad…I was thinking about Heer….she needs to know the truth…!"

his words brought back Lalit to his serious mode….

"well….now it seems nothing is in our hands….let Indrajeet tell her the truth and we'll help him if he requests us….lekin sabse pehle hume Veera ko India le jaana hai…aur use pata bhi nahi lagna chahiye ki hum sub uski past ke bare main jaanta hai…"

Balraj nodded mechanically…how was he going to console her…

She can't share her sorrow with him and he could do nothing to get her out of her sorrow….but if now she finds out that heer is her daughter …and if Indrajeet is willing to accept her…then….then his family…..his family will be finished….

Balraj looked at Prem…..becoming selfish for the first time….

'nahi Prem….tum Heer se kuch bhi nahi kahoge…agar use pata chal gaya to kya wo apne maa papa ko ek saath nahi dekhna chahoge..?  tab…??"

Prem had no answer….he understood Balraj ….

Prem went up to Balraj and held his hands….

"nahi uncle ..main kuch nahi bolunga Heer se…aur jahan tak Heer ka sawal hai…main jaanti hoon use…..wo aapko kabhi bhi dukh nahi pohunchayegi…

"main jaanta hoon beta…lekin mera uskeliye farz banta hai ki main use uski khushi doo……par lachar hoo…khudgarz ban raha hoon main …apne parivaar ko jodke rakhne keliye…."

Balraj sobbed as Prem and lalit tried to comfort him .. not knowing how!!!

When Preet reached Juneja Mansion…it looked like evry one had slept….he was making his way to his room…suddenly he saw a light in the study…

Ab is time pe kaun se discussion chal raha hai oldies ka…he whistled lightly and was about to move in the direction of the study .

Suddenly a sound from downstairs caught his attention…

His brows furrowed in confusion….store room se yeh kaisi awaaz aa ra ha hai??

Yeh itni raat ko kaun us room main hai….aur waise bhi wahan sab purani cheeze rakhi huyi hai…..

His legs moved to the direction of the light….

He moved to the partially closed door and peeked in to see the person….

The sight before his eyes shocked him……

hey....
it was long na....
seeing you all after  3 days...hahahaa....
lamba comments dena mat bhoolna.....
and don't 4 get to press the like button....
luv you all
take care....
surya
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggggg for next asap.