Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ EVERYONE: hats off you all the reporters for a fabulous job!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really deserves five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...thanks to all the other forum members for appreciating our hard work...although its not so hard since we are all LTL and TaSha addicts...😳
😳
@ ksh: πŸ˜† i thought that award was well deserved by all us...we kind of went overboard on that one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hota hai...πŸ˜‰

JAZ

ps: now im off to read it all...word for word..i skimmed through as i posted but now..it has my full undivided attention 😳

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Only thing we stopped short of a FF. πŸ˜†
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol liked your take on it ....yeah I gotta agree nothing better than a Dutta smile
πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!
PEPSI FOR ALL!!!

*Distributes Pepsi and Chocs*

MUBARAK TO EVERYONE ON OUR FIRST NL!

I just finished reading it all and guys each and every segment was BRILLIANT!πŸ‘
Loved everything!
How cool are we?😎

Aisha xxxπŸ€—
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!
PEPSI FOR ALL!!!

*Distributes Pepsi and Chocs*

MUBARAK TO EVERYONE ON OUR FIRST NL!

I just finished reading it all and guys each and every segment was BRILLIANT!πŸ‘
Loved everything!
How cool are we?😎

Aisha xxxπŸ€—

Since we are not physically close...all of us a pat on the back. i really didnt expect the very first issue to be this good.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Aisha: omg...i lov eme some pepsi!! πŸ˜ƒ coke anitn got nothing on Pepsi 😳😳😳...lol...thank you manku (as my 2yr old cousin says) πŸ˜†

@ ksh: he he...of course the first edition is rocks...hello...all the reporters are rocking!! πŸ‘πŸ‘...my niece...flowergirl_O... (weekly summary girl)...literally spent the good chunk of last night catching up on this past weeks episodes and then did the summary...i was so the proud bua 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: wonderful summary...very short and too the point...perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ ksh: when you said "babies with Seema"...i swear...just the thought of Dutta and Seema in that kind of a relationship..made me gag!! 🀒 but the scene you picked for TaSha was perfect...my fav of the entire week...because...they are so at ease with each other...how well Naku knows Dutta and how free he is with her!! awesome!! 😳😳 how'd you know i gave Baji taliyaan for his performance? πŸ˜‰

@ Fivr: yaar...what can i say? i LOVED all the dialogues you picked...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just LOVED...oh...and tried to change the typo but cant because when i go to edit...the format from word gets all wacky *sigh*...sorry... oh and...dutta saying "chikni chupri baatein"...oh that had me rolling 🀣...

@ shabz: wonderful warm and fuzzies...loved all the scenes you picked ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@ Aisha: my favorite section this issue...just loved it...i laughed...i ooo-ed and aww-ed...i cried... (not really but i just thought id add it πŸ˜›) ...awesome section!! πŸ‘πŸ‘as for Sups braid...i was so hoping she'd swing it too hard once and it'd come and hit her in the face.!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and i agree with you...Baji kind of had that slap coming...sher ke muh mein haath dalega...he's gonna bite!! πŸ˜›...

@ payal: well deserved character...Baji iwas awesome this week...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

@ palluluvsarmaan: only one blooper...im so used to ektas shows with a million and one bloopers...lol...thanks yaar...and you were right...that change was way too fast!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@ rdfan: omg...all his hot kurtas combined with is adorable smile...haye...so cute!! 😳😳😳

@ Anishka: thanks for the links...loved them all but the "teri har jhalak" has a special place in my heart...😳😳😳

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
@Jaz: The babies bit was an addition from Datta's football team comment. Whenever I see the contrast b/w that Datta and Datta bhao you feel really sorry for the character. Now he's so scared to even think that his heart is involved.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the entire issue and it was amazing! I had so much fun reading it - most of the time I was laughing or aww-ing or *swooning*. It was an absolutely brilliant first edition! πŸ‘
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Fabulous job everyoneπŸ‘πŸ‘. The first issue has  come out to be soooo good. I wonder what will happen when Dutta-naku love track will start.πŸ˜†

@Jaz- oh yeah! I was trying hard to find the bloopers but could not find any. I was so glued to the show that even when my Dad used to call me, I said I will come after 15 minutes. Otherwise I will miss the blooper.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Anyways, I enjoyed writing it. And you are right. Ekta shows had tons of bloopers. I think LTL creatives are taking too much care of the show right now.πŸ˜‰