Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Meena
I guess Thuls feels bad for shouting at TA after hearing he's a nice fella after all!
I really dont understand Laavanya and this 'anni' obsession...but she's a sweet sister to Thamil.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Nikila,

Welcome to IF and Thendral. I am very happy that you have posted here. Please join in our discussions and have a nice time..

I am also wondering whether they will make Thulasi study..
neasamalar thumbnail
Maybe he is mangga madiyan, but he is very strait forward person.  that is why, he spit out everything.  not like this thulasi, like got mangga only in her mouth.  i watch the serial of her coming back to home from police.  enna maaaa, thiru thiru thuru thuru mulikara entha thulasi for all the word tat the chitti is telling. 😡😡 i feel like giving a super slap to her. 😡😡 cant she ever  open up her mouth and defend herself.  such a nasty word the chitti is using and accusing her.  her character is same like gangga.  pls stand's for your right , thulasi..... Edited by neasamalar - 14 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To arjun meena
Thank you for your welcome.

I watched today's episode.
I pity on deepa.i think now nobody/nothing can save thulasi from the old man.
Thulasi is going to marry him and TA charu.
I can not digest the way how vel looks at thulasi,disgusting.
In today's episode TA's mom was giving nakkal looks to sudha,it was like i have won the saval.
Somehow it is really silly,she sells TA to win her saval ( ithellam oru saval).
TA's behaviour was funny today,ignoring everything
Happening around him.

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: neasamalar

Maybe he is mangga madiyan, but he is very strait forward person.  that is why, he spit out everything.  not like this thulasi, like got mangga only in her mouth.  i watch the serial of her coming back to home from police.  enna maaaa, thiru thiru thuru thuru mulikara entha thulasi for all the word tat the chitti is telling. 😡😡 i feel like giving a super slap to her. 😡😡 cant she ever  open up her mouth and defend herself.  such a nasty word the chitti is using and accusing her.  her character is same like gangga.  pls stand's for your right , thulasi.....

True, but he needs to understand certain situation. He is one of the cause that Thulasi got herself into trouble with her parents.  TA got her into trouble due to his own selfishness.

Thulasi, yes I agree with you.  She needs a backbone.  All I can see from day one, she is crying and it is the patti & deepa who are defending her.  If in real life, someone was in her shoes, I am sure she would have taken a different course of action.  Enough of the crying. 😡
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal updates ladies 👏👏👏👏

Thulasi rombhavee thalai aating??  when will she realize??  I bet she'll be the extreme opposite once she gathers some strength.. but who will be that pillar to support her and feed her some strenth??
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates laksh, meena & Nitya, Thulasi eppothan thiruntha poraalo?
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Charu already likes Thamizh and Thamizh's mom also likes Charu.
The base of the story will fall down if Thamizh marries this Charu.
Even now this stupid Thulasi won't open her mouth.
Deepa took all the risks to save her life,but Thulasi just stands there and hears everyone blamig Deepa, really pity on Deepa.
I wonder when she is going to open her mouth a say a word againt her parents.

Now noone can save her, only she can save her life by herself.

mellisai thumbnail

I thought Srividya (Charu) was taller than Deepak (Thamizh) but Thamizh is slightly taller.😊
Charu seems to be a nice character but I don't think the marriage will happen. She's the only one who can help Thamizh and Thualsi get together.. Deepa will do her best to help but they need someone like Charu (and dad) to fight Velayudam.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thamizh should better marry charu instead of this crying baby thulasi.
If he marries thulasi she would make him also cry.
What does she think if she marries vel her father would say you are not the 'odiponava daughter'