Shankar Mahadevan is ready for the finale -Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Shankar Mahadevan is ready for the finale

It is Music Ka Maha Muqqabla finale tonight and the two teams are the ones led by Shaan and Shankar Mahadevan.

Shaan is not at all nervous for the competition and now Shankar Mahadevan speaks on the eve of finale.

Mahadevan is quite excited and anxious about competing with Shaan and says, "The kids have worked really hard and winning is important for the team. I am sure it will help them to give a push to their careers."

"The show has been a great experience. We met a few days before, decided the song list, and had a blast, Rahul and Sharib are a riot to have around," says Mahadevan.

Further, he is happy with the change in the Indian music style and about this he told that, "People like freshness today. The music of Kartik Calling Kartik and My Name Is Khan was different, but both the albums did well."

However, Mahadevan adds that he doesn't understand the audiences voting criteria on reality shows, "My high-energy acts and jugalbandi are extempore. You can perform that only when you're with great musicians…"

So don't forget to watch the musical jugalbandi between the young music guns of India, live only on STAR Plus.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/March/News_20100320_102