article andd interview of pooja gor

sana09 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey kriyans!!!!

Hello to al'

Aaj ke newspaper me Pratigya ka interview aur uske life ki story aai hai'.

Kisi ne pada aaj ke BOLLYWOOD newspaper me TELLYWOOD wala page agar

Nahi toh'.tension ki koi baat nahi hai'..

Mene isss forum who pura article likh rahi hoon'.

SO HERE I BEGIN''

Title------Bold aur Bindaas Pratigya'..

Star Plus ke popular serial 'PRATIGYA' me lead role me pooja gor un laakhon ladkiyaon ki role model banker ubhri hai jinhe  ghar se bahar rojaana sadakchhaaap majnu ki chhedchad ka saaamna karma padta hai''aise goons ke kilaaf pratigya ka bold andaazme awaaz uthana darshako ko itna pasand aaaya  he ki PRATIGYA ki ginti

TOP SERIALS me ho rahi hai'..aur POOJA GOR chote parde ka chehta chehra ban gayi hai'..POOJA GOR ke mutabik woh real life mw bhi PRATIGYA ki tarah BOLD

AUR BINDAAS hai'that is why she is enjoying to play this character'..

Pooja ne abhi tak college ki studies complete abhi tak nahi ki hai'.aur who abhi graduation kar rahi hai'..

iss article me kaafi saare aise details hai'..jiske bare me hum unaware hai'..

me saare details doongi par'..

ye iss article ka part 1 hai'part 2,3 bhi hai

well abhi part 1 enjoy karo'.

To be continued''..

Edited by sana09 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great yaar!!!!! looking forward for part 2 and 3
sana09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriar121

great yaar!!!!! looking forward for part 2 and 3

chinta mat karo part 2 aur 3 bhi shaam tak aa jayega..
abhi articles ke photo bhej rahi honn......😊😊😊😊😊
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya re...we watch the show mostly becoz of krishna and the TRPs r increasing mostly becoz of him.....pooja's role has got importance only now wen she has got married to krishna and wen did we find her fighting with the gundas? she always runs away,or cry sitting in her room.....wats all these? she jst slapped angad once....that was tyhe only thng of bravery that she did....after that she had just been a cry baby.........now maybe we will get to see sumthng...bt according to me i thnk pooja is a vry cute grl in reality and she cannot portray this so called hatred of her vry nicely......
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much typing out the article, it's great to know that the show is one of the top shows!!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh so shes only 20??? she looks soo matured..she looks like 24 or 25..its not a bad thing..but i think the dresses n saris make her look like tht,..
AyU.SHI thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear........really thanks fr sharing.......
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

kya re...we watch the show mostly becoz of krishna and the TRPs r increasing mostly becoz of him.....pooja's role has got importance only now wen she has got married to krishna and wen did we find her fighting with the gundas? she always runs away,or cry sitting in her room.....wats all these? she jst slapped angad once....that was tyhe only thng of bravery that she did....after that she had just been a cry baby.........now maybe we will get to see sumthng...bt according to me i thnk pooja is a vry cute grl in reality and she cannot portray this so called hatred of her vry nicely......

Correct! Article ka part 1 padh ke to lagta hai jaise Prats ki wajah se show chal raha hai, which is not at all true!  Abhi hi dekh lo, Krishna ko kuch episodes main nahin dikhaya dhang se to kitne bore ho gaye hain hum sab! 🥱

Why don't they give credit to Arhaan???? 😡 😡 😡

I know Pooja is playing the main lead, but show ki actual success is due to Arhaan! And hence he deserves the credit, 👏 jo Pooja ke sar ka taj bana hua hai! I don't mind recognition to Pooja, but Arhaan ko bhi milna chahiye, thats all! 😊

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the article
Pari_Angle thumbnail
ladkiyo ko prerna mili he ki koi ladka tumhe paresaan kare to uske saath saadi kar lo or agar vo tumhe sacha pyar karta ho to bhi saadi ke baad usko laat maar do wah🤣