seven-gr8 going,var-haryaksh-sizzle

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
friends , this show is getting better day by day------its getting intresting and all the actors r putting in thier best------👏
varya and haryaksh-dont they sizzle-the scene in yesterdaya episode-(march 19)when haryaksh holds varya hand and pull her towrds him telling her friend that they r engaiged was quite sizzling-cant wait toc thier romance--😳
Edited by ms-tabu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHATTTTTTTTTT??? ohh i m sorry actually i didnt watched it yeaterday will wtach it on ytube or on mon day.....but WHATTTTTT ....really haryksha reallt did that...i m loving this jodi day by day yaar......love themm...he is soo handsome n she is sopreety n both of them together SIZZLEeee.........now i want 2 see the epi yuaar hey can u plz tell me sum desciption............
ms-tabu thumbnail
i thinkk thier romance will start shortly,the way haryaksh holds varya--was umm! really too good,i always wait for fridys to  show
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they both luk very cute wid each other....
Melkor thumbnail

I am thinking of 26th march episode when Haryaksh told Varya his childhood story. It was pretty sad.😭 But then I knew that both their powers had started in the same year ,same day ,same time. They are connected with each other! YES !Love is Connecting them. I am sure of it. They sizzle very much. But I am Waiting for the day when they will fall in Love❤️

ms-tabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

I am thinking of 26th march episode when Haryaksh told Varya his childhood story. It was pretty sad.😭 But then I knew that both their powers had started in the same year ,same day ,same time. They are connected with each other! YES !Love is Connecting them. I am sure of it. They sizzle very much. But I am Waiting for the day when they will fall in Love❤️

exactly, thier luv story will add to glamour of the show
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ms-tabu

exactly, thier luv story will add to glamour of the show

so true na

love VARYAKSH 😳 😳
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the show last week so don't know abt their back story. Someone tell me.. Pleaasseee