YuNa's neutral stand

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

Today, Naina had a different viewpoint towards the whole Siddhima situation.
"apna pehla pyaar koi kabhi nahi bhula sakta".....she wants Riddhima to know the truth now.....coz she feels that Riddhima has a right to know about her past, present and the future too. Yuvi was a bit sceptical in the beginning but agreed after hearing Naina out. Its not like they have forgotten about their friendship with Sid....just that they are now looking at it from a different perspective......hope they succeed in making the situation a bit easy for all of them. 

P.S.- Do not bash and keep the thread clean !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Interstellar thumbnail
pri.... nice topic 👏

yeh i liked how naina understood that first luv can't be forgotten....

n  i wish they make things easy for all others...

n wan more yuna....
Antares thumbnail
Thanx yami !!😳

I agree......it was nice to see Naina giving it a serious thought and come up with such a straightforward and flat conclusion....and Yuvi trying to understand her...

and we definitely want more YuNa......this ain't working for us YuNa fans.....we need to see a storyline of their own....all this is fine......but they are also one of the main leads and should be given substantial importance !!

Interstellar thumbnail
but i don't understand why yuvi should take lessons from naina... h e himself is shrewd na....
Antares thumbnail
lmao yami.....his shrewdness got burnt in that fire.....so that's the reason he needs to learn it all again from Naina....lolz
Interstellar thumbnail
lets do something n get his originality bac... lol burnt in fire, he should hav insured it...
Right!! 😉 Well, see . . first love indeed casn never be forgotten . . even if you start liking someone else, that will still love stay in your heart . . and YuNa realize this. 😊 It has got nothing to do with their friendship with Sid.
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

Right!! 😉 Well, see . . first love indeed casn never be forgotten . . even if you start liking someone else, that will still love stay in your heart . . and YuNa realize this. 😊 It has got nothing to do with their friendship with Sid.

Thanx for the reply, Jiah 😃

Yes....first love always has a special place in your heart....one can move on in life....but never forget it.....and like you said...it has nothing to do with their friendship with Sid....😉😆😃
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

lets do something n get his originality bac... lol burnt in fire, he should hav insured it...

lolz yami....he was too busy planning out the revenge...forgot to get it insured.....and see the result.....now he is in  loss.....lolz......
lets give him some of our gyaan on how to become an AYM again.....lolz
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Thanx for the reply, Jiah 😃

Yes....first love always has a special place in your heart....one can move on in life....but never forget it.....and like you said...it has nothing to do with their friendship with Sid....😉😆😃

yeh i was not pleased at the rate at which ridz forgot her armaan, jus b'coz she got married...

ur wonderful memory full of  luv...lol is it a black board to wipe it clean in a day...

n happy yuna realize this...