8TH superhero ?

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In the precap today they showed that there is an 8th one whom they are yet to find as "SAPTRISHI" means the descendents of 7 rishis but drishika and mastishq are twins so they have descendants of only 6 rishis. And then they show a person who is training people, possibly the 8th !!!

I am puzzled about the 8th.

How come there is an 8th when in all those places there was a picture only of 7 ??? 😕 😕 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
eigth one is dfntly gonna create problems do u remember DR. charak was telling to be beware of da eighth one.....!!!!!
Delishus thumbnail

Originally posted by: nama910

eigth one is dfntly gonna create problems do u remember DR. charak was telling to be beware of da eighth one.....!!!!!

OMG i juzz 4gt !!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this is getting interesting day by day lolzzz
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW!! I just watched todays epi after WEEKS..and an 8th????? OMG!!! I think its a girl!!! Only cause I feel like she is gonna be paired opp. Hriday! 🤣 but urm anyways..THIS IS GETTING SOOO GOOD!!!!
ms-tabu thumbnail
well ya even i think its gonna be intresting, dr.chark di dmention abt sum 8th charecter lets c
Ayesha_t thumbnail
8th one ?
Saptharishi can only be 7 n another intresting thing is meaning of asht's  name is 8.
May be it hav some significance let's keep guessing  

c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
More than tht I just remembered tht the Shiven guy who works with Asth, his father's name is Bhardwaj. Tht's supposed to be one of the Saptrishis too.

It seems to me tht this Saptrishi thing is abt being the rightful heir and not the only heir. There will be differentiation on good and evil as geneology from both male and female descendants can come up.
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is this yaaaaaaaaaartoo much confusion or
tooooo much excitment
but do you guys mean that they are counting Drishtika and Mastishq as 1 and the 8th super hero will make them seven..?
Delishus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanoo-Jani

what is this yaaaaaaaaaartoo much confusion or

tooooo much excitment

but do you guys mean that they are counting Drishtika and Mastishq as 1 and the 8th super hero will make them seven..?

SAPTRISHI literally means the decendants of 8 rishis but drish n tish r twins. Means they are descendents of d same rishi. Meaning they are yet to find a descendent of the 8th rishi !!! 😉 😉 😉