Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gina-101

Nitika!!! Im Back and i survived My dissertation! Im Aliveeeeeeeeeeeee 🤗
Looks Like Your too Inspired By Raj Madame  ... Tut tut Muft Mein Morhine deta hogaa Nikamaaa 😡😡😡

GINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!🤗.....MY WAR POETESS! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....I have divorced Raj. I am engaged to Sid right now and he bought me an emerald solitaire. 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
You know some songs between AK which were used for them suit SR 😉
[/quote]

here you go.. ISS PYAR KO MEIN KYA NAAM DOON..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oHxNH_0QI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by aishu_25 - 14 years ago
gina-101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

GINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!🤗.....MY WAR POETESS! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....I have divorced Raj. I am engaged to Sid right now and he bought me an emerald solitaire. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Nitika 😲😲😲 How Could You Do that To Ridhimma Im Going to Whack you with her dupataa AngryAngryAngryAngry 
Edited by gina-101 - 14 years ago
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail
I really wish Shilpa comes back as a new character. Both JeRan n KaSh fans will be happy this way😉
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina-101

Nitika!!! Im Back and i survived My dissertation! Im Aliveeeeeeeeeeeee 🤗
Looks Like Your too Inspired By Morphine ki dukaan Raj   ... Tut tut Muft Mein Morphine deta hogaa Nikamaaa 😡😡😡

@ bold thats great hun

Originally posted by: zainab25

Seriously you guys, I am about to confess here, I loathed DMG with a passion beforehand, but for one reason or another, they are the reason behind my liking toward the show now. I am dazed by them. Heck, they made me inspired to learn AVI making, hence so many lame ones being churned out every single day.

how dare u call those creations "lame"😡😡😡😡, me loves them 😛😛😛😛
These two are fine actors, and I only wish some director casts them in somewhere for us,  yeap, some youth oriented show plz not thoses saas bahu sagas 🤢or well Je-Ran can please us by taking in part at a reality show. no not any reality show, anchoring is fine but participation a complete NO. I have seen these so called reality - everything is scripted unnecessary fights and arguments all for TRPS!🤢

UMM, BTW, if all goes well, I want a rain sequence between them at their honeymoon second time around.

Oh, and yesterday I remember, some of us were discussing how we want a scene where Armaan is scolding Siddhanth miserable at the hospital as he messes up, and just fails at a task, but Riddhima cannot bear insult for her husband, so she barges in and yells, 'How dare you! He's my husband. Yeh mere pyaar hai. Tum kaun ho us par chillana waale.' So if that scene happens that obviously R and S have made a pact to not reveal the truth since A's illness is still not stable, and he may not be able to contain the shock.

to be frank, this wud be an interesting twist, to have Armaan back and good in health but he cannot bear any shocks so SR pretend to be 'goods friends' and Ridhz pretending to be his old ridhimma 😆😆😆😆😆😆
lolz i can almost see dandas behind me 😆😆😆😆😆 i hope Cvs don't have such wild ideas

gina-101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

@ bold thats great hun

Thanks Alimabi 🤗
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Seriously you guys, I am about to confess here, I loathed DMG with a passion beforehand, but for one reason or another, they are the reason behind my liking toward the show now. I am dazed by them. Heck, they made me inspired to learn AVI making, hence so many lame ones being churned out every single day. These two are fine actors, and I only wish some director casts them in somewhere for us, or well Je-Ran can please us by taking in part at a reality show.

UMM, BTW, if all goes well, I want a rain sequence between them at their honeymoon second time around.

Oh, and yesterday I remember, some of us were discussing how we want a scene where Armaan is scolding Siddhanth miserably at the hospital as he messes up, and just fails at a task, but Riddhima cannot bear insult for her husband, so she barges in and yells, 'How dare you! He's my husband. Yeh mere pyaar hai. Tum kaun ho us par chillana waale.' So if that scene happens then obviously R and S have made a pact to not reveal the truth since A's illness is still not stable, and he may not be able to contain the shock.

o man seriously zaini you think that will happen 😆
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuV_MiLeS

I really wish Shilpa comes back as a new character. Both JeRan n KaSh fans will be happy this way😉

i realli wish tht cud happen ...
tho a bit awkward at first but we'll get used to it
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
See, look logically.

If AR are united , what will they do with Sid? They'd rather give Armaan a brand new story of his own than get a third girl for Sid.I mean , save urself trouble, man than get a 4th Riddhima and a 2nd Siddhanth.

JeRan and KaSh rule for me. CVs? Yoo hoo? Yoo hoo hoo?