Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Regardless of how weird he is, I like the way he has a world view that contrasts w/ Jyoti's simplistic world view, and how he defies her puritan approach with his 'classes plus masses' approach.  If he enters Jyoti's own life and starts showing her where she is going wrong, and teaches her how to mete out tough love to people like Sushma, Padma, Poonam and so on, then he'd be doing her a world of good.  Somehow, neither Brij nor Pankaj ever fulfilled such a role, but it's one that Jyoti badly needs fulfilled.  So I do hope that this guy has an escalating role in Jyoti's life, regardless of how people think he looks.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Regardless of how weird he is, I like the way he has a world view that contrasts w/ Jyoti's simplistic world view, and how he defies her puritan approach with his 'classes plus masses' approach.  If he enters Jyoti's own life and starts showing her where she is going wrong, and teaches her how to mete out tough love to people like Sushma, Padma, Poonam and so on, then he'd be doing her a world of good.  Somehow, neither Brij nor Pankaj ever fulfilled such a role, but it's one that Jyoti badly needs fulfilled.  So I do hope that this guy has an escalating role in Jyoti's life, regardless of how people think he looks.

well said... i agree 😃😃😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Yeah, I loved today's showdown b/w Kabir & Jyoti...😆😆😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHp7VclhqM[/YOUTUBE]
Enjoy!!! 😆😆😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Kabir gets a gig to perform @ some big shot's wedding (given the date - tomorrow, I'm assuming that it ain't Pankaj's) - and is celebrating, and offers Jyoti the last piece of cake.  After hearing what it's about, a furious Jyoti storms out of there (See 1.30 onwards)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYc_g_yvH0M[/YOUTUBE]
Until the point Kabir told her that the dance was @ a wedding, Jyoti seemed pretty happy w/ him 😊😊😊

If the gig turns out to be Pankaj's wedding, I do hope that Jyoti walks out of it just in time, and let's Kabir know exactly why right then and there.  I don't want Jyoti to be embarrassed any more - I want her to turn such embarrassing situations around to her advantage, and have nothing else in consideration.
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Kabir takes the liberty of visiting Jyoti uninvited and then introducing himself to all members of her family
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkZgLfWrqx4[/YOUTUBE]
And impresses Dadi w/ his weirdo intro 😆  Interestingly, he greets KK & Padma w/ his namaskar, but doesn't do the same for Dadi, even after being introduced, but instead kisses her hand, like he's romancing her 😆😆😆
Vr15h thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7nlTJ241M[/YOUTUBE]
Will Kabir continue to be romantically interested in Jyoti once he finds out that Pankaj was her ex, and what's more, she's carrying his baby?  You be the judge
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like this kabir guy...he is annoyingly cute..he has this real cool calm casual cute air about himself...he is this perfect guy who annoys u to the core but he does it wid such cuteness dat u cant help but give in n smile..even Jyoti cant resist n smiles in the end..u know even if he doesnt turn out to be her love interest its ok..i juss hope he becomes her rock solid friend n stands by her n gives back to the vashishts whenever they hurl crap against Jyoti (given his bindaas self he fits well into this role....)

U know what kabir n kalpana should get married n be Jyoti's BFFL...:-) :-)
Vr15h thumbnail
Naaah, now I'm rooting for Kabir-Jyoti only - let Kalpana have a new geeky dweeb bf, not Kabir.  Actually, I would have paired her w/ Pankaj, except for the fact that I don't wish CM on her.  Or even on Neelam.  Maybe dig up Poonam's long lost brother, hitch her to Kalpana and introduce that into the serial?

The thing I like about Kabir - he's almost to Jyoti what Krishna was to Arjun.  In the Mahabharat, whenever Arjun had one of his attacks of conscience, whether it was on killing Bhishma or Karna, intervening for Satyaki, etc, it was Krishna who would advise him on taking the expedient way out, and temporarily sacrifice his principles for the greater good of dharma.  Kabir has the potential to do just that w/ Jyoti.  Like last night, when Jyoti persisted in her determination that she not dance @ a wedding, he points out how that stand of hers can undo the group, and gets her to very unwillingly compromise.  A decision that even KK supports.

I hope that on Monday, Kabir has the entire history that Jyoti has w/ Pankaj & Bhairavi.  When Jyoti told Mahesh-ji about the condition Bhairavi put on her, his opinion of the Vashisths was instantly altered, and he looked @ them w/ disgust.  Similarly, when Kabir, who is so far impressed w/ the Vashisths, hears Jyoti's story, he'd probably believe her and instantly stop respecting them, or he'd stop loving her.  This is a no-lose situation for Jyoti - she either brings down the Vashisths a notch or so, or she sends Kabir a clear message that she and he aren't meant for each other.  I hope it's the former, but won't be heart broken if it's the latter.
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabir may misunderstand her for a while n hve second thoughts about his feelings for her since he is portrayed as this typical male so his ego will intervene but only for a while i guess n then he will understand Jyoti n his soft corner for her will become softer!! Hehehe..but i so so so so hope dat there is always some positive relation between Jyoti n kabir n dat Jyoti never goes back to dat loser pankaj...i wouldnt hve said this ever about Jyoti n pankaj but after the court room drama i dont think pankaj ever deserves Jyoti not even if he kisses her feet n apologises 10000 times!    

Kabir is an awesome refreshing change! Btw juss observe his acting really closely n ull actually adore his goofy expressions in his scenes wid Jyoti...he is juss so awesome n versatile..(if u hve seen him in jeevan sathi n compare his role in both these serials ull know wat i mean) :-) :-)
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Periwinkle

Kabir may misunderstand her for a while n hve second thoughts about his feelings for her since he is portrayed as this typical male so his ego will intervene but only for a while i guess n then he will understand Jyoti n his soft corner for her will become softer!! Hehehe..but i so so so so hope dat there is always some positive relation between Jyoti n kabir n dat Jyoti never goes back to dat loser pankaj...i wouldnt hve said this ever about Jyoti n pankaj but after the court room drama i dont think pankaj ever deserves Jyoti not even if he kisses her feet n apologises 10000 times!    

Kabir is an awesome refreshing change! Btw juss observe his acting really closely n ull actually adore his goofy expressions in his scenes wid Jyoti...he is juss so awesome n versatile..(if u hve seen him in jeevan sathi n compare his role in both these serials ull know wat i mean) :-) :-)

Was he anything like this - 2:56 below? 😆😆😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u37EAUO2uLM[/YOUTUBE]