Tapasya...... cancer..............

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Tapasya in Ichcha n Veer's life....is like a cancer...cancer needs 2 b destoyed 2 bring joy to the concerned...in other words Tapasya needs ...u know what i mean.... .well if u dont......... she needs 2 b destroyed/killed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
I thought though evil this character deserves a chances.....but no more..she needs 2 die to keep Veer Alive...
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cancer??? not only cancer,,,she is  HIV virus ,,, which uses your own body defense against you,,,, she is HCV virus who modify its pathogenesis according to specie,,, she is spore of tuberculosis
which can alive in extreme conditions for 100 of years..... my list is just endless,,but in short,,,,she is...................
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

cancer??? not only cancer,,,she is  HIV virus ,,, which uses your own body defense against you,,,, she is HCV virus who modify its pathogenesis according to specie,,, she is spore of tuberculosis
which can alive in extreme conditions for 100 of years..... my list is just endless,,but in short,,,,she is...................

hmmmn whatever the name ...eradication is the only answer...
whoa.. thumbnail
yeah derz no cure 4 cancer.. same vid tappu.. no cure 4m tappu..!!!😡
Edited by whoa.. - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u guys😡 instead of saying she needs help ur wishing her evil illnesses??? shame on u!
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

u guys😡 instead of saying she needs help ur wishing her evil illnesses??? shame on u!

mind your language my dear...........you know na,,,we  can also use such language...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

mind your language my dear...........you know na,,,we  can also use such language...

well u dont wish such horrible things on anyone! thats real bad! specially when u know the circumstances....tapasya is not in her right mind!
shonuu thumbnail
@ srkluver..... we are indipendent in our POV like you my dear.... and the story is not to change  bad tapu into a good tapu,, its ichha's story,,in which tapu is a wamp and she'll remain evil and create problems till her laste breath,,,and to you my frnd,,,a frndly request is that,,,plss try to chose your language carefully next time..
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ichha is allready in helpful mode to tappu allways
veer has also tried to believe her ..but what she did...
her evilness will never change that's the bottomline ...