Rasal is the only decent chracter in the show

Jessica4ever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
RASAL is the only actress who has kept this show going, they better not make her negative or change in anyway or else the show has to go off air. I am sure not many are watching the show anyway. RUKMINI is so stupid and slow.. a typical.. bahu.. DUMASSS>.

hOPEfully there are some good twists and turn in the show.. cuz i really luved this show when it first started...now its just dragging and stupid.. ughhhhhhhhhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Hi - but Rasal will turn negative after a while ... the reason for this is that she will become jealous when Ranvir starts to have feelings for Rukhmi ...
ziddiladki thumbnail
why would he have feeling for rukmi i mean its not possible i have feeling rasel might die and then ranbeer might look for rukmi but she much of already left the haveli and he will come across her but with out any marks on her face what say?
samirah23 thumbnail

this show reminds me of a movie from a long time ago with the same pretense - although I was too young when I saw it and I can't remember the name.  The husband eventually realizes how much the wife he didn't love did for his family and starts to love her.  In this case, he finds out that Rukmi never lied to him and she was telling the truth from the beginning - and the Rasal will become negative after becoming jealous. 

surfgal thumbnail
sounds good ..dont like rasal and ranbir's jodi at all..it's sick and wonder how the Indian audience puts up with this nonsense