Rajesh Kumar(Subodh) to star in a SAB show

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
He is coming in a new show with Divyanka Tripathi on SAB .. I think I will watch this one ... Divyanaka Tripathi is a really good actress.. they will look very good together ...
I use to watch a bit of Dulhan in its Initial days and she was good in it.(Ok guys I am guilty of watching a show other than HatsOFF but I only watch it for a very less time) ..

Follow the Article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Saloni is doing Kashi...she is playing Kashi's sister.
I don't have the channel but I'll watch it online ji. I was pretty shocked that Rajesh and Diviyanka as a couple, but now I'm a bit intrigued.
birju4baby thumbnail
And Mitali did a very small part in today's episode of sukh by chance.

I will try to catch Saloni in Kashi.

I also read somewhere that Paresh Ganatra is going to be a part of Zara Nuchke Dikha.

Maybe Subodh should loose some weight , then he will look good with Divyanka.I don'y know how Divyanka will fare in comedy though , although she is very good in crying.😉😉😉
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
does anyone watch "sajan re jhooth mat bolo" on sab?
I find only that show watchable on TV......its very funny...

even sukh by chance is showing something interesting....Money is unable to change motabhai's principles..

I saw saloni on imagine.....Post BBB, Imagine and SAB have gained much ratings...however I dont know the reason for this...Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
Paresh Ganatra(Parveen) is going to a part of dance based reality show..I think i will watch this one just to see Paresh.. Maybe he can repeat his dance performance with Vaishali on "Maar Daala" .😉
Expected contestants of Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

The first season of the show aired on STAR One which was a gender war of sorts and this time, the show is back in a better and renovated version. According to sources, item-queen Rakhi Sawant, stand-up comedians Krushna Abhishek, Paresh Ganatra and Saloni Daini and actors Kritika Kamra and Angad Hasija are part of the show.
Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

Watch this links of promos of Mr and Mrs Sharma allahabad waale.It will be too early to comment on how this show would turn out to be.But one thing I noticed , that character Divyanka is playing , looks like an extension of Meenaxi's character.All the times I was watching the promos , I felt like it should have been Meenaxi instead of Divyanka in the show.Watch these links and share what you feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvl_HLWSKI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcf5lUdTXqY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me_5Cz5RYNo&feature=channel

Pictures:

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am really really happy that Sab values out Hatts off actors....firts they took Tusharr kumar in Maniben and now Subodh, jayshree, and babuji in this show. All the best to them.
^^^That is awesome ji. Now I'll catch these promos before I need to head out