Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

@ksh: Good point! How about this - then we'll have a PLACE to be Dutta crazy! πŸ˜†

-Fivr- thumbnail
OMG! Kaala was absolutely phenomenal today! I LOVED LOVED LOVED how she told the mavali to " aa jao peechey peechey"! 🀣
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay love the new name for this AT but....
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but we all know what happened to Lady Macbeth right?
She went crazy and then killed herselfπŸ˜•
Do we really want an end like that for Kaala?
Is this foreshadowing ksh?πŸ˜†

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fivr...yesterday I felt Kala was annoyed with Sups-mawali selecting the mangalsutra. i dunno why but to me she looked more irritaed rather than amused. as if finally sups-mawali piling on her brother was getting to her. also when datta came down kala was not amused on datta...rather she was amused that his presence wud make sups-mawali uncomfortable. thats why she was prodding datta to chose the mangalsutra so that its of datta's choice and not the lovebirds choice.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Okay love the new name for this AT but....

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but we all know what happened to Lady Macbeth right?
She went crazy and then killed herselfπŸ˜•
Do we really want an end like that for Kaala?
Is this foreshadowing ksh?πŸ˜†

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

LOL! Arey this is the desi-Lady-Macbeth! She won't go crazy and kill herself - she'll make you crazy till you kill yourself! 🀣
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Fivr...yesterday I felt Kala was annoyed with Sups-mawali selecting the mangalsutra. i dunno why but to me she looked more irritaed rather than amused. as if finally sups-mawali piling on her brother was getting to her. also when datta came down kala was not amused on datta...rather she was amused that his presence wud make sups-mawali uncomfortable. thats why she was prodding datta to chose the mangalsutra so that its of datta's choice and not the lovebirds choice.

You know, I thought that was just me - I totally saw her getting annoyed there in the middle. Like she wasn't appreciating their absurd behavior. She almost seemed to disapprove of what they're doing - WHY she disapproved though, is not clear. I can't say if it's for Dutta or if it's something else that caused her to "dislike" what they were doing. But she definitely seemed to be annoyed by their audacity to try and be so ridiculous.

And I know what you mean abut her prodding Dutta to get back at the mavali. I totally saw that too! She wasn't intrigued by Dutta's presence in itself as much as she was with how that would affect the mavali and Supriya. I want to know WHY she's annoyed though - will wait and watch for that one! πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even I dunno why she was annoyed...only thing I can think of is it was in fact on account of datta. the thought of these 2 buying a mangalsutra for themselves at datta's expense seemed to annoy her.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: See, I am not sure if it's "concern" for Dutta - I feel it's something else. She looked more "annoyed" than "disgusted" by them - like she was irritated at their attempt. Maybe it's something else? I don't know.

P.S. I think I would have loved to see her reaction to Dutta going out for the gun-fight. Would she "pretend" to care? Or would she really care - since her one source of income is going out in harms way? I want to know! πŸ€”
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kala u rocked in the friday epi ....
dil khush kar diya mawali ki pithai karke ..........!πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Shabz: I am going to consider this a divine conspiracy because I cannot find ANY other reason for why I have not been able to watch the Friday episode yet! The entire universe is working against me to prevent me from watching Kaala and falling over deeper into the dark side. Warna why else would I have been able to watch Supriya-mavali for weeks but the week Kaala gets pushed to the forefront, I get thrown way back in catching up LTL. *sigh* And if she managed to convince YOU of how awesome she is, mera toh pata nahi kya hoga once I watch her! πŸ˜†