PriDa ONE-SHOT:The golden pages of my life

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi my lovely LNMDJians many of you wanted to read the whole ff I had written for the ff contest which unfortunately I couldn't sent completely as an entry in the contest so here it is for all of u all๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The Golden Pages Of My Life-
An Abstract from Pri's Diary
14thFeb2010: Our 1st Valentines together
It was our first valentine's together & I wanted to make it special, after all our life journey together till date had seen more lows than highs, so I had been preparing for the D-day since a week,it was 13th evening & I was extremely nervous , as per the plan everyone had gone out of the house with only me remaining, Damini was very well engaged by Avni & Rosh who had taken her shopping as Rosh insisted that she had to buy a valentine gift for Varun! All of them had been sweet enough to obey my  orders which made things easier for me. After doing the finishing touch I left the place as per our plan Damnee would arrive exactly half an hour later so I left the place to see if the other arrangements were done right!
Damnee's additions': I was dumbfound when I entered the house, the main door was covered by a large red ribbon,tied in a bow on which was engraved 'Welcome my love' in white, I opened it & entered, there were  several sticky sheets place everywhere around the house indicating directions I finally reached our room still mesmerized by the wonderful decoration everywhere ,expecting Pri to be there but  instead I saw a beautiful red saree & a note' a token of love from ur greatest admirer' I couldn't help blushing. After changing into it I realized how  beautiful it  was! I couldn't help but admire my own reflection on the mirror! Then I noticed another note stuck inside my wardrobe when I opened it to take out some jewelery to match, 'Open your jewelery box' I opened it & saw a box wrapped with golden paper, unwrapping it I saw a beautiful diamond necklace & another note' diamonds are forever & so are we together' Placing it around my neck I felt like a princess! At d bottom of d box was another note, 'go downstairs Rosh is waiting for u in a car' I rushed downstairs curious to know what's awaiting for me next,Rosh greeted me with a smile ,as soon as I entered,she placed a blindfold across my eyes apologizing for her deed as she had been strictly ordered to do so by her dearest jeej & so had to obey his orders, 'You are so lucky di,I wish Varun was as romantic as jeej' was all that she said throughout the journey all excitedly ,while I couldn't possibly understand where were we heading nor did I know what was in store for me next,I was getting more & more impatient now& our journey suddenly seemed endless!Finally we reached our destination & Rosh helped me get out of the car. As soon as we were out we were greeted by a voice I was so familiar with, a voice I could recognize in the deepest of my sleep, the very voice I was eagerly waiting to hear since hours, the voice of my handsome hunk,Prithvi.He was talking to Rosh,his voice full of Gratitude ,as he said' Thanks my  princess,I can handle it from here' who was greeted back by an over enthusiastic voice' Its ok jeej, have fun' & she left . I suddenly realized that a stong hand was wound around my waist & the other was openig the knot of my blindfold,it took me a few seconds to adjust with the sudden exposure to light as an illuminated placed stood before me, it took me another few minutes to realize that I was standing in my fav. restaurant ,where we had own very 1st date , though unofficial. Prithvi took me by my arms & we reached to my fav. seat , he held out the chair placed before us & made me sit comfortably before taking his own seat. I was still dumbfound, trying to intake the events that had just occurred but my thoughts were cut in by a warm whisper ,it was that of Prithvi who complemented me by saying' you look beautiful, elegant as a queen ,Mrs. Damnee Saxena'& I couldn't help blushing Mrs. Damnee Saxena suddenly seemed so perfect as if it was always meant to be so, but before I could say something we were warmly greeted by Uncle & Aunty. Both of them smiled at us Uncle was telling me how lucky I was to have Prithvi , while Aunty complemented us by saying' you 2 look like a perfect couple, it seems that you were always meant for each other '& I couldn't help notice a hint of red creep across Prithvi's face which was also creeping across mine.The 2 of them left only to come back after a few minutes wth a pulling a service  trolley together, leaving it just next to our table they left not before wincing at Prithvi.
On the trolley were 4 dishes all covered, Prithvi smiled & asked me to open them 1 at a time. I opened the 1st & saw a beatiful gold ring ,Prithvi took the ring & said' I promise to always keep you happy, never let sadness even try to creep in your life placing the ring in my little finger & gestured me to open the next & as Idid so I saw another ring, this one stud with a beautiful gem in the middle, Prithvi smiled placing it in my index finger' I promise to  always be by your side, never will I even think of leaving you nor would I ever betray you ' I was too overwhelmed I couldn't do or say anything & didnt even care to notice a tear of joy tickle down my cheek,Prithvi bent forward & kissed away my tear looking all concerned but through my eyes I assured him that these were tears of joy & looking a bit satisfied he gestured to open the next, there was a chocolate cake this time on which was engraved 'Happy Valentine's My love' ,a clock somewhere nearby struck 12. & Prithvi himself opened the last dish , holding the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen in my entire life, he knelt down right next to my seat & said' I..........Love.........You Damnee..........will you marry me......again?' holding him up to an upright position , at the same time blushing I looked straight into his eyes & said' Ofcourse I would, I love you too my romantic husband!'He smiled, held out his hand 'dance?' he asked , I held out my hand, a soft music playing in the background , Prithvi placed his hand around my waist & the other covered my back .
PriDa's thoughts together: As the music went on to play a melodious tune we came closer & more closer, we were so close to each other that we could headr each others heart beat it was so fast as a furios horse was running in an empty ground not agreeing to stay under control, yes we had lost all senses, the only thig we knew was that we were together & will always stay together forever & ever...........................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic one-shot
really romantic n moving
wish they had a scene like tat lnmdj
fab work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved every bit frm the red saree....2 the last dance
keep it up
Edited by Preeths609 - 14 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome scene Rads!!!

the diary thot is so bful!!
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it. you should keep writing such scenes would love to see more of them.
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was awesome rads๐Ÿ‘Just loved it:)
Effervescent_R thumbnail
@ Preeths: thanks for liking it! ya even I thought the same while writing this that I wish we could see it on the show
|@ honey :thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ Sid: thanks bro๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
@ Sam: thanks sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rads that was awesome....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..wow a perfect V Day gift...for Damini Saxena...

Loved every bit of the story....a deserving WIN

Wish God made more of Prithvi Saxenas....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
@ Achu: thanks for liking it @ more Prithvi Saxenas: yup! we all wish the same, dont we gals๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
jakhushi thumbnail
Ohh....Rads...it was so serenely beautiful. Why oh why didnt they have this shot in Love ne....hmmmm....probably because I would have died of happiness and they were concerned๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†....just kidding.
Wish they had showed this in love ne.

Congrats on your win again. well deserved.

Now that you are back home....please write another long Prida Scene....please.

Khushi.