More Ankeep Madness :) Peep in...

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello guys,

Well i am here to continue some of the Ankeep (Ankur-Deepa) madness that began a few weeks ago,
for more info refer to this post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1352495

So this is like a caps story:

"Ankeep ki date ka hua satyanash!!!"

Deepa: Arre yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai!! Mujhe apne "un" ke liye jaldi jaldi tayar hona hai, wo mera intezar kar rahay hongay!!

Pretend here that Deepa is out of the bathroom and she has a smiley face on, expecting to find her love outside waiting for her!! But who does she find……

Her Ex-infatuation…Abeer!!! Who is utterly confused and like: "Arre isay hi bahar nikal na tha??" Agar phir se mujhe ghoor ne lagayi to main to gaya kaam se, chal beta Abeer jaldi bhaag!!

Well Deepa dear is totally not after Abeer now and only looking for her love and is very upset when she finds him nowhere in sight!! Aree unhone to mujhe yahin milnay ko kaha tha, ab kahan gaye, unki khabar to main baad mein lungi, pehlay inhein (@Abeer an company) to bhagaon yahan se.

And here is poor Ankur jee (or as Hina calls him our Lallu) very upset as he lost the perfect chance for a date with his love!! He knows she'll be very upset with him, how will he ever make it up to her?!!-- that's all he is thinking at the moment

Well all I can say now is that "Dangay nay bigad hi jodi"—and while our AbHer's story is moving forward amongst the commotion, poor Ankeep have fallen behind in the race!!! Akhir yeh dono pyar mein ghir hi gaaey!!😆

Sorry if i bored u all with my Ankeep craziness!! Just couldn't help it!! 😳 Do leave your comments!!

~Fatima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!!!Fatima that was hilarious "Dangay ne bigadi jodi"🤣Waiting for more AnkEep madness from u.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fatima,
This is hilarious! Now we even have pics of Deepa:) Keep going, keep going....
aish_punk thumbnail
lol that was hilarious fatima!

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Fati - That was HILARIOUS!! 🤣 🤣 Loved it!! 👏 👏 

OMGG .. I actually played it out in my head .. and boy .. I can't stop laughing!! 🤣 Especially the part where Ankur is sad that he missed out on his date! Waise bhi .. Ankur ke pujaniya pitashri unhe bahar jaane ki ijaazat nahin dete 😕 😆 so college is the only place he can chance maarofy .. aur woh bhi gaya! 🤣

Loooved the Abeer pic you used!! He's looking sooooo cuuuute!! 😍 😍
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hahahaha Fatim,that was awesomely hilarious!🤣
I was missing u and your Ankeepness so much all these days ,glad u made a come back with the madness,i'll try and add to it hopefully soon
u know it doesnt take me long to lose it 😉

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a hilarious post  in all the dhanga and riot it was fun to see this sweet post

love in every shade
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nicely done, it would be fun to have a similar thread in the show but dont think ankur even looks at girls, think he only has his head in books

fatima
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL...., Just read ur prv thread of ankeep, it was so hillarous

n now u hve taken a step further by adding pics

plz add some more hillarous songs of ankeep....👍🏼
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol tht was quite hilarious