The new love birds--Ankeep!!!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ankeep ki "Deep" Love Story!!!!

Jitne bhi tu karlay sitam, par par kay sahay gay hum, yeh parhai na hogi kam, sanam teri kasam!!!

This is the song from our new lover boy on the block, Ankur, to his lady love Deepa!!!

Hello everyone!! Well Eks started a wonderful topic on AbHer love story and the possibilities of it being tragic......

In that thread Sam suggested a love story between Ankur and Deepa (Ankeep) and that's where the craziness began!!

So here is our new mission "Get Ankeep together"!!!!!!

Here is our rang rangeelay chupay rustum!! Ankur miyan!! he is really missing his lady love on Holi,
he plans on learning something from our Abeer miyan and will confess his love on the chaath only.

So i was contemplating Ankeep's first meeting where they fall for each other.

Here is the scenario:

Deepa sees AbHer confession on Holi and realizes she has no chance with Abeer (finally uh duh, like didn't the guy tell u off himself 😡, hmmphh u chipkoo larki). Yes so Deepa is totally broken!! Ankur also has a likign towards Leher and he too happens to catch the confession, he is upset and both of them are walking away on the streets of Lucknow, when they bump into each other!!!

and Suraj hua Madham music playing in the back...tururur turur tun tum Sajana.....

Deepa bumps into Ankur, poor guys glasses break!! He is like, arre yeh kya kiya, ab hum parahi kaisay karengay!!! then he looks up, minus glasses!!! Blurry visioned he sees Deepa and finds her beautiful!!!

Jab se tere naina playing in the back!!! Deepa fatafat fixes Ankur's glasses and they continue sharing an eye-lock minus Ankur's big fat glasses being in the way!

So that's how the love story begins... phir shuru hoti hain chupke chupke chaath pe meetings, inspired by AbHer only 😉

Ankur will be like chalo Deepa saath saath study kartein hain!!! then they will meet on the roof to study together!! Chachaji will be proud!!! They just have to be careful that boodha doesn't catch them!!!

Like Deepa brought breakfast for Abeer then she will be out to patoa Ankur, she will bring him badaam dhood, ji yeh lijiyeh Ankur jee, hum apke liya badaam dhood laye hain!! Ankur will be on top of the world!! anything to help him in his studying!!!

Sorry for this silliness guys!!! Can someone plz find me a good Deepa pic?!! Thanks!!

Also everyone just put ur ideas from the other thread onto here!! am in bit of a rush, so sorry if this didn't turn out good!! will fix it up later!! After all a thread dedicated to our Ankeep has to be special na?!!!

So get going guys, include ur scenes/ songs dedicated to our very own Ankeep!!! Phir to CVs ko humari demands puri karnii hiiii hongiiii 😉 (Prithvi alert) 😆

~Fatima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

omg Fatima
Ankeep yayyyyyy!

love the title Ankeep's deep story 😉😆

and wah kya pehli mulaqat hui ,Ankur totally fida and Deepa shying creepily
bada hi padaku scene hai !

thanks for starting this madness Sam

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL...Fatima that was quick...
Awesome post!!!!
the choice of songs are apt, and the Prithvi alert😆😆...hilarious!

Shall add my  thoughts when I think of something...

thanks for the wonderful post😆😆

perfect title as well!
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!! Fatima this is mindblowingly hilarious🤣🤣🤣Loved the song that ankur the lover boy is singing for his ladylove🤣And yes after the CV's see how much Ankeep is loved by all 🤣they will have to take out the  "I am hoping to be the kabab mein haddi"Deepa out of the AbHer eqation and pair her up with "mere mote mote chasme mein ajab si adayein he" ankur.🤣🤣
   CV's tumhein hamari icha puri karniii hiii hogiiii 'Prithvi alert'🤣
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fati ... mindblowing post!!! 🤣

Ankeep ki deep love story is the perfect title!! 👏 Will add in later if something comes to mind. But Sam & you are the pioneers in this!! 👏 👏 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fati & Sam - Loooove the songs!!! 🤣
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣OMG guys pair is soooooooooo on man 
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz creative give us some ankeep lolz
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG... This is one of the funniest things I have ever read😆 Wow! You gals have some sense of humour! Am so thrilled! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Deepa out of AbHer way👏👏👏

The songs fit, the scene fits, everything is just perfect. Now all we want is for the CVs to hear us and get going with this track!

One small correction though- don't think Ankur could have any interest in Leher because she is his tauji's daughter, so she becomes a sister, as far as I know... that scenario can be changed.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Thanks all for joining in the madness!!! Do post ur thoughts when u get a chance!!

@Hina-- haha glad u liked it!!it seems we always have some new craze here first it was the GK expression finding craze now getting Ankeep together craze!!!

@Kim and Eks-- Thanks for liking the songs!! haha i am catching on to the craziness!!

@Sam-- "mere moote moote chasme mein ajab si adaein hain"---too good!!! Loved it!! 😳

@tvrasika-- @ the correction part--oh yea we could change that, couldn't think of anything else at that point so put that in!! but Ankur can be roaming around all mad cuz Abeer's friends zabardasti put loads of color on him, now he has to waste time showering and getting all that color off--which will take out a lot of time from his studying u see!! so he is full on upset and waala bumps into Deepa while walking blindly!!- how's that?!!

I am thinking when we get more ppl joining this Ankeep club then we should tell Parul on FB and maybe she can get our message across to the CVs!! Tab to the actors that play Ankur and Deepa will be very happy, whole side story for them, and AbHer free from kabab mein haddi for a while!!! 😃 😈---mwhahaha i am liking this evil plan!!! 😆
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Fatima,
Yes... your new situation for how Ankur bumps into Deepa sounds fine...

Yes, we should let Parul know also. Am sure the actors playing those roles would love a chance to show their talent... a chota love story, alongside a bada love story is not bad at all😊