Written Update for 16th March

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Todays episode was awesome.I really liked Rajni's acting , Tinaash Scene , MotaBhai suspecting Ashwin's motives and MotaBhai-Sarla Scene

If you like my update , do press like button.

Episode starts with Rajni and Rajesh waiting in doctor's clinic.Rajni complains to Rajesh that doctor is taking so much time, one can actually deliver in so much time.πŸ˜›Rajesh explains to Rajni that it is because this doctor is examining patients  with patience and she is not in a hurry to make more money.He also tells her when Kanha was born , they had to go from shop to shop for ultrasound,sonography etc.This is the best place for their daughter's care.
The Peon  calls for Rajni.Doctor tells Rajni and Rajesh that everything is fine but they just had to take care.Rajesh asks
Doctor why do they have to take care when everything is all right.The doctor explains that because , Rajni is over 30 , during such pregancies , mother  has to be more cautious.She cautions her not to do much work,take adequate rest etc.Rajesh tells her that he will take good care of Rajni.
Doctor smiles and says to Rajesh "You should first try to take care of yourself .. you always seem to be in hurry .. Since you have been in my office I have seen you bumping into Nurse and fallen twice..If you were a lady,I would have never recommended pregnancy to you".😊
Rajni Laughs and Rajesh is embarassed.
Doctor continues "Anyways take care during driving , wear seatbelt and try to avoid any roadbumps"
Rajesh Replies to doctor "I will take care while driving"
Rajni gives a puzzled look to Rajesh.πŸ˜•
Rajni asks Rajesh that they dont have a car.Rajesh tells Rajni if they dont have it now they will get it.
Next Scene:
Rajni and Rajesh are walking to their home.

Rajni tells Rajesh "We don't need a car and doctor herself has said not to do much travelling"
Rajesh says "But she has not asked us to not travel to her clinic.We need a car to go for checkup .Andheri is so far and the
road to andheri is really bad"
Rajni tells Rajesh "Maybe we should change Doctor and just go to nearby Doctor"
Rajesh tells her "We decided that we will do what is best for our future child"
Rajni says "But that does not mean we should spend beyond our means.. I know the 3 crores which used to be in our home,from
which more then half have already been spent , Your wants are increasing because of that"
Rajesh tells Rajni that it is not his want but his necessity.
Rajni says "But It is not right to spend someone's elses money to meet your necessaties .. First time MotaBhai agreed to spend money on
Kanha's operation .. Second time when you threatened to kill this child , he agreed to your demand of buying  a flat .. what are you threatening to do this time , kill it again"
Rajesh tells her that he is doing this for their child.
Rajni quietens Rajesh and tells him that he might need a car but she and her child are fine without the car.πŸ˜’
(Note to Rajni:what you are saying is right but you did not have any issues spending money yourself in buying Jewellery"

Rajesh is disappointed and sits down on the bench.Akaash walks in.
Akash instigates Rajesh by saying that he should convince Rajni about car because it is for his child.😑Rajesh agrees with
Akaash that he will make sure that everyone
is convinced.

Next Scene:Tina is chopping some cilantro and Rajesh is cooking.Rajesh asks Tina to hurry.Rajesh is in a really good mood and
Tina asks him what is the reason for that.Rajesh tells Tina that when two people are in a relationship , is one partner is in a bad mood or is not feeling well , other one should try to stay in good mood"
Tina asks him so what is wrong with Rajni Kaki.Rajesh tells her that her mood is not good. Rajesh then tells Tina that just like a man , way to woman's heart is through stomach as well.
Tina smiles and says to her Kaka "look at your Situation .."
Mr Akaash walks in .
Rajesh tells him that she will realize what he is going through when she gets married
Akaash says "Rajesh Kaka .. You should marry Tina Off .. only then she will realize"
Tina Tells Akaash that "it is not going to make any difference to her... If her husband wants to get upset with her , he can get all the upset
he wants to ..I am not going to make an effort to please him"
Akaash pokes a fork to Tina.😡
Tina says Ouch .. Rajesh asks her what is the matter.
Tina tells Rajesh "Nothing .. a large mosquito bit me"πŸ˜›
MotaBhai passes by the kitchen and says "Use agarbatti if Mosquitos are bothering you"
Tina says "AGarbatti and Dhoop will not be able to repel this ugly mosquito".πŸ˜‰
Tina then pokes akaash with knife
.Now it is Akaash turn to say Ouch.Rajesh inquires and he replies "A mosquito is nothering me too .. but this mosquito is
sweet and cute"❀️❀️
Rajesh says "I didn't know that a mosquito is sweet and cute"
Akaash looks at Tina says "If you look at a Mosquito with love , then it can be cute too"❀️❀️
Tina gets a frown on her face.
(Note to Akaash:Wait a second Akaash,you always get amnesia around Tina .. you are flirting with her ..Do you not remember you have a boss who wants Mehta to suffer)
Rajesh announces That dinner is ready.Rajni comes down .Rajesh asks Rajni to eat food.Tina tells Rajni to be careful as Kaka wants to please her.Rajni tells Tina but he is not upset.Rajesh tells her even then he wants to please her.Rajni tells Rajesh that she will not let him buy a car.Rajesh tells her that he will buy a car , no matter what.
Rajni tells him that she will not sit in that car.
Rajesh tells her "So you dont sit in the car , you drive"πŸ˜‰
MotaBhai walks in and inquires what they are taling about car.
Rajesh tells Motabhai if they can buy a car as doctor has advised them to be careful abput driving.
Rajni tells Motabhai that there is no need for a car and they are expanding their needs.
Dhiraj also walks in and says that he thinks it is a good idea to buy a car.He tells everyone that he can save money on
autorickshaws by buying a car.Rajesh and Tina expresses delight at Dhiraj's thinking 😎.
Motabhai is disappointed and says DHiraj has reaaly become like a BusinessMan.
Dhiraj says that this was Akaash's idea.
Motabhai is stunned to hear thisπŸ˜’ and he asks Akaash that "he knows how they have bought Shop , they have not even returned that money yet and he is talking about spending more money".
Akaash tries to convince Motahai that he would be able to recover that money in 1.5 years.
Akaash continues "Himmat Bhai can get you a car in cheaper price"
MotaBhai gets angry at hearing to this and he says "HimmatBhai first help the buy them a cheap flat, then a cheap shop and
then cheap jewellery and now he wants to help us to buy a cheap car."πŸ˜’
Tina Jumps in "But Adaa .. this is a good thing"
MotaBhai Replies "It is not just good .. it is very good .. but generally things that good doesn't happens..He must have some
selfish motive behind it ..Otherwise .. I have never seen somebody doing so much for some one .. Akaash ..Dont Mind Himmat Bhai has helped us a lot already .. we would take care of buying a car by ourselves"πŸ˜’
Everybody is delighted to hear this.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tina says "Adaa so you are ready to buy a car."
Motabhai says yes and says that he does not want to risk Rajni's and Her kid's healt and everybody is happy.Rajni is stunned.
Dhiraj remarks "This will be first time in twenty years .. we will be buying a car"
MotaBhai,Rajesh and DHiraj are stunned 😲..Akaash and Rajni are confused.πŸ˜•
Tina says "what do you mean by twenty years before ..Did we have a car then too"
Camera zooms on everyone's stunned face.πŸ˜”

Next Scene:
Mehtas have bought a car .MotaBhai and SarlaBen does puja.Mehtas are delighted to see the car.
MotabHai says he is going to Vegetable Market .Rajesh asks that he will take him to vegetable market.Motabhai says he dont
need a car to go to vegetable market.Rajesh insists and Motabhai says ok.Tina says she also wants to go.Rajni says she also want to go to Mandir.Kokila says she also wants to go what if ENglish Maim faints on hearing Temple's bell.
Amit and Bunty looks at each other and says .. "College ..We wan't to go to College
Motabhai forces Akaash to come sit ,instead of him and he does.
All of them leaves.
,On the way Akaash changes Mirror orientation to see Tina and they have a cute moment.☺️☺️☺️

Bunty tells them to stop car.Rajesh asks him he wanted to go to College.Bunty says that if he gets down here to meet his
friends, he will make an impression on them.😎😎.Everyone Laughs.(Note to Mehtas:you wont be laughing when ashwin comes to recover his money)
Next Scene:MotaBhai walks in with Vegetable and gives them to Sarla.Sarla shows him the installment notice for car and he is very worried.Sarla gets worried too and in order to cheer her up he says dont worry ..Dhiraj has started to earn so they will be able to take care of that.

Sarla says then let us have something sweet in celebration of buying new car and paying first installment.
MotaBhai laughs and says after a long time she spoke like she use to.He asks her where were you gone.😊
Sarla says she was gone looking for old MotaBhai.😳
MotaBhai says he is still the same.Sarla says "Not Really .. before You use to come home for lunch every day"
They remenisce about the old times, how he used to come home for lunch and that was the only time they use to get spend time
and talk to each other.
They use to talk about their family problems and how by the time food is finished , they had found solutions to their
everyday issues.😊😊
MotaBhai asks her to feed him by her hands , just like old times.Sarla hesitates and finally musters courage☺️.
She is about to feed MotaBhai , Kanha and Montu walks in.MotaBhai asks them why they are walking and where is everyone else.Monty says their car broke down.
Motabhai is worried and says "Even the first installment has not been paid,the car has broked down.πŸ˜”
Montu says "That is what happens with an old car"
Sarla says "So what .. If Car is new or old .. it is our car .. we will use and repair and so on .. but it will be ours ..Let
us have something sweet in celebration of our new old car" and she feeds sweets to MotaBhai.😊

Next Scene:Akaash talks to Ashwin.Ashwin asks if more money is being spent or not.Akaash says no as Motabhai has purchased this car on loan.Ashwin smiles and says Motabhai would now realize how it feels to pay BMI month after month , what he was not able to understand 20 years back.Akaash asks Ashwin what happened 20 years back.Ashwin disconnects phone without anwsering.

Episode ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow, a very detailed update, thnx

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u r a great updator,
first time i thought that why we can "like" this topic only once..
u should get 10 "likes"at a time..
great to see that u put ur notes in the updates..
great..
  keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!
birju4baby thumbnail
I am glad you guys liked my update .. Parts I like .. I try to do a detailed update ... But I would not be always be able to do that ..