Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alright babies, I am going now. Keep JeRaning and SidMaing and we shall be done with this thread as well by tomorrow.

SR AT RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think he still does not want anything in return except for he rhappiness.

See, the problem here is Armaan also just wants her to be happy. It's gonne be upon Riddhima to decide.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny1000

LOL Jhanvi..

I think because that ekta show, the leads did not end up, due to the marriage thing, it would make no sense for them to break it and kill all of us in one shot

But yes, I want Ridz to be with Sid only because SHE WANTS to, not because she has to.. If she loves him and chooses him because she loves him, thats fine. If she ends up saying she wants to be with him because he has done so much for her, I'll smack her.

true..i want her to stay b/c she wants to not b/c she indebted to him..that be ridiculous.. 
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff3366" size="2">lol..and w/ the soaps..its stuck between kayamath , kzk and ksbkbt</font>

<font face="Verdana" color="#ff3366" size="2">but w/ this track i think it relates most to hum dil de chuke sanam</font>

They are so inspired by Ekta soaps all of a sudden 😆
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys me too hve to go niteeeeeeeeeeeeee
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are so inspired by Ekta soaps all of a sudden 😆

no joke..oh and lets not forget the movie dhadkan.. armaan isn't mean thats the only diff
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think he still does not want anything in return except for he rhappiness.

See, the problem here is Armaan also just wants her to be happy. It's gonne be upon Riddhima to decide.

Her happiness is important to both but i so see Sid moving away from them, i dont blame him, if i was in his shoes i would do the same, Sid will know that even now he really hasnt no special right on Ridz and he's seen her love for Armaan, her lowest and her weakness for Armaan, of course Sid will do everything to reunite them - thats the Sid we know and i like to think and would love to see Ridz see what exactly Sid is doing, coz SR can understand each other so well and Ridz says she understands his actions and silences and can read him

But i also would like Armaan to see what SR have, its subtle but something powerful there

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Totally a JeRan moment

i know..thank god u noticed it too.....not only this part.there were many other times during this tea scene when jenny was just giggling looking at karan when it wasnt needed by the scene............

JennyPenny thumbnail
Haila Ridz as Shilpa Shetty and Sid as Akshay Kumar.. Haila, that is a good observation.

I am gonna go drool on Karan Wahi in Remix, be back soon.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Jhanvi..

I think because that ekta show, the leads did not end up, due to the marriage thing, it would make no sense for them to break it and kill all of us in one shot

But yes, I want Ridz to be with Sid only because SHE WANTS to, not because she has to.. If she loves him and chooses him because she loves him, thats fine. If she ends up saying she wants to be with him because he has done so much for her, I'll smack her.

😆
I'll join you in the smacking but like Sid - i will feel guilty for doing that 😆😆😆