BV Update 15th March '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ammoos... missed the episode today... and i wont be here to watch the repeats too... so ur update is the only way i can keep up with bv... thanks a lot :)

so now the bullet has to be taken out, huh? and that must be in april after the 'exam while in coma', ryt? 😃
ammoos thumbnail
Thjey are hinting us.. Anandi might lose her memory once the bullet is removed... so is it the next track.. anandi losing memory and Khajan's revenge🤔
Karan.T thumbnail
Thanks For The Update Uma...!!!
I Am Looking Forward...!!!
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes could be the new track..I wish Maasa loses her memory...wonder what will happen 🤣🤣🤣
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that Khajaan said something to Maasa.  I don't care what type of fast she keeps, it is still doesn't justify all the taunts and insults she has given her parents and Anandi.  She wanted to break all ties with Anandi and her parents when she ran away from home cause she couldn't take Maasa's torutre, why didn't maasa say anything like this when Jagya ran away.
Maasa was quick and ready to taunt both of her parents to teach anandi the right values and not to lie, but where did that justice go when Jagya lied about his exam grades. 
Also if Jagya was in anandi's situation one can only wonder what type of torture and injustice Maasa would do to Anandi. 
I am just really glad that Khajan finally opened up his mouth and said something!

PS: Thanks for the update.
Edited by Ashiyana - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashiyana

I am glad that Khajaan said something to Maasa.  I don't care what type of fast she keeps, it is still doesn't justify all the taunts and insults she has given her parents and Anandi.  She wanted to break all ties with Anandi and her parents when she ran away from home cause she couldn't take Maasa's torutre, why didn't maasa say anything like this when Jagya ran away.

Maasa was quick and ready to taunt both of her parents to teach anandi the right values and not to lie, but where did that justice go when Jagya lied about his exam grades. 
Also if Jagya was in anandi's situation one can only wonder what type of torture and injustice Maasa would do to Anandi. 
I am just really glad that Khajan finally opened up his mouth and said something!

PS: Thanks for the update.

wat torture?? that bloody stupid khajan didn't have enough money to feed or educate his daughter thats why he got her married off then maasa and the whole family took care of her and in return she cn't even taunt her! who the hell is Khajan he is getting angry for nothing, if he got in to jail cause of them then he got released because of them too, meanwhile they kept his wife in ace condition, wat else does he want?? they are getting his daughter educated! i think he is an ass whole, plus maasa did get angry and told anandi to dun side wid jagya he deserves every bit of the punishment, jagya is her own blood obviously she has more love for him, there's no 2 ways bout it!
ammoos thumbnail
@nkapoor: Appreciate if you can control your language,  too many harsh words are considered offensive..😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..i think she is going to lose her memory too..btw,the part of the brain tht controls the memory also conttrols the personality..it wud be lovely if tht also got changed and anandi stopped behaving like a 5 yr old..maybe give daadisa a piece of her mind as well..am dreaming now..lol..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks uma

now we can see the dragging of the story
part of it being- maasa arranging for the puja. in other circumstances she wouldnt. & let anandi be back- she will be the same again!!!!!