haryaksh,asmin-gr8 screen presence

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
though all the seven r good and compliment each other, but i think haryakhsh and asmin have tremendous screen presence, the casting director have chosen actors and roles acoording to the actors personalities. both asmin an d haryakksh r sum what aggressive and strong headed, the fight scene, between the two in the last episode( march 12), was gr8 both lukes fabulous and glamorous too.hope to c equally gud scenes and episodes in future too.😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup toattly agreed yaar...they shopuld be frndz now n stand together against enimeies becoz both their combined powers would be FATAL loved the fight......haryaksha is so strong yet short tepmered n asmin is strong yet firm n determined bothe r short tempeered...loved themmmmmmmm
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Both these characters are so head strong and hot headed. And both has problems with following rules. They both have leadership qualities.

If they both don't stay together they easily have the power to split the team in to two.
ms-tabu thumbnail
wld luv to see more scenes between them😊and of course ,haryakhsh and varya too❤️
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haryaksh-asmin

i love only varya-haryaksh jodi😊

*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua44

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haryaksh-asmin

<font color="#ff0099">i love only varya-haryaksh jodi😊</font>

<div></div>

We are not speaking about asmin haryaksh in romantic point of view dear. We are speaking about their screen presence and strong personalities in the show. Most of us here are fans of Varya Haryaksh 😊
-Crayon- thumbnail
ya.......u r right i agree wid u
ms-tabu thumbnail
now i am dying to c how haryaksh and asmin work together😛