Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL at Kissan's Biwi bhag gaya... You sure do have good sense of humor. Shaan's medley was a  good entertainment. It was definitely not desperate attempt to entertain as suggested by JavedJi. I was entertained and had a good laugh. Even maha judges and Shankar were enjoying. Shankar's medley's songs were nice but I didn't like the stage act.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redapple1

LOL at Kissan's Biwi bhag gaya... You sure do have good sense of humor. Shaan's medley was a  good entertainment. It was definitely not desperate attempt to entertain as suggested by JavedJi. I was entertained and had a good laugh. Even maha judges and Shankar were enjoying. Shankar's medley's songs were nice but I didn't like the stage act.

audienced liked it too .... listen to 'Once more'

I did not understood Shankar's medly concept .... some kisaan singing and dancing
sonia65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navaneeta

audienced liked it too .... listen to 'Once more'

I did not understood Shankar's medly concept .... some kisaan singing and dancing

maybe global warming and the go green campaign by NDTV,UN  compelled shankar's 'team' to singand dance like kisans....if that's the case then kudos to the 'team'
dipsdear thumbnail
bechara Shaan😭....he will get sympathy votes 😆
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipsdear

⭐️😆
😆
safeenafarheen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha funny with some peoples here.our Shaan will get love from all in way of voting,shaan gets from vote and he ll prove as he was d real winner of the match he played in pre-finale,and wer some bechara captain plays and get unfair winning marks from judge like someone in name of friend,thats hilarious.Bechara Captain.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go Shaan u ll get lots of votes from all publics..honesty support for u from public,public is with u shaan..u ll gets votes in justice way as u groomed ur team well and for ur fantastic medley🤗..

Public loves u for ur captaincy and and for ur sportman sprit in a true way not for bechara captain strategy.u will gets votes for a true captaincy
🤗.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
javed ji needs to take a break!!! he acts a s if hes on the  Oscar awards panel -plzz take a break and play with ur nathis and pothis .there are better judges present.
navaneeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsdear

Well this is not for votes .. specially sympathy votes ...

This is what reality was ....

Javed A was biased for Shankar M due to family friendship and closeness and gave reasons which has no meaning ....

- Since I have downloaded the entire video of yesterday ... I have listened Shadab's song again and then orginal Sukhi's Dil se .... whether you know music or not it would be evident that both the song as well as the voice quality was different ... what Javed A said was absolute crap ... now he is so long in the industry .. aged etc etc does not deviate from the fact that what he was telling was not right .... any confusion??? listen to both the song and answer

- On the medly ... since he told Easiest denominator of entertainment ... etc etc .. then he must have same view for 3 idiot movie as well .... he didn't understood (or puposely did not) the message of love spread out by Shaan Striker's team ... but told all these ... all the other jury members objected to his comment ... even audience loved it .. Once more was the proof

- If Javed A was so critic .. what was his reason for 10 for Shankar M? no concept .. some kisaan in kisaan dress singing and dancing any film song ... which era? what problem they wanna highlight (as era-wise kisaan's problem varies) .. but no he only understood the concept it seems ...

And after all this I was surprized to see your comment ....

Listen ... I have no problem on others giving Shankar M marks for medly as they were generous for both and enjoyed music ... fine. But Javed A wanted to tell he is critically analyzing .. so wanna know what was his analysis of Rahul's family problem setup theme in kisaan's dress (that song was a tragic Guru Dutt one in similar heartbreaking situation 😃)

So net net .... if you do not want to understand the issue here and just tell something else what can we do ... but any injustice (with whomsoever) needs to be voiced out ... otherwise we would keep on living in a world of injustice and people would make a fun out of people who are victim and sufferred from injustice .....LOL
Edited by navaneeta - 14 years ago
neo85 thumbnail

After seeing the show yesterday I jst feel like sayin to JA dt  "Buddha Sathiya Gaya Hai"... though it does nt sound in a good taste...bt i jst feel like hurling right amt of abuse on dt wretched's face!!! As so rightly put by the others before, he has an attitude problem ... he thinks he is too big an intellectual ... he tries to butt in his stupid ass in uncalled fr places... he did so recently in dt aamir khan controversy.... nd nw d yesterday's episode at music ka maha muqabla!!... 

I too feel ,like most others, that he was favoring shankar's team due to pure selfish reasons.. shankar being a music director is in a position to offer JA rozi rotis bt ofcourse poor Shaan is jst a singer or a mere puppet so he wont serve ne purpose to JA..

The concept of this whole show was a team performance which Shankar's team has hardly ever generated. On the other side Shaan has always made sure that in any competition all his team members performed nd he himself took the center stage in the medley round where it wud lookd appropriate. If Shaan's medley performance ws a desperate attempt to entertain then Shankar's performing nd overdoing the act against anwesha ws a desperate attempt  to glean points fr his rest gud fr nthng team, an act which does not suit a man of his stature. Moreover his team's medley last nite hardly touched ne emotional chord. Even if rahul's high pitched note "jala do ye duniya" sounded gud intially, it felt terribly flat on the last note... nd imagine JA considerin a flat note to be a gud singing!!!...... His judgemnt for Shadab's performance showed that he has long passed that age when he shud have brought himself an EAR PLUG....nd that pig headed showed his feather headedness when he said that Shankar's performance made him cry while Shaan's performance had him laughin throughout the performance... I wud like to remind him that both tragic and comic elements are equally difficult to project live onstage nd make ppl relate to that particular emotion. If both teams did achieve in transporting the emotions to the audience they had set out to project in the first place, then they were on equal footage nd so going by that logic Shaan's team shud also have been given full 10..

Lastly, I wud want to wish Shaan's team best of luck nd hope they win because his is the team that has show true team spirit since the beginnin of the show nd thats wat the concept of the show was. So truly Shaan's team shud win nt becoz of sympathy votes bt  becoz his team desreves to win on merit basis ... Nd as fr JA i wish he wud read some of the comments that have been posted on this forum so that he comes to right senses before it gets too late!!
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am also against what JA did to Shaan...