FF kismatconectin IN LOVING MEMORY OF RAKSHA

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 New FF i  will post introduction later as story comes to   my mind for now enjoy more simbhi 

Introduction
This story is a surprise package. Nothing any one expected it like to be. Lots of drama and surprises coming up in the story line. chapter after chapter. It is no fun if the story is same as serial. But the essence remains in characters and that is their goodness which makes them rise above.

Episode 1  Date with Destiny  p.1

Episode 2 Jaan Pahechan  p.3

Episode 3 page Closer as Abhi gets hurt

IN LOVING MEMORY OF RAKSHA DI, I KINDLY ASK EVERYONE TO CHERISH THE STORIES SHE WROTE. WE NEVER GOT TO WINTESS THE END OF HER NUMEROUS FF'S BUT LET US TREASURE THE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WE HAVE....

Luv, SHANKAR 😭
Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

Chapter 1  Date with Destiny

Simi is  28 year old college lecturer unable to get married  and yet  does not really care. But her mom insists so she decide to meet a man named Rajiv bhalla. One day she wakes up   early from bad scary  dream . Her lil siter nitu comforts her saying Di just so jao sab kuch thik hoga. That day her college gets out early as they are fearing of big strike and unrest afterwards. Simi stays longer to finish grading papers. Manju calls : "beta things are getting worst. Simi says: ma mai mandir jaoungi phir ghar lautongi. Manju says: beta come soon go some other time."

Simi replies:  Maa  aaj hi jana hoga. fikar mat karo. Mai aa joungi. Manju is worried and prays to matarani for simi's safe return. Both RS and Anuj also returns home earlier. Every one waits for simi. Simi is caught in heavy traffic. Finally she arrives at temple. Police is  asking every one to vacate and leave. Simi is praying and asking for her prince charming. As she has seen picture of Rajiv bhalla and she does not like him. A guy name abhi comes there and smiles looking at Simi  a big but very fair woman. They both rings bell together . Simi wonders is he her prince charming she runs after him but before long he disappears. Simi is now really scared as she hardly finds any one. When she is leaving the temple. She finds no one around except few rikshawwala who refuse to take her home. Simi starts walking and hear screaming Maro Maro Bachao. Simi is really scared now as it is also getting dark and chillier. She runs for her life as she sees few man running after her  who  looks like hoodlums. Simi screams bachao.  She gets pulled by some one from behind the tree.

It is none other then Abhi. Who saves her keeping his hand on her mouth. Simi looks back. Abhi with his eyes and his other hand says: "plz keep quiet and let this men pass."

As they pass, abhi suggests  he  will drop her home simi accepts  and sits with abhi in his jeep. They are trying to go to her house. But all roads are blocked or covered with mobs who is trying to destroy everything including   passing by cars hurting passangers. Abhi tries small  roads and they end up in deserted  woods like area. Abhi runs out of gas and it is already dark. So they can not find their way. Abhi pushes his car and hides behind the tree and asks Simi to sit in the car as they occasionly hears screaming and see  stick burning with fires, As if the mob is trying to destroy everything. They get out and try to find a  way from the situation and walk in the woods try to find food.

Simi is really tired now  unable to walk. simi suggests: I can not run any more let us go back and spend a night in your jeep.

Abhi agrees as simi is shivering badly. Abhi gives her his jacket and his sandles  when her chapals break and they walk back simi is very thirsty and hungry and asking for water. As they sit in the car Simi passes out fearing worst like she saw in the dream Occasionaly asking for water. Abhi takes out bottle and make her drink water and splashes water on her face. Simi wakes up tries to call her family with no signal and cries. She again passes out as she is very cold. Abhi  wants to light a fire but he is worried if some one sees that and harm them especially simi. Abhi tries to warm her hands and feet rubbing them. But no use. He is now really scared.

He is amazed why he wants to help this girl. He comes from a rich family and changed girl friends week after week and never got rejected by any girl. He has a reputation in the college as a Casanova/ and he is  a carefree. He is happy that way. Throwing late night  parties  drinking and dancing till V hours. He is amazed that finally his sis convinced him to go to temple after a long time and he saw this girl and felt something inside him. He liked the way she was praying an innocence pureness calmness feeling of serenity looking at her  face. Looking at her something clicked inside him and now he is in the woods with her trying to save her. He thinks; what has happned to me today? Have I gone insane? Why did I even bother to help this girl and now I am forgetting about myself and trying to help her. Why? Why am I becoming s weak and vulnerable?  And  for A girl like this who is so ordinary and overweight I will be so ashamed  If I am  caught with her, what is happening to me?

He  hears  simi asking for water with her feeble weak voice  in  her unconscious state. He puts water in her mouth and finds her turning purple as it is freezing cold. He finds an unfinished   bottle of   alcohol and rubs her hand and feet with  his while drinking it. But simi's condition is getting worst. Abhi himself is freezing as he has covered simi with his jacket. He tries to warm simi's hands and feet which  has turned very pale and her nails look blue and she looks lifeless.

Abhi is getting angry at himself why did  I put  myself in such situation? I  should have minded  my own business and left her. Arre yaar ye maine apne aap ko kahan phasa liya.  Abhi nav Tarneja socho?  Mom bhi parehan hogi. Iski vajah se mai phone bhi nahi kar paya. What if she dies in my car? Now he is really cursing himself drinking more and thinking what to do next. And falls a sleep when he wakes up it is 3 am he sees simi's condition worsening.  He decides to get out. of his jeep.

He gathers some sticks to light a fire. He calls Simi "Suniye uthiye. Hum bahar baithte hai Ap ko acchha lagega.." Aayiye" Simi wakes up. He helps her out side and sits her by fire. Simi can not seat as she feels too weak. He finds stuff from his car and makes it like a pillow covering it with his T shirt and helps simi lie down on it. He is freezing to death but tries to keep himself  warm seating close to fire rubbing his hands.. Simi feels bad seeing him freezing.  She sits up  She hands his  T shirt back  and makes  pillow with her duptta . Simi falls asleep looking at this amazing person. While abhi tries to keep awake to make sure the fire stays burning and the girl  is safe. eventually he falls a sleep.

To be continued.

post ur wonderful comments plz do not forget to click like button
Plz chk out prevue posted on page 2
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looking forward to it...good luck
-Shankar- thumbnail
Kismat Connection...hmmm....awkward. abhi acted in another serial with the same name. πŸ˜† plz continue soon. I wonder if the fire goes out or simi catches on fire. just kidding. πŸ˜†
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really like so far.... I thought the same thing that Abhi stars in another serial with the same name.....Oh well,  thanks for posting the new FF.  I hope chapter 2 is on it's way to my computerπŸ˜†
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: daboo89

looking forward to it...good luck

don't worry. everything will be fine.
ramas thumbnail
next episode will be posted sunday.
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Di.. Awesome...⭐️ Great FF and thanks for writing a new one. I am looking forward to the next episode... from a beautiful writer like u Di..

thanks for making our weekend..

I hope they soon fall in love and we get to read another beautiful Love story....πŸ‘
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey di,
the name of ur FF is very cute .i.e."kismat konnection"....
and the very first episode was also "mindblasting"πŸ‘πŸΌ.....
a simple but special meeting of simbhi❀️....
"best-wishes"πŸ€— for ur new FF

ready to watch out ur next episode,hope very soon....😍
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

Kismat Connection...hmmm....awkward. abhi acted in another serial with the same name. πŸ˜† plz continue soon. I wonder if the fire goes out or simi catches on fire. just kidding. πŸ˜†

oh really, yes now I remember may be we will change the name later, But I think it will be best if we have a same name, Let me see I don;t have plot yet, Once I do I may change the name.  Thanks. I may make this big time thriller full of action,
I am not sure yet. except that abhi a hero.😊