Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
oyyyyee just lovedthe both part....really good...pls PM me if u upload the rest....:D

Naina
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey sanju just catched up on ur ff and im hooked its really gud๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘da precap sounds intrestin plz update asap๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice FF Sanju...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
hope u upd8 soon...๐Ÿ˜›...
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baiji sat looking aimlessly from the lack of sleep, he was as though waiting for someone to dismiss him so that he could nod off.

Dutta came and placed his hand upon his arm, motioning Baiji to go to sleep. It was 4am and the sun was coming out, yawning and ensuring that Dutta would be okay alone Baiji headed to his room.

A few minutes later, Dutta heard a little noise coming from his room, he was sure that Naku had awoke and went into his room and walked over to his bed where Naku lay asleep and her simplicity made her look beautiful. Dutta being careful not to awake Naku knelt down and sat next to the drawer by the bed.. He looked at Naku's dreamy face, she stirred, a strand of hair was agitating her gentle face,
Slowly Dutta blew on her face to remove the annoyance,
a small smile appeared on her face, whilst she was still sleeping.

Dutta wanted to touch her face but held his hand back and just then Naku stirred again and Dutta moved away, he stood up and slowly Naku came round.

Naku: Saab? Aap?

Dutta walked across the room and poured a glass of water and sat on the bed to give it to Naku, she held back as she didn't want to take it, Dutta brought the glass to her mouth and made her take a sip.
Naku went to speak again, but Dutta shook his head.

Dutta: Why Naku?

Naku looked away and didn't have anything to say, her eyes filled up with tears.

Just as Naku was about to say something, Babi and Sethji walked in..

Dutta got up and walked away letting Babi through, Babi looked at him but Dutta was avoiding eye contact, his own guilt was eating away at him.

Leaving the family, he went out of his room.

Babi: You took the life out of me, do you know if anything happens to you I would never be able to live.

Naku hugged Babi tightlyโ€ฆ

Naku: Forgive me Aai, I promise after today I will do as you say, I will never go against your wishes..

Sobbing still, Naku again embraced her mother.

Hours later, Baiji and Sethji took soup for Naku but she wasn't eating it, Dutta came by to see her and noticed Naku not eating.

Dutta walked over and told both Baiji and Sethji to go. Taking the bowl in his hand he sat down, lifting a spoonful to Naku's mouth but she wouldn't eat.

Dutta: Are you still angry at me?

Naku: I was never angry at you Saab..

Dutta: Then why did you do this? Why did you give yourself such a punishment? I was stupid does that -

Naku shook her head and closed her eyes, tears began to fall again.

Dutta: Enough crying, come on eat up. If you don't eat then I won't eat also.

Naku opened her mouth and Dutta sat feeding her like a child, he saw the tears in her eyes and wiping them away.

Naku looked into Dutta's eyes. Both lost each others eyes. Dutta noticed how beautiful Naku's eye's were. He noticed how beautiful she was.

Placing the spoon in the bowl, instructing Naku to rest he got up.

Something tugged on his kurta and he thought Naku wanted him to stay, he turned around to see his kurta was stuck. He smiled to himself and walked off leaving Naku alone.

Months laterโ€ฆ.

It had been some months since Naku had been fallen ill and now she was back to normal, running around as usual, working hard with her mother Babi.

Babi: That's enough now Naku, you go to sleep I will finish this and come. Its almost 10pm.

Naku: No Aai, you go and I will do this.

Babi looked at her daughter and placed her hand upon Naku's.

Babi: Naku.. Me and Aai sahib have decided that now is the time for you to get married?

Naku: But Aai-

Babi: Let me finish.. I know you loved Bhao, but I don't want my daughters' heart broken again. He isn't the ideal partner for you.

Naku: Soโ€ฆ

Babi: Aai Sahib wants your rishta for Baiji.. You will say yes won't you?

Naku shocked at her mothers' words had nothing to say. She didn't know how to respond.

Babi: Think over it my dear child.. Please.. I know he will keep you happy and this rishta came from them.

Babi left Naku in the kitchen alone, Naku sat on the floor in shock..

Naku: Baiji? But if that's what you want Aai.. Then I will say yes..!!

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god.....Nakusha and Baaji.....nooooooo Dutta ka dil thoot jai ga....but really good upload pls upload the next part soon.....:D:D

Naina
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooooo....baji it sounds weird jus thinking about it...nakku is only for our dutta...by the way loved it, cant wait to see duttas reaction to this. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Rishta of Baji for her. She is planning to say yes. What about Baji will he say yes to. Waiting to know about Dutta's reaction.
jess_dutta thumbnail
oh my so exciting..nakusha and baji..is she going to say yes..is he
poor dutta will be heartbroken
continue soon..cant wait
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

*edited*

OMG nakku to be wedded to baji... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ it looks so good at ur FF but i don want this track anywhere near LTL coz i feel baji takes care of nakku more like a brother than a partner.....n baji is no better than dutta they both sail on the same boat they are gangsters.....

loved this update n yeah does dutta know that aai proposed this to babi....possibly no .....eagerly waiting for the next part sanju laved it ur so good at writing ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
U write really well...so a rishta for Naku with Baji. Thats an interesting twist...something which I would have liked to see in the show.