Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh shit... Wait I will reply here.... I didn't notice this post n created another topic for her😡😡😡😡

Hold on first let me pm mod to close mine one😭 I love this topic😃
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Oh shit... Wait I will reply here.... I didn't notice this post n created another topic for her😡

Hold on first let me pm mod to close mine one😭 I love this topic😃

No worries....we share the same views.....seriously Seema as Vasu is the best....she does the character with so much ease and confidence...can't help admire her more.........Btw, what is your name....?...and Prerna is also one of my fav character...but I feel so sad when I think about her......I was rooting for Prerna/Anu yaar...but oh well..it is history..Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Now m replying properly hehehe...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG yesterday I felt SO proud that I was such ardent fan of Vasu when the show started.... Goshhh!! I loveeeeeee Seema's portrayal of this char.... And her dialog delivery is just F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.... I mean, she just can steal the show ANYDAY !!!!!!!!!!

She used to fund some NGO's and do some charitable works.... If we just ignore her selfish part regarding her sons, she's prolly the most attractive personality in the show.... I love seema to bits.... She's SO cool, classy, dominating, dynamic..... hehehe.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Seema..... Her throw, her poise, and her acting is just FLAWLESS, for the moment, she can make us see a particular matter from HER POV...

I love that!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bini311

No worries....we share the same views.....seriously Seema as Vasu is the best....she does the character with so much ease and confidence...can't help admire her more.........Btw, what is your name....?...and Prerna is also one of my fav character...but I feel so sad when I think about her......I was rooting for Prerna/Anu yaar...but oh well..it is history..

Hey hi!! My name is Guddi😳 yeah Prerna is my forever cutiepie.. again it's mainly Shweta.. I love her dominating acting too hehe😆 And abt rooting for Prerna/Anu... why yaar, I mean sorry it's ur choice🤗 But anu was a crybaby😆
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago
Bini311 thumbnail

Now m replying properly hehehe...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG yesterday I felt SO proud that I was such ardent fan of Vasu when the show started.... Goshhh!! I loveeeeeee Seema's portrayal of this char.... And her dialog delivery is just F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.... I mean, she just can steal the show ANYDAY !!!!!!!!!!

She used to fund some NGO's and do some charitable works.... If we just ignore her selfish part regarding her sons, she's prolly the most attractive personality in the show.... I love seema to bits.... She's SO cool, classy, dominating, dynamic..... hehehe.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Seema..... Her throw, her poise, and her acting is just FLAWLESS, for the moment, she can make us see a particular matter from HER POV...

I love that!!

ya thank god we are strong willed, otherwise she can really make us think....that she is right, and others are wrong......Fab acting for sure....Seema fits to the role of Vasu to the core...
Bini311 thumbnail

Hey hi!! My name is Guddi😳 yeah Prerna is my forever cutiepie.. again it's mainly Shweta.. I love her dominating acting too hehe😆 And abt rooting for Prerna/Anu... why yaar, I mean sorry it's ur choice🤗 But anu was a crybaby😆

Sorry for going offtopic...but didn't Prerna loved Anu first, and later fell in love with Rishab???

I mean i didn't follow after she got married to Rishab, so I dont know their equation...I saw till she had two kids with Anu, even though she was married to Rishab..I mean Ekta ruin the lovestory for me...I mean Anu-Prerna were perhaps the first couple I saw, and Ekta....ne... 😭 😭 😭 ....but I have nothing against Prerna-Rishab...but I have never seen them together much...Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
me too sorry for the off-topic dear😃 But yes, she loved Anu first ( see for ur sake u didnt write sissy😆 )... But the moment Anu left a pregnant Prerna alone and married Komo, he was dead for me... And I too loved AP when the show started😳 But there r certain things which I hate like anything... and pre-marital-sex is one of them... So I stopped loving AP😳

Anyways, I think we will get warnings for divertin the topic, so let's stick to Vasu 😆😆 M sorry Bini for diverting the topic😳
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is indeed a great actress.Look at the hatred we feel for her character and that's only cos Seema Kapoor makes Vasundhara Rajvansh so real!
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is a great actress.I love her acting.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love how this forum doesnt hate on the character, but instead appreciates the actor's performance who plays a negative role....amazing post Bini👏

Seema deserves a standing ovation for sure. The way she portrays vasu is just extraordinary. She made us love to hate vasu, which is a tough thing to do. But she does it so smoothly, really hats off to her.👏

We hate vasu  & always will, but we love you seema kapoor!