Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Seema Kapoor- actress extraordinaire

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I know we enjoyed Parul's acting very much today, but I think we should also take a moment and appreciate Seema Kappor's potrayal as Vasundra Rajvansh..>There are have been several twisted characters in tv-industry, but the way Seema portrays Vasu is very exciting and real. Vasu is a very complex character which can sway the audience both ways. When she is a mother, she is all emotional, sometimes when she becomes a wife to Inder, she convinces us all and we feel for her, and when she shows her evil manipulative side and lies, she doesn't even flinch....

Bidaai won't be the same without Seema Kapoor as Vasundra Rajvansh....For the first time I wish Bidaai had villains and hero, then Seema Kapoor would have definitely won the award for the best villian...alas she doesn't come in the category of mother, wife or villain....

Hence, as Bidaai fans lets appreciate her work, and award her with our appreciation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree bidaii is not the same ith out her. she poured life into her caracter
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Partner, FAB FAB FAB topic! 👍🏼 🤗

Seema ji was absolutely BRILLIANT today! Could NOT imagine anyone else as Vasundhara Rajvansh...this is the first time I've ever disliked a character SO much! 👍🏼 👏

God bless her, she's doing a BRILLIANT job! 👍🏼
Bini311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: agun

agree bidaii is not the same ith out her. she poured life into her caracter

Exactly, she poured life into the character....one pillar of Bidaai is Vasu and the other is Mamaji.....great performers........make Bidaai worth the watch...
Bini311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Eva*

Seema ji was absolutely BRILLIANT today! Could NOT imagine anyone else as Vasundhara Rajvansh...this is the first time I've ever disliked a character SO much! 👍🏼 👏

Ya, partner I never hated her so much, but I have seen the episode so many times to see Ragini's expression, and the way Vasu delivers her dialouge...wa wa........I mean she doesn't even flinch..how evil but with so much conviction.....amazing job by Seema Kapoor...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Seema is a gr8 actress
love sheema kapoor
she is also very nice human being
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bini311

Ya, partner I never hated her so much, but I have seen the episode so many times to see Ragini's expression, and the way Vasu delivers her dialouge...wa wa........I mean she doesn't even flinch..how evil but with so much conviction.....amazing job by Seema Kapoor...

Exactly Partner! I have seen the episode 13 times and man, I am loving Seema ji's acting more and more. Parul toh is already a rockstar, hehe. 👍🏼 😍

She is SO confident and vicious...I shudder when I see her. 👏 🤣
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bini great topic!!
Seema Kapoor is an actor par excellence! One minute she makes us feel sorry for Vasu, and the other we hate Vasu to the core!I know for a fact, if someone else played Vasu, I definately wouldn't enjoy Bidaai as much! Heck, if she left for some reason, I wouldn't enjoy Bidaai as much either!
Biddai definately has one of the best acting casts on TV!
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Eva*

👍🏼 Ditto  👍🏼
Bini311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Bini great topic!!

Seema Kapoor is an actor par excellence! One minute she makes us feel sorry for Vasu, and the other we hate Vasu to the core!I know for a fact, if someone else played Vasu, I definately wouldn't enjoy Bidaai as much! Heck, if she left for some reason, I wouldn't enjoy Bidaai as much either!

Biddai definatelyhas one of the best acting casts on TV!

<div></div>

Chocolover..sorry don't kow your name..what is your name, bata hi do ab? 😆 😆

Come to think of it, I might also not enjoy Bidaai as much...she is irreplaceable...and yes, Bidaai has the best acting casts....even cameos are super....