Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh fary! i can't wait to see the full version of the VM! i love that song and it is perfect to the T for Sid and ridz!
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
And nobody is worried about my wedding to Sid.... humph, friends!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I loved the way how Sid left everything and went running behind Riddz and noticed that she had taken off all the wedding adornments. He better put them back on her on Monday itself.

one by one then then after a 2sec look start taking it off her you knw what i meanπŸ˜‰ 😍
Nymeria thumbnail

I loved the way how Sid left everything and went running behind Riddz and noticed that she had taken off all the wedding adornments. He better put them back on her on Monday itself.

Me too!

btw i do have a feeling that it might happen! i think he might put the sindoor in! Hoping...hoping ...lol

i would be so fuming annoyed if the stupid momster barges in and ruins the moment! she better stay out of Mr. and Mrs. Modi's penthouse!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved Ridz coming there, its like she just had to and couldnt stop herself and then Sid notcing her and he just had to go after her - they are so pulled towards one another 😳

Siddy noitces everything, thats what i love about him, he notices her - and how she is and what she is feels 😳
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And nobody is worried about my wedding to Sid.... humph, friends!

dnt worry sweet we will make time for yur wedding lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Riddz was sitting like such a pouting sulky kid when Sid came in the house screaming her name..... by the way , Sid loves screaming Riddhima's name since day 1.
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Saying I married you once again😳

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just finished seeing the episode. I am not-so-sorry to say that Riddz is hopelessly in love with Sid... I mean just look at her.. ... the way she bursts into tears and somebody shy like her ran into her husband's arms. She has FOUND Sid. And if i was writing this show and i was at this stage , and i was told to mess around with SR, I would have quit writing this show.

😍 The way she held on to him and cried her heart out was..😍 If this doesnt melt Sid's heart,I dont know what will.

Fary : Ok.Love the effects you used.Cant wait to see more vids from you.

Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Poco....Sid is for you only over the weekends! πŸ˜‰ do you want a wedding tomorrow?