Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

njjoshi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Prida r most wonderful. char mastic,lovable, rocking couple on screen.i m wid u mru πŸ˜›
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Thanks Maham πŸ€— loved how you said 'PriDa are just PriDa ".. absolutely .. no need to explain .. thanks.. thats just something i believe..

Thanks for ur support .. ANYTIME πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hehe.. It just bugged me a little when Pri was called a one-dimensional character lol it didnt bug me a lil.. bugged me ALOT.. .. hahha.. so had to defend Pri .. after all I am completely nutty for PriDa ...haha so am i.. loved ur response .. Thanks πŸ€— πŸ€—no problems yar.. we are all Pridaholics..thats what we HAVE to do.. no other way about it glad you liked the response..!

-- Mru

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Saw your post there Maham...loved your take on itπŸ€—

thanks Khushi.. glad you liked it... coud help myself.. πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayushimahesh

Mru........totally agree with your point of view yaar

AwesomeπŸ€—
Well !!!! Prida are superb
--Ayushi

Thanks Ayushi ...πŸ€—.. yup  PriDa are superb

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: achumen

Hey Mru.....fab post and great thoughts.....

Guess we need these reminders and you have been doing a fab job.....πŸ˜‰

Now my thoughts in line with Priya, Maham, @VJ...Khushi - all has been said .....lil I can add on....

Prida is special because it was Gaucha.....period.
The magic was special because it was Gaucha ....period.

And thats unique.....

hehe.. thanks achu .. love how you said PriDa is speacial coz of GauCha .. agree with yaa a zillion times...
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: njjoshi

Prida r most wonderful. char mastic,lovable, rocking couple on screen.i m wid u mru πŸ˜›

Thanks πŸ€—
Viduu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pehle toh Mru sorry cudnt post a reply to this earlier............

Loved ur reasons!!!!!!!!!! Had to add a few nautanki additions from my side... so bare with me ........
i think u wil get my sense of humor πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Prida is special becos:

- Prida create their own magical symphony no need for a songs galore to showcase their chemistry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

- Oh did i say chemistry before.. yes cos Prida is chemistry everything else is archeology πŸ˜†

- Prida employed : Yes Mru let me add: Pri got double salary the day he joined ( came for stable mgr was appointed as BG
and damz.. heir of a 15000 crores business)

- Their love story was a lovely transition from hatred to trust to fondness and no jatka types.. like yeah kya hua.. kaise hua..kab hua kyun hua..oh chodo yeah na soocho.... .πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( Song addition is thanks to being in company of panna and achu who hav a song for every mood )

- Prida hav the sweetner effect on us...they bring a smile on my face.. no sob sob sob
( Yeah aansu mere ankhon mein kyun nahi aate mru ;) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

- Pri is a sensible Son and Bro and she a sensible and intelligent Daughter and Sister.. They dont disappoint their loved ones πŸ€—

Samjhne wale Samjh gaye hain na samjhe .. Na samjhe woh anari hain

Awesome post Mru
πŸ‘Edited by Viduu - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
LOVED ur response ... viduuu  πŸ€—

-- Mru
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you.

PriDa chemistry is simply mind blowing.

Missing PriDa.......

Sorry for the short reply..........have 2 study for exams! (maybe a long reply after exams are over!!!)

Nachiket
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Thanks Maham πŸ€— loved how you said 'PriDa are just PriDa ".. absolutely .. no need to explain ..

Thanks for ur support .. hehe.. It just bugged me a little when Pri was called a one-dimensional character .. hahha.. so had to defend Pri .. after all I am completely nutty for PriDa ...loved ur response .. Thanks πŸ€— πŸ€—

-- Mru

totally agree with both of you, we need to look out for one another and protect PriDa / Prithvi at all places , how dare they call Prithvi one dimensional.... his dimensions had to felt to be understood, so subtle was his expression.....his magic had to be seen to be understood, so majestic was his presence..... woh kya jaanein jinhone dekhaa nahiin ...ya phir samjhaa nahiin .....
ya mahsoos nahin kiyaa , Prithvi ko .......

he needed no antics or words like Abeer...

for Prithvi, the lines of an old song so close to my heart - " sirf ehsaas hai yeh, rooh se mehsoos karo....pyar ko pyar hi rehne do , koi naam na do....
hamne dekhi hai un aankhon ki mehakti khushboo, haath se chooke ise , rishton ka ilzaam naa do.....sirf ehsaas hai yeh..."

VJ