10th Mar Written+Vid Updt:Ragi know Truth Abt Sadi

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Video Update by Dhruvie

10th March 2010 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode begins with Mamaji asking Vasu to accept sadhna back into Akek's life'.and he shows her the picture that sadhna has taped it yesterday'.he says my sadhna is just taking breaths'she is not living her life'.and I can't see her like that'..but Vasu says no if that was the case then sadhna should have never taken a huge decision like Divorce'.she has slapped my son on his face by doing this'.so now this divorce will deff take place'..and she leaves from there leaving mamaji in pain'..

The next morning Ragini comes out of bathroom'and sees Ranvir tensed'.and she goes to him'.and Ranvir was about to says something and ragini also tries to say something at the same time'.so then she allows him to speak first'.and he asks if maaji is getting discharge today'and she says yes'so he says then we should go there'.n then he tries to talk to Salekh but just then vasu comes there'.and asks ragini that Kaushi is getting discharge today'.and she says she will also go there to meet her'.and a call comes from office'.so Ranvir has to go the office'.so vasu says she will take ragini with her'.Then at Sharma house Mamaji is worried about Sadhna and Nani maa comes there and they share this pain together'.and then Malti and vineet comes there'and they says we have to go to the hospital'.and mamaji asks where is sadhna'??? And on the other hand sadhna is with kaushi in the hospital talking with the doctors and then the nurse comes and explains the medicine to sadhna but kaushi asks nurse to tells her wht medicine she needs to take'.this makes sadhna feel a lil hurt'

Then Ragini and vasu comes in'.and Vasu says sorry that she couldn't come to meet her before'.and then Kaushi says you have came that's all tht matters'and vasu says she had to comes as your their daughther in law's mother'..and then sadhna says she will go and sign the discharged papers'.and then kaushi says you have become like a mother for Ragini and Sadhna but sadhna couldn't understood that'..there must a lack in my parenting'..and Vasu says let it be'.there is no point in all this'.then Nani Mamaji malti Vineet comes in the hospital'.and they meet Vasu in the way and Vasu greet Nani and Malti'..and then she leaves and then Ragini also comes and Nani maa asks if she is leaving and she says no she is going to get the medicine'.and then Vineet asks her if there is sadhna inside'.and Ragini says no'so Vineet says you go inside I will go get sadhna to which ragini says she is going in that way so she will call her'.and she goes'.and Vineet says I have been triying to meet sadhna from yesterday'.i have to asks her about money and also I have to tell her about Alekhji's engagement'.then Malika meets Alekh and asks forgivness for her rude behavior and also she tells him that she has fired sadhna from her job'.and this hurts alekh'.

In the hospital'.Sadhna is standing in the line for the papers'.and she sees that an old lady is coughing'.so she says she will go and get water for her'.and when she comes back she sees her Guru maa giving water to that lady'sadhna takes blessing from her Guru maa'.and then she says that this is my mother'..and sadhna greets her'.then guru maa asks that how is her mamiji now'?? And sadhna says she getting discharged today'..her surgery was in this hospital'.and then guru maa says to her mother that she is sadhan the one I talked about from the dance competition'.and the mother says ohhh so you're the one who learned dance in four days to save her maami''..and Ragini hears this from the behind'..then guru maa asks sadhna that she has lost the competition then from where did she got the money for your maami's operation'..Ragini is shocked to hear this'.and then guru maa leaves with her mother'.

Outside Ragini rushes towards guru maa'..and she reaches her and tells her that she needs to talk to her about sadhna'.and guru maa ohh you are the girl who won the competiton'.and ragini says I m tht girl'.and guru maa you but you and sadhna'?? And Ragini says Sadhna is her sister'..she his her bua's daughter'..she has came here cause my mom is admitted here'..and then guru maa says ohhh so now I understand why did lost tht dance comp purposely'..and Ragini says purposely'?? And Guru maa says I have seen her she has learned the dance in four days only'in the morning then in the lunch break and then in the night'.she practiced all day and night'.and when she was so close to the winning position'.she fall down pretending she had sprain her feet'..infact she never wanted to go for the jugalbandi with you'..she told me that she can't win in front of you'.she just can't'.but it was me who sent her forcefully''but she had already decided that she has to lose'..as soon as she saw you'..you are very lucky'.tht you have got a sister like sadhna'..then ragini asks you where telling inside tht sadhna arranged the money for the operation'?? Guru maa says you don't know'.that was the reason she took part into the dance competition''so that she can the win the money and do the operation'..but she lost'.i don't know from where did she arranged the money'..??? then she asks ragini did you arranged the money'??to which ragini says no'..and guru maa says I don't wht she did to get the money'.and then she says he has to leave but take care of your mother and your sister'..and ragini says yes'.and guru maa leaves'.and then inside the hospital sadhna says in sometime all the formalities will be done and then we can take mamiji home'.and mamaji says thts great lets go and tells this to your maami'.and mamaji goes in'.but vineet stops sadhna'.and he was just about to asks her about money'.but then his phone rings'.and it's ragini'she asks him from where did he got the money for the operation'..and vineet says where are you ragini'?? But Ragini says leave all that just tell me from did you got the money for the operation'..and Vineet says I will tell you everything just tell me where are you'?? And she says I m outside the hospital'..and it ends on ragini's face.

*************************************************************************************

Precap: Avni is telling Vasu tht your have so much pity in your heart tht you will give money to the daughter in law who doesn't stay in this house any more'..and Indrjeet hears everything'..and he is shocked'.

Thank You😛 & Sorry for any mistakes😕

Njoy, Take Care😉

Love

Unnai😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexysuhu thumbnail
thnx alot for da update .....<3
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope vineet tells the truth to ragini!!!

cheers for the update!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
"apni har rishto ko itni acchi tara se nibhati hain"....this was one of the key dialogues of Guruma to Rgaini...thought of including that...
Invisiblereader thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atleast some good for Sadhna
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
moving towards the reunion.. i want a strong ragini
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was one of the best epis of Bidaai
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when will kaushi understand not to be bad to sadi
poor ragini, she must be feeling bad about all that she is getting to know.

thanks for the update
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Originally posted by: sanw

when will kaushi understand not to be bad to sadi

poor ragini, she must be feeling bad about all that she is getting to know.

How can you say that?  Ragini deserves everything she gets after all the misery she has put Sadhana in all these months.  I still don't feel any sympathy for that girl.  Sadhana is so nice that she will not even let her say sorry.  Before that she will forgive her.  She is going to get away very easy. ( Saste mein chooth jaayegi).  It's Sadhana who has to pay legs and arms for every little mistake that the people THINK she has committed.  

Sorry for the caps.  Please do not take it personally.  It's just Ragini who makes me mad.
Edited by monikameghan - 14 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 unnati72003  thanks for a lovely update

waiting for the sisters' reunion.