Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: supercool3

wow.. i literally cried reading your post today, it is really sad😭

i really hate the cvs for doing all this to us. I know it is a show but they really played around with our emotions. And as for me, I'm not going to watch any of these dramas ever again unless another1 pops up with KW and JW in the lead.

Riddhima is really hurt by Sid actions today and even I would've felt the same way too. The fact that your husband doesn't accept you as his own would hurt any wife to start with. ANd I really don't know what else to say. I mean Sid's going to go and see another girl? And Armaan's coming back .So, I guess it is going to be AR together at the end? I am happy about tht, but  really wish they didn't have to show Siddhima to start with.
ugh .. i really don't want to watch the epi 😭 Stupid cvs really made a big fool out of us, and they completely ruined the idea of what marriage is REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....🤗.... Don't cry or feel sad, sweetz. Wait and watch. Take the good and kick what you don't like. Art imitates life.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LRC92

👏   👏    👏    👏    👏

Wow. Here I was thinking that the show has taken the most absurd and illogical turn just to make the Armaan entry, but now I am thinking otherwise!!

I really do have a shallow analysing judgement dont I? 😆

You rock, Poco. Seriously   👏

This was a FABULOUS analysis of today's main characters! =)

Hey Sweetz! 🤗

Well, what can i say about CVs . They will throw a party at JW Marriot in Juhu the day this show ends , trust me. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆....

Sooner or later , the creatives will be forced to butcher Armaan, Sid and Riddz due to some untoward pressure and it will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Being a writer , i can only say that the only way to stop Armaan from stooping from his ideal goodness throne , to stop Sid from turning a sadist cuckoo husband , to stop Riddhima from becoming a butchered Kekta heroine is to stick to sanity.... and give Armaan a brand new story because he is a name big enough to make a new story work... keep Sid-Riddz as they are - married and together. For once, let's get practical and closer to what the real world is.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sid is still coming to grips with the situation of having his mother in front of him who has perhaps only seen Ekta Kapoor serials all her life and is a rather irritating woman who happened to give births to adorable kids like Siddhanth and Suvarna by sheer stroke of luck or else her husband's genes.

😆😆😆😆😆🤣 OMG Nitz this paragraph cracked me !!

Her Rahu Keoos !!!

Such adorables babies Sid and Suvarna when they were hugging their mom !!!

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know what you are trying to say. Yeah, inspiration is very important - for anything and everything - from there comes motivation and then , the feeling. And then, everything just flows. I guess I will wait for your next piece, tweetie.🤗

Polka dot? Tum mujhe spotty-spotty bula rahi ho? Kyun? Kyun?

[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly! For some reason, I have recently found that I'm unable to establish profound thoughts/ motivation for FF or general analysis on Siddhima's relationship which is something I used to enjoy doing...sad times.
I feel it may be that their love/hate relationship compelled certain actions or gestures which had to be explored in order to gain a greater understanding and essence of the characters, yet nowadays I find that they aren't awarded that privilege. Although the love hate? relationship stands,  most of what they do seems half hearted, confused and totally out of character (Notably, Sid's hypocrisy of not accepting his and Riddhima's relationship in public has arisen due to CIRCUMSTANCES i.e. his mommy showing up out of the blue hence the situation should be blamed for making him do something which I believe is completely atypical)
I noticed in a post on Monday you also felt that soon you would lose the same inspiration which induced you to write such beautiful notes and evaluations on the characters, I hope it remains an apprehension from the bottom of my heart and doesn't turn materialistic because your writing is invaluable to lose in the forum!

:) I call you Polka-dot simply cause it was on the spur of the moment, a nickname for Pocahontas registered as "Polka-dot" in my mind, I'm not calling you spotty! It has a secret inference of someone who is happy go lucky i.e. how I percieve you! I hope you have no objection :)

X  
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

🤣 OMG Nitz this paragraph cracked me !!

Her Rahu Keoos !!!

Such adorables babies Sid and Suvarna when they were hugging their mom !!!

Rahu-Ketu kehte hain.......SS were cho-chweet.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

But Sid-Sue don't look even remotely like KMs original babies. Baap par gaye honge. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder who the girl is don't tell me nainia's  papa will bring her alliance for Sid 😲
wow poco.......u hv done it again..................

the day i think ....this is the best post till date.......................

the very next day u surpass urself with another brand new awesome sculpture...................yeah ...............thats what ur writing is....its like a sculpture full of decorations

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

I know what you are trying to say. Yeah, inspiration is very important - for anything and everything - from there comes motivation and then , the feeling. And then, everything just flows. I guess I will wait for your next piece, tweetie.🤗

Polka dot? Tum mujhe spotty-spotty bula rahi ho? Kyun? Kyun?

Yes exactly! For some reason, I have recently found that I'm unable to establish profound thoughts/ motivation for FF or general analysis on Siddhima's relationship which is something I used to enjoy doing...sad times.
I feel it may be that their love/hate relationship compelled certain actions or gestures which had to be explored in order to gain a greater understanding and essence of the characters, yet nowadays I find that they aren't awarded that privilege. Although the love hate? relationship stands,  most of what they do seems half hearted, confused and totally out of character (Notably, Sid's hypocrisy of not accepting his and Riddhima's relationship in public has arisen due to CIRCUMSTANCES i.e. his mommy showing up out of the blue hence the situation should be blamed for making him do something which I believe is completely atypical)
I noticed in a post on Monday you also felt that soon you would lose the same inspiration which induced you to write such beautiful notes and evaluations on the characters, I hope it remains an apprehension from the bottom of my heart and doesn't turn materialistic because your writing is invaluable to lose in the forum!

:) I call you Polka-dot simply cause it was on the spur of the moment, a nickname for Pocahontas registered as "Polka-dot" in my mind, I'm not calling you spotty! It has a secret inference of someone who is happy go lucky i.e. how I percieve you! I hope you have no objection :)

X  
[/QUOTE]

I have no objection 🤗. I love being called Polka-Dotty!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳... And i completely get yoir point. So, i will wait for you to get your inspiration back tweets. Hopefully some angle of SR will keep is on this forum.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....🤗.... Don't cry or feel sad, sweetz. Wait and watch. Take the good and kick what you don't like. Art imitates life.

thanks for tryin to make me feel better, but i dunno I really wish I hadn't heard abt this show ...
its just too heartbreaking and too sad 4 me. Wow i think your like the second person that told me to take the good and leave the bad. But it just seems impossible for me because I was really drawn to the idea of second chances and finding love again because that's how things are in the west. But you're right, we'll have to wait and watch.

p.s. Is Riddhima really going to feel the same way towards Armaan when he returns? Riddz is going to be jealous of seeing Sid with another girl while Sid is going to be jealous seeing Ridz with Armaan. and once again, the cvs have screwed up the plot 
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh brilliant as always Poco.....that last line from Ridzy made me want to cry.There was so much hurt, so much in pain her voice.

Man somebody shake these two and wake them up!!

There was just so much hurt and angst going on today.
Sid hurt Ridz brutally by introducing her as his friend's wife.That shock and pain in her eyes was so palpable! And it didnt end there....it continued when Ridz heard Sid's mother speaking bad about her in Sid's room,when Sid insisted again that this marraige is nothing but a facade,when Sid covers up in front of his mother by telling her he wouldnt want a girl like Ridz in his life, when his mother announced grandly that he has to marry the girl she has selected.

Sid thinks he has no place in Ridzie's life and heart and that is why he is behaving in such a manner-because nothing is going to last in his opinion.So why try?
He doesnt know the pain Ridz goes through at the thought of him letting her go....and will never know because Ridzie doesnt know it herself.
The only and the most important question right now - Will they ever know?