March10thUpdate-Tooti Sandal, judde Dil

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Part 1- Maasi-Chachu's tug of war for Nihal

(Beginning 3 lines of update credit goes to Roshni, who kindly filled me in as I missed it...Thanks Rosh😃)

Episode begins with jiju and nandi walking upto veesha and inquiring what are they doing here.Another parent comes up and mistakes veesha as nihal's parents, nandi corrects him saying that they are nihal's chachu and maasi. Nandini then taunts ayesha how come she found time to come here, and she's sizing her up and down.She asks ayesha not to create a scene here today and to go away.Jiju also instigates her saying that she should be at the hotel.Nandi further makes sarcastic remarks about her makeover. JJ and nandi ask veer to come and sit with them. Veer is about to leave, when nihal holds his hand and pulls him back, and asks him to sit with him.Veer melts and says to jiju he will join them after a while. Nandini is fuming(This woman seriously was out of limits today, aaj kameeni ka genes ekdum se bahar aa gaya, annoying woman took up around 2 minutes of screen time with her bakwaas, iske liye i feel like doing this to her)

Nihal is seated between ayesha and veer. Ayesha tells nihal that she's got a gift for him, which he will like a lot.She says its not expensive but its precious.At the same time veer pulls nihal towards him and says he's got a gift for him that's very special.He pulls out a tiny shoe from the box, and tells him that this was jai bhaiya's shoe when he was a kid.He gave it to me when I started college(dekha jai bhaiya ne kitna accurate brain assessment kiya tha, knew veer's brain capacities then only😆 😆), am passing it on to you so that you also follow in his footsteps.

Then ayesha pulls nihal and shows her gift, it is jai-divya's photo holding nihal when he was just born.She says this is his first photo, and see how happy your mum was.She says that this was the most precious moment for your parents, as you changed their lives forever and filled it with happiness. Veer is constantly trying to peep at the photo, and look indifferent too😆 😆

He then pulls nihal towards him again, and asks him why is he sitting so close to his maasi...ayesha pulls him back and asks him why is he going near veer sir again and again.(bechare bacche ko kheech
taan kar 2 inch lamba to kar hi diya hoga dono ne😆 😆) Nihal gets fed up of this, and says I like both of your gifts, and both of you give it to me at the same time.These both gifts are about my parents and the message that you both are giving me is the same and that is "Love"...so when your intentions are same, why are you fighting so much...I love you both equally and best. Veesha look chastised.(Go nihal go, ab tum hi kuch kar sakte ho, cupid)

Next, the teacher makes announcement of an event that will be held in the playground, and requests all the parents to come there.

Part 2 - Sandal  tooti, aur jeet ka khwab bhi

Teacher announces in the playground that all parents will take part in a three-legged race, and the winning couple will win a trophy for their child. Nihal feels sad, and says that you both cannot take part in this.Veer looks at his downcast face and decides that he and ayesha will take part in the race and win the trophy for him.Nihal looks happy.On the other side, jiju and nandini promise arnav the same, to win the trophy.Ayesha asks veer and nihal to go ahead, while she stops by a God's idol to pray. Jiju notices this, and while she's praying he goes and cuts the heel of her sandal(maha cheapo insaan hai, sandal ka bada gyaan hai, zaroor college mein bahut chappal khaye honge ladkiyon se)

Ayesha is back at the race line.Veer takes a cloth and starts tying their legs. Both are staring at each other, and it looks like he's seeing her properly after the makeover(she doesn't look that bad there, Oh if only the fringes go now) Then he stands up and gives his hand to her, another staring round and she gets up.Then they put their arms around each other☺️ ☺️ (Then, then kya by this time me in dreamland already😍 😍 Ok, ok am coming back😆)

Then the race starts and they start running, and I died laughing🤣 Ok initially it was really hilarious the way both were running, amplified by their height contrast🤣 Nandini and JJ were leading the race, saina's parents fall..and ayesha asks them to get up and continue.In the process she also falls.Nihal is worried, JJ looks triumphant.Veer then picks her up and they start staring again(Oye isime kuch time barbaad ho gaya😡 but staring was good😳 😳) Veer makes a heroic effort and races towards the finish line, but jiju and nandini reach it first.They are declared the winners.

Veesha are very disappointed, ayesha apologizes to veer and nihal as because of her they lost the race.Veer doesn't say anything,but looks annoyed. Nihal looks at them, and says that its ok, they tried their level best, and in his eyes they are only winners.He says that anyways the trophy is going to come home only.

On the other side, Arnav is very happy, and says to his parents that they are the best mom and dad in the world. jiju says he's the best son in the world.They group hug, and look like portrait of a perfect family(ha, perfect  family hai sheshnaag, nagin aur sapola😆 😆) nandini thinks to herself, that this happiness of hers should not be destroyed because of her murky past.

Part 3 - Sheshnaag ka vishbaan

Everyone is back in the hall,Nihal asks veer where ayesha is , he replies she's in the washroom, and will soon join them. The teacher announces that best parents' trophy is yet to be awarded, but before that they will have a small event. Some kids have been selected, and they will come up and pick a chit from the bowl, and whatever the topic is they have to speak about that.The topics will be related to their parents.She announces Nihal, Saina, Arnav, Aftab and another kid's name, and they all go up to the stage(Hmm, I sense a kuch kuch hota hai scene coming in tomorrow's episode)

veer is sitting alone, jiju comes and instigates him against ayesha.He says she didn't put in much effort, and they lost the race.He says that if she didn't want to participate, then why did she come at all, and that all decked up.Veer is progressively getting angrier. Jiju then gives him the trophy and says you keep it for nihal, see how sad the kid is because of his defeat. He says he can't see nihal like this.Veer refuses the trophy.The programme starts on stage.Saina goes first and she gets a chit which asks her to imitate her mom and dad.Saina starts by describing a conversation between her parents.She says" mere papa bolte hain, uffo Nidhi yeh kaisa khana banati ho tum" and everyone is laughing(This kid is sooooooooo cute, break time here, i have to give her loads of kisses and hugs...she's so adorable🤗 )

Nihal signals veer from the stage asking where ayesha is and to bring her soon. Veer grumbles, but gets up and goes.Ayesha is coming out of the washroom, and has wiped her makeup off(Thank God, she looks much better)Veer stops and stares at her.Episode ends.

Precap

veer is asking ayesha to put aside their differnces for nihal's sake and make a new beginning.Ayesha agrees, and says they should work in harmony and do the best for nihal.Jiju is watching this and looks taken aback.

Please press the like button if you like the post and participate in the discussions
-Himani😃
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks himu 4 the quick chatpata update🤗

kal se tujse baat nahi hui😭
aaj mat jana
i m going 4 dinner  and will be back after half an hour😃
aur koi gaana sujhi tujhe?😃

Roshni. thumbnail
Himu...🤗

Thanks for the wonderful update!!!

Waise, I'll tell you what I did during the episode...When that man said "aap Nihal ke mummy Papa ho" Veer was so confused...Mujhe laga ki he was about to say nahi hone waale hai!🤣 agar woh chudail Nandini na aati!😡

Nandini said "dekh hi rahi hoon tumhe sar se paav tak"😵 Kya faida..Veer toh already dekh chuka hai!

Yaar kitne gire hue log hai yeh JJ and uski biwi..Ek dum made for each other!!

And when Veer gave her his hand to hold and then when he held her waist and them when he lifted her..Mei toh gayi kam se...😍❤️☺️

Now, waiting for the perfect team up! Kya precap tha...Waise mujhe kuch jalne ki badbu bhi aa rahi thi🤣🤣
Ok I'd stop at this point as me going too too wild!

PS: Himzy??? Tum teek ho naa?
PPS: Awesome title yaar!🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Himani thanks for the update........🤗

sach mein maine JJ jaisa gira hua insaan nahi dekha hai........even during a parent's day race he had to do his cheap antics....😡

ab Veer ka kya kahu.......the 2 miniscule staring sessions had given me hope but then Veer went back to his angry mode after listening to JJ's bakwaas......ufff yeh ladka.....😆

i'm not too hopeful of the pre-cap.......JJ won't allow VeeSha to get together,,,,he will certainly create some problem.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
coomenst reserved...will b back soon.

Btwnn Himzz...lovely Title🤣🤣🤣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much Himani. Yaar yeh dil joodte kahaan hai...yehi to problem hai. on top of that JJ evesdrop all the time. Veesha need to win at any cost...is JJ-NN ke to mein 😡😡

Hello everyone...Pink, Shruti, Anuja, Kiran, Payal, Rosh, and anyone else I might have missed🤗🤗
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Himani,

Thanks for the great update...i did catch today's episode after a long time only to see the hilarious race....it was damn funny...yaar woh ek dam one and half lag rahe the...waise sheshnaag aur naagin dono ka pair acha dikhta hai....not that i like them or something but they look good together as a couple...

ya nandu bua was just just too much...andar ka conscience ekdam hi marr gaya hai...i have a strong feeling that A wll only save her from that blackmailer...

ya, the talking-abt the topic-in chit seems to have been picked by kuch kuch hota hai, althgh nihal will emote true feelings like the little Anjali, but not sure if A and V will do justice to SRK part in it...also they should not put the Kuch Kuch ka backgrnd music..i still know that backgrnd Alka yagnik's aalaap in that scene...😭😭😭

niksidfan thumbnail
dekha jai bhaiya ne kitna accurate brain assessment kiya tha, knew veer's brain capacities then only.............
🤣🤣  🤣🤣

himu aaj tera comments out of the world hain..............
every comments r so hilarious,mare to has has ke pet dard ho gaya....
🤣  🤣

lekin tu kaha hain?😕

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks so much Himani. Yaar yeh dil joodte kahaan hai...yehi to problem hai. on top of that JJ evesdrop all the time. Veesha need to win at any cost...is JJ-NN ke to mein 😡😡

Hello everyone...Pink, Shruti, Anuja, Kiran, Payal, Rosh, and anyone else I might have missed🤗🤗

hi anshu🤗
jooregi.............❤️
tension mat lo.😃.........kal woh dono best parents ka award zaroor jeetega aur usise shuru hogi un dono ki luv story
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hi anshu🤗

jooregi.............❤️
tension mat lo.😃.........kal woh dono best parents ka award zaroor jeetega aur usise shuru hogi un dono ki luv story

Love you for your prediction Pink!